从没有在非洲国家见过
the likes of which we’ve never been seen in Africa.
只有先进的国家
Now only a first world country has got the money
才有足够的经费和科技去研究
and the technology to make something like that.
你老实的告诉我 你到底为谁工作?
So, I want to know from you, my friend, who are you working for?
日本人? 中国人? 美国人?
The Japanese, the Chinese, or the Americans?
还是有别的人?
Or maybe somebody else?
“11正好 1太多” 什么意思
And tell me “Eleven done one too many.” What does it mean?
我不知道是谁救了我 我要谢谢你们
I don’t know who saved my life, but I thank you. I thank you.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 – 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Ivanovich, Russian. – Russian.
我是以色列人
Jakob, Israel.
我是德国人 汉斯
Hans, Germany.
你叫什么名字?
And you, what’s your name?
保罗 我是法国人
I’m Paul.
我是马来西亚人 罕德
Muhammad. Pleasure.
我是泰国人
Yubichai.
我是日本人
Takishi, Japan.
我是韩国人
Dick Sing, Korea.
我的名字是… – 各位朋友 这是个很好的组合
My name is… – Gentlemen, what a great combination we’ve got here.
是啊
Yeah!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你想知道我是谁
You want to know who I am?
我也想知道我是谁
I want to know who I am.
我们找到五十四本护照
We found 54 different passports.
每个人有六本 为什么?
That makes 6 for each of you. Why?
你的同伴在哪里? 他们是谁?
Where are your friends? Who are your friends?
你不要为他们掩饰
Well, there’s no point trying to cover for your friends.
你不知道你已经大祸临头吗?
And if you think you’re in deep trouble now, you ain’t smelt nothing yet.
快给我说
Talk to me, now.
他们都死了
They’re all dead.
果然是个硬汉子
Quite a tough guy, huh?
我知道你们经过特殊训练
We know about your special training,
但我们有特殊的方法让你这样的硬汉崩溃
but we’ve got special ways to make tough guys like you crack.
我在等你
I’m waiting.
我告诉过你 这没有用
I told you, it’s no use.
我丧失了所有的记忆
I’ve lost all my memory.
以你这样的态度 你失去的将不仅仅是记忆
With this attitude, you’re going to lose more than just your memory.
明白了吗? 控告他 实行恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 间谍行为和试图谋杀
Get my drift? Book him on terrorism, espionage, and attempted murder. Come.
如果有其他的同伙被抓到 我也要和他们聊一会儿
Just clean up the mess. If any of his friends arrive, I’d like to have a little chat with them.
走吧 这个蠢货!
Let’s go, smart ass!
发生什么事?
What’s happening in here?
这帮笨蛋! 他可是被铐起来的! 这边!
You idiots! He was handcuffed! That way!
到后面去堵住他!
Go around the back!
他怎么下去的?
How did he do this?
别傻站在那儿 他快不见了!
Don’t just stand there. We’re losing him!
谢谢你 我马上回来
Thank you, I’ll be back.
他进来了
He’s on his way in.
1954号♥房♥间
Room 1954.
好的 先生 – 谢谢
Certainly, sir. – Thank you.
我是谁 克里斯蒂娜 《南非论♥坛♥》的 还记得我吗?
Who Am I, Christine, South African Tribune. Remember me?
给 我的名片
Here, take one of my cards.
我总算找到你了! 找你真是太难了
I finally found you! It’s amazing how hard it is to track you down.
我的编辑问… – 不好意思 能不能帮个忙?
My editor’s been asking… – Excuse me. Could you do me a favour?
我的出租车等在外面 能帮我付一下钱吗?
My taxi waiting outside. Can you pay for it?
然后再采访 行吗?
Then the interview. Okay?
行 没问题 不过这是交易哦
OK, no problem. But remember the deal.
我一回来就采访 我相信你
The interview as soon as I get back. I trust you.
查一下她 – 谢谢
Check her out. – Thank you.
不用找了 – 谢谢
Keep change. – Oh, thank you.
警♥察♥ 请跟我来
Police, step this way, please.
警♥察♥? 我还没有看你的证件呢!
Police? I didn’t even see your I.D.!
1954号♥
1954.
他从那边跑了!
He’s gone that way!
你给了他什么东西?
What did you give him?
我的名片 我告诉你了 我是个记者
My card. I told you I’m a reporter.
我来给他作专访的
I’m doing a story on him.
哦 专访? 不错呵
Sure. Story. Right.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
到底怎么回事?
What’s going on?
嘿 – 什么啊?
Hey! – What?
走! 走! 走!
Go, go, go, go!
停下!
Stop, stop!
快开车!
Start the car!
怎么开?
How?
我来换档! – 什么?
I’ll shift the gears! – What? What?
怎么回事?
Hey! What’s going on?
进来!
Come in!
等等! 你疯了?
Wait! Are you crazy?
开慢点啊! 我还没进来呢!
Slow down, come on! I’m not in yet!
快点 快追!
Come on, move it, get on!
三档 换四档
Three, four. What?
你换的是几档啊? – 我不知道
Which gear are you in? – I don’t know.
当心!
Watch out!
看着点!
Hey, watch it!
小心啊!
Watch out!
当心!
Be careful!
你别乱换档了!
Will you stop changing gears?
找条好点的路啊! – 让我来开
Find a better road! – Please let me drive!
快走!
Go! Go! Go!
噢 糟了! 我们动不了了!
Oh, no! We can’t move!
你会不会开车啊? – 你还想怎么样? 我就用一只手啊
Do you know how to drive? – What do you expect? I only got one arm.
过去 我来开
Come on, I’ll drive.
我们动不了了!
But we’re stuck!
别担心 我有办法
Don’t worry, I do this all the time.
快想办法 他们就在后面!
Do something. They’re right behind!
回车上去
Back to the car.
54号♥车 正在追捕
Car 54, in pursuit.
嘿! 当心! – 我在开车啊
Hey! Watch out! – I’m driving.
警♥察♥! 我们有救了! – 好啊!
The police! We’re saved! – Good!
不! 警♥察♥也在追我! – 为什么? 你做过什么?
No! Even the police are after me! – Why? What have you done?
只管往前开!
Just keep going!
你太棒了! – 小意思
Wow, you’re great! – Piece of cake.
他们在后面!
They’re back there!
一条死路!
It’s a dead end!
不会吧! – 什么啊?
It won’t fit! – What was that?
没事 坐稳了!
Nothing, just sit tight!
下次要叫我们扣好安全带! – 对不起!
Next time warn us about seat belts! – Sorry!
对不起? 克里斯蒂娜 你没事吧?
Sorry? Christine, are you okay?
我没事 但他们就在我们后面! 快离开这儿!
I’m all right, but they’re right behind us! Get us out of here!
推我上去
Push me up.
推我上去
Push me up.
继续踩油门
Keep moving, driver.
抱歉 我快成功了
Sorry. Sorry, I almost did it.
他们在后面!
They’re behind us!
快 我们走 那边!
Come on, let’s go, this way!
我们要完蛋了! 往右靠啊!
We’re gonna go over! Lean to the right!
我们得帮他们! – 好吧
We gotta help them! – OK.
出来! 快!
Go! Hurry up!
谢谢 – 别谢啦! 抓住他!
Thank you. – Don’t thank him! Grab him!
对不起
Sorry.
你要相信我 – 这个行不行啊?
You’ve gotta trust me. – Will this work?
行 好极了!
Yes. Good!
那些家伙为什么要抓你啊? – 人人都想抓我
So why are those guys after you? – Everybody after me.
中情局 秘密警♥察♥ 还有你
C.I.A., Secret Police, even you.
你一定是隐瞒了什么事
You must be hiding something.
隐瞒什么?
Hiding what?
你一定偷了他们什么东西 在哪里?
You must have stolen something from them. Where is it?
什么在哪里? – 我不知道! 你想想看
Where is what? – I don’t know! Try to remember.
你怎么会这么快解开的?
How did you do that so quick?
我只记得我有6本护照
All I remember is I’ve got 6 passports.
6本护照? 没有指纹? 不可思议!
6 passports? No fingerprints? Amazing!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!