都倒在了一个旧果酱罐子里
into this antique jelly jar.
它们的颜色与形状完美融合
I mean, the colors and shapes are amazing together.
然后我才意识到它们…
But then of course I realized that they…
你明白了吧
Well, you get it.
好吧
Right.

Fine.
给我赞安诺和那个贴片就好
Just give me the Xanax and the patch thingy.
药房♥
伯纳黛特
Bernadette.
伯纳黛特
Bernadette.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
埃尔吉
Elgie.
他们不肯给我 氟哌啶醇
They wouldn’t give me… Haldol,
所以我就得等着拿赞安诺
so I had to wait for Xanax.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
这个啊
Oh, this.
嗯 网上买♥♥的
Yeah. Got it off the Internet.
你能坐起来吗
Can you sit up, please?
我现在要去吃午餐
You know, I’ve got a lunch right now.
要我取消吗
Do I need to cancel it?
-天啊 不用 -不用
– Oh, God, no! No! – No?
我就是昨晚没睡好
I just didn’t sleep very well last night,
所以打了个盹
so I just dozed off.
去吧 去忙吧
Go. Do. Be.
好吧
Okay.
晚点回家见
I’ll see you at home later.
今晚要一起吃晚餐吗
Hey, do you want to go for dinner tonight?
好的 可以 我和小碧会选个地方的
Okay. Yeah, yeah. Buzz and I will pick a place.
就我们两个如何
Hey, how about just me and you?
-可以 -好的
– Yeah. – Okay.
-妈妈 -小碧
– Hey, Mom. – Hey, Buzzy.
奥德丽让我把这个给你
Audrey asked me to give you this.
是急诊账单
It’s an emergency room bill.
她脚被碾了
Ran over her foot?
是的 你往下看
I know. If you look down there,
她没什么大碍 所以…
they didn’t actually find anything broken, so…
当然了 因为根本就是无中生有
Obviously. ‘Cause it didn’t happen.
等一下
Wait a second.
这不是你的笛子
That’s not your flute.
这是尺八
It’s a Shakuhachi.
海耶斯先生借给我参加世界庆祝日的
Mr. Hayes lent it to me for World Celebration Day.
你要表演吗
You’re performing?
不算是 我要为一年级的学生伴奏
Not exactly. I’m accompanying the first graders.
他们要在家长面前唱歌♥
They’re singing for their parents,
海耶斯先生让我为他们
and Mr. Hayes got me to put together
-编排一支大象舞 -大象舞
– a little elephant dance for them. – Elephant dance?
你这个小坏蛋
You little rotter.
你为一年级的学生编了一支舞蹈
You’ve, you’ve choreographed a dance for the first graders?
这可是件了不起的事 小碧
That’s a big deal, Bee.
我可以去吗
Can I come?
不行 你不会喜欢的
No, you wouldn’t like it.
歌♥词太可爱了
The words are way too cute.
你可能会被肉麻死
You might die of cuteness.
是吗 我就想被肉麻死
Yeah, well, I wanna die of cuteness.
我最喜欢的就是被肉麻死
It’s my favorite thing to die of cuteness.
我今晚能去肯尼迪家吗
Can I go to Kennedy’s house tonight?
她母亲会在家吗
Will her mother be there?
不会
No.
那就可以
Okay. That’s okay then.
今天下午的事…
So about this afternoon…
对 你当时和一只害虫在一起吗
Oh, yeah. Was that one of the gnats you were with?
盖勒街学校的
From Galer Street?
苏琳是我的新行政助理
Soo-Lin is my new admin and apparently
她儿子和碧是同班同学 是的
she does have a son in Bee’s class. Yeah.
我的天
Oh, boy.
怎么了
What?
我完蛋了
It’s all over for me.
什么完蛋了
What is all over?
等着瞧吧
Just watch.
那一只会挑拨你对付我的
I mean, that one will turn you against me.
拜托
Come on.
奥德丽和她的狗腿子们一直都讨厌我
Audrey and her flying monkeys have always hated me.
别荒唐了 没人讨厌你 伯纳黛特
Don’t be ridiculous. Nobody hates you, Bernadette.
抱歉 你刚才说什么来着
I’m sorry. What were you saying?
我很好奇在药房♥
I was curious about the medicine
他们不肯给你的药是什么
that they wouldn’t fill for you at the pharmacy.
我知道
Oh, I know.
有个医生给我开了个药
This doctor wrote me a prescription.
后来发现是氟哌啶醇
It turned out to be Haldol.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
助眠的药吗
Is that for sleep?
睡眠 那是啥
Sleep? What’s that?
宝贝 这可不好
Honey, that’s no good.
你怎么拿到处方的
And how’d you get the prescription?
你在看精神科医生吗
Are you seeing a psychiatrist?
没有
No.
你想看精神科医生吗
Do you wanna see a psychiatrist?
天呐 不
God, no.

No.
我就是为旅行焦虑
I’m just anxious about the trip.
是吗 你都焦虑什么
Really? What specifically are you anxious about?
德雷克海峡 人群
The Drake Passage, people,
可能会摆在我们床上的
little towels folded into animal shapes
折叠成小动物的小毛巾
that might be left on our beds.
-你懂的 -我不太懂
– You know how it is. – Actually, I don’t think I do.
埃尔吉 旅行会遇见很多人
Elgie, there’s gonna be a lot of people.
你知道的
You know…
我不太擅长接触人群
I’m not good when exposed to people.

Yeah.
我不知道 也许我们应该重新考虑一下
I don’t know. I think maybe we need to revisit this idea
找个人来陪你聊聊
of finding someone for you to talk to.
我正在和你聊 不是吗
I’m talking to you, aren’t I?
Time after time – Cyndi Lauper
? 我已走得太远 ?
? I’m walking too far ahead ?
? 你对我的呼唤 ?
? You’re calling to me ?
? 我也听不见 ?
? I can’t hear what you’ve said ?
? 然后你说 ?
? Then you say… ?
? 慢点走 ?
? “Go slow” ?
? 我已落后 ?
? I fall behind ?
? 秒针周转 ?
? The second hand unwinds ?
? 如果你困惑 可以去寻 ?
? If you’re lost you can look ?
? 就能找到我 ?
? and you will find me ?
? 一次又一次 ?
? Time after time ?
? 如果你跌倒 我会把你扶起 ?
? If you fall I will catch you ?
? 我会一直等你 ?
? I’ll be waiting ?
? 一次又一次 ?
? Time after time ?
? 如果你困惑 可以去寻 ?
? If you’re lost you can look ?
? 就能找到我 ?
? And you will find me ?
? 一次又一次 ?
? Time after time ?
? 如果你跌倒 我会把你扶起 ?
? If you fall I will catch you ?
? 我会一直等你 一次…?
? I will be waiting time after… ?

Bee.

See?
妈妈 所以我才不想让你
Mom, this is why I don’t want you
去看大象舞
to come to the elephant dance.
是啊
Yeah.
我就是想让你知道有时候我过得多艰难
I just need you to know how hard it is for me sometimes.
什么艰难
What’s hard?
生活的平凡
The banality of life.
但我仍保留着被这些无人关注的小事
But I retain the right to be incredibly moved
所感动的权利
by those little things no one notices.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!