Home 冒险电影 野兽家园(2009)

野兽家园(2009)

0
野兽家园(2009)

Max!
马♥克♥思♥
Max!
马♥克♥思♥
Max!
马♥克♥思♥
I hate you!
我恨你
Hello?
有人吗?
That’s it. Tear them all down. Tear them down.
拽下来 全都拽下来
Come on, we got a few more to go over here.
快 那边还有一个
Is anyone going to help me?
谁来帮帮我啊?
We like them. They’re nice.
我们喜欢它们 它们很好的
I mean, this is a problem. Don’t you see this is a problem?
我是说 我这儿出问题啦 没人看到我出问题吗?
I will… No, I’ll just do it myself.
我来吧… 不用了 我自己来
Help. As usual.
要帮忙吗 还是老样子
Uh, Carol, could I talk to you for a second?
呃 卡洛 能跟你说句话吗
No, Douglas, not right now.
别 道格拉斯 现在先别谈
I’m busy. Okay.
我忙着呢 那好吧
Maybe they can’t hear me from up here.
我上来他们就听不到了吧
And I’m the only one who cares enough to do this.
我现在只想弄这个
Or this.
还有这个
Carol, is this really necessary?
卡洛 非要这样吗?
Ask KW. You ask KW if it’s necessary.
去问KW 问问KW要不要这样
She’s not here. She left.
她不在这儿啊 她走了
Aha. She left. She left.
啊哈 她走了
Exactly. That’s why it’s necessary.
所以才更要这样做啊
Um, I will help.
嗯 那我还是帮忙吧
Okay. Okay, good. Come on. Come on, here you go.
好 好的 来 你过来
Thank you. Glad to help.
谢谢 乐于效劳
Who else wants to lend a hand?
还有谁能来搭把手的?
What do you think, Judith Should I help?
朱迪斯 你觉得呢 我该不该帮他?
You shouldn’t help him. I thought it’d make him feel better.
别帮他了 我只是想让他好受点
Good idea. Go stand in this hut here before it gets wrecked.
说得倒好 那你到那小屋里蹲着等着它塌吧
I know. I know I shouldn’t.
我知道 我知道我不该去
Ira, you’re not helping. Go in the hut.
艾拉 你这样不行 你去吧
I’ll stand right over here. No!
那我站这儿吧 不!
This is crazy!
这太疯狂了!
No, no, it was crazy already.
不 不 这之前的确挺疯狂
I’m just eliminating the crazy.
我只是降低其疯狂程度而已
I don’t think the crazy’s been eliminated.
我咋不觉得这疯狂程度降低了呢
Isn’t anyone gonna be on my side anymore?
你们咋都不支持我呢
Yeah, well…
我觉得…
I guess not.
应该没有人支持吧
Fine.
那好
I’ll just be on my own side…
我自起炉灶…
…by myself.
…自生自灭
Nobody cares. I’m the only one that cares that we don’t stay together.
根本没人关心 只有我想着让咱们在一块儿
I’m the only one that cares about that, so…
只有我想着这件事 所以…
See? I care.
看到没? 只有我
Carol.
卡洛
And you don’t care,
你们根本不关心
and you stand there and whisper to each other about me…
你们就知道在我背后说我坏话…
…like you always do. Yeah, that’s true.
…就跟以前一样 这倒是
But I know what I’m do…
但我知道我所做…
Ira, what is it? I don’t know.
艾拉 那是什么? 我不知道
Hello.
你好
Hm.

See?
看见没?
This guy gets it.
这伙计明白我
Hey, uh…
嗨 嗯…
…weird little thing. I like the way you destroy stuff. Good technique.
…小怪胎 你砸东西的时候挺酷的啊 太有范儿了
There’s a spark to your work that can’t be taught.
别人轻易学不会呢
Thanks. All right, you see that one over there?
谢谢 那好 你看到那边那个了吗?
You get that one, I’ll get this one.
你砸那个 我砸这个
See who can do it faster, okay? Okay.
咱俩比谁快 行吗? 好
Go!
开砸!
Hey.

What are you doing? L… l…
干嘛呢? 我… 我…
I’m just helping. By smashing our houses?
我只是帮忙的 帮着把我们家砸毁吗?
These are your houses? Yeah.
这是你家房♥子? 是的
What’s wrong with them What are your houses like?
他们都是怎么回事 你家房♥子什么样啊?
I bet his houses are funny-Iooking.
我敢说他家房♥子绝对特怪
Look, we worked very hard on these.
听着 我们费好大劲才盖好的
Then you, sir, showed up and started helping.
你呢 你横空出世就开始助人砸房♥了啊
I’m cold. Who are you?
我有点儿冷了 你是谁?
Are you one of KW’s new friends?
你也是KW的新朋友吗?
Oh, are you Bob or Terry?
哦 你不会是鲍勃或是泰瑞吧?
I don’t even know who that is.
我都不知道你说的是谁
Looks like a Bob. Things are getting crazy here.
估计是鲍勃 这事儿越来越不对劲了
This thing’s dangerous. You’re scaring me.
这小家伙太危险了 你别吓唬我了
You know what I say. You got a problem…
你明白我说的 你现在唯一能做的…
…eat it.
…把他吃了
It’s the only way to solve these types of issues.
解决这种问题的唯一办法就是这个了
Only way.
唯一办法
He’s probably got those little bird bones.
他可能也长着那种羽骨
I hate those.
我最讨厌那种了
You have those bird bones that are gonna cut my mouth?
你长着那种嚼不碎的羽骨?
No, I don’t have bird bones. You better not.
不 我没有羽骨 你最好别长
You better not be difficult to eat. You even think of that?
你最好别那么难以下咽 你明白吧?
God, you’re selfish.
上帝 你太自私了
I hope you don’t taste as selfish as you look.
但愿你吃起来没那么自私
Let’s eat it. Stop.
咱们开动吧 停
Stop! Look at him.
停下来! 看看他
He’s so delectable and so chewable.
他看起来多美味可口啊
Be still!
都给我不许动!
Why?
为什么?
Be… Because, well… Well…
因… 因为 这个… 这个…
Be… Because…
因… 因为…
Why? Well, because you can’t eat me.
为什么? 因为你们不能吃我
You didn’t know that so I forgive you, but never try again.
不知者无罪 不过下不为例
Why not?
为什么?
L… I have powers from another land.
我… 我在另一片领域上有强大的能力
Powers? From ancient times.
能力? 在远古时代
Don’t make me show you.
别逼我给你们看
I had to show these Vikings once.
我以前给维京海盗展示过
Vikings, What’s a Viking? Well…
海盗 什么是海盗? 他们…
…they wear horned hats, and they’re big.
…他们戴着牛角帽 高大魁梧
Bigger than all of you.
比你们魁梧多了
One time they attacked me in my ice fortress.
他们曾经想袭击我的冰屋
They tried to cave in the roof, but I had made it too strong.
想从屋顶钻个洞 好在我做得很结实
I told them to be still, but they didn’t.
我警告他们别乱动 他们不听
I conquered them.
结果我就把他们打得落花流水
I had to make their heads explode. What?
我打爆他们的头 什么?
And then they realized that I knew all the secrets to the world.
之后他们才知道我有多神通广大
And then you know what happened?
之后我不说你们也晓得了
They made me their king. Whoa.
他们封我为王 哇
King? You were a king?
国王? 你还当过国王?
I knew there was something special about him. I told you guys.
我就知道他与众不同 我说得没错吧
So, wait, you exploded their heads?
那你也要把我们脑袋打爆吗?
Oh, come on. Our heads are bigger. You can’t explode big heads.
得了吧 咱们脑袋这么大 他哪能打爆啊
No, their heads were bigger than yours, believe me.
不 他们的脑袋比你们的大多了 真的
But you’re so small.
但你的这么小
Small is good. My powers are able to slip right through the cracks.
小而精嘛 我的能力能够洞穿那些缝隙
But what if the cracks are closed up?
那要是缝隙都闭合了怎么办?
I have a re-cracker, which goes through that.
我还有个再造缝隙机 可以用来穿越
What if they have some material re-crackers can’t get through?
要是他们有什么东西把你那玩意儿挡住了怎么办?
Then I have a double re-cracker,
那我还有个双效缝隙机
which can get through anything in this universe.
宇宙万物都能穿越
And that’s the end,
到此就为止了
and there’s nothing more powerful after that, ever. Period.
没有比它更强大的了 再没有了 句号♥
He has a double re-cracker. He does sound powerful.
他有双效的缝隙机 听起来太厉害了
Yeah, but there has to be some material somewhere…
可是肯定会存在这什么东西…
…maybe deep underground. Shh!
…可能深埋在地下 嘘!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Previous article 饥饿(2008)
Next article 信条(2020)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。