Excuse me.

After him!
嘿 你想干什么?
Hey, what do you think you’re doing?
这儿怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
别管闲事!
Mind your own business, will you?
嘿 你不能那样!
Hey, you can’t do that!
过瘾吧?
Feels good?
抓住他!
Get him!
快 他在那
Come on, there he is!
站住 别动
Stop! Don’t move!
丹尼 不
Dennie! No!
站住! 不许动!
Don’t shoot!
别开枪!
Put it away.
来 宝贝
Here, Sweetie.
让开 让开
Move. Move.
另一边 另一边
The other way. Other way.
捐款 拯救儿童基金
Donation? Save the Children Fund.
摩根先生?
Mr. Morgan?
“我是谁”? – 对 有人在追杀我
Who Am I? – You’re right. Someone’s after me.
我的人在咖啡店没找到你
My men couldn’t find you at the coffee shop.
出了什么事?
What happened?
我得走了 你在哪里?
I had to leave. Where are you?
我在来鹿特丹的路上
I’m on my way to Rotterdam.
你待在那 你在哪里?
You stay put. Where are you?
你要多久才能到? – 3到4个小时 我将搭乘一架军用飞机
How long til you get here? – 3 to 4 hours. I’ll commandeer a military jet.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我会再打给你
I’ll call you then.
我们为什么不把他杀了算了?
So why don’t we just kill him?
因为我们还不知道 他发现了什么
Because we still don’t know what he’s found out.
买♥♥主今天下午到
The buyer’s here this afternoon.
交易完成后 我们就不用怕他了
Once the transaction is complete, we’ll have nothing to fear from him.
你看好楼上的三个科学家
You take care of the three Einsteins upstairs.
交易完成后 他们就将成为历史
When the deal’s history, so are they.
我需要实验室回复原样 大楼里不能留下任何证据
I want that lab pristine and no evidence left in this building.
正在清理
It’s being dealt with.
嘿 阿尔马诺先生
Hey, Mr. Armano.
嘿 这个地方不错嘛
Hey, nice joint you got here.
我开始喜欢鹿特丹了
I’m getting to like Rotterdam.
将军把这里的保安搞的不错啊
And I see the General’s got security nice and tight.
是的 他在等你
Yeah, and he’s been expecting you.
对不起!
Sorry!
这儿 这个出口 还有这儿
Over here. This entry point. And here.
我要24小时监控 马上部署 – 是 长官
I want 24 hours surveillance. ive immediately. – Yes, ma’am.
你在做什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
这就是发电厂的事故
So that’s what happened to the power station.
那块石头真厉害
That rock is really something.
那正是我所说的高效广♥告♥
Now that’s what I call quality advertising.
你能想象这些碎片可以产生如此巨大的能量吗?
Can you imagine the amount of energy produced by these fragments?
我的客户要的是实物 不是想象
My client prefers reality to imagination.
这就是我之前为什么没把钱都交给你
That’s why we’re not giving you all the money up front.
不过我得说 5亿美元的动力
But I’d say that half a billion dollars is more than enough motivation
足以让你交出一件上等货吧
for you to deliver a quality product.
纳尔逊先生不是慈善家 – 相信我 他占便宜了
Mr. Nelson is not into giving charity. – Believe me, he’s getting a bargain.
他只付了南非研究计划的1/3价钱
He’s only paid one third of the cost of the research project in South Africa
却得到了最终的成品
and he’s getting a complete product.
那些科学家和货马上就到
They’re bringing the scientists and the merchandise right up.
再拿一壶热咖啡 – 谢谢
Bring in another pot of hot coffee. – Thank you.
你在这次交易里能提20%吧 阿尔马诺?
So you take 20% on the deal, Armano?
坦白的说 我不过是混口饭罢了
Frank, I’m just a poor boy trying to make a living.
这个光碟保存了仅有的方程式资料
This disc contains the only remaining information about the formula.
其他的研究资料都已经被删掉了
The rest of the research files have been completely deleted.
还有 得提醒一句 我们尚未完全掌握
And keep in mind that we still do not have all the knowledge
控制能量的方法
to control the energy expansion completely.
是的 先生 这是个问题
Yes, sir. That’s a problem.
我们需要更多时间去研究解决
We need more time to solve this problem.
一旦我们解决了这个问题 这些能量才能发挥实际效用
Once we solve it, the energy could be used for a positive purpose.
他说的对 – 先生们 你们考虑得很周到
He’s right. – That’s very considerate, gentlemen,
不过我们的想法稍有不同
but we had something a little bit different in mind.
你们能否想象 一把普通的机关枪 却拥有导弹的破坏力?
Can you imagine, an ordinary machine gun with the destructive force of a ballistic missile?
你答应过方程式不会用来搞破坏
You-you-you’ve promised us that you should not use the formula for destruction.
曼弗雷德 我们已经讨论过有关你女儿的话题了! – 等一等!
We’ve already spoken about your daughter, Manfred! – Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
现在 你却把它卖♥♥给军♥火♥商 是的 就是这样!
And now, now you sell it to arms dealers. Yes. That’s it!
把这几位先生带走
Take these gentlemen away.
他们看上去太累了
It seems they’ve overexerted themselves.
你们的纳尔逊先生不仅精明
This Mr. Nelson of yours is not only a very astute man,
而且马上会变得很富有
but he’s also going to be very rich
因为人人都会出高价购买♥♥这种武器
because everybody’s going to want this weaponry.
你相信这一小片塑料竟值数十亿美元吗?
Can you believe this little piece of plastic costs billions of dollars?
香槟在外面准备好了 长官
Drinks and hors d’ouvres are ready outside, sir.
你为什么不款待我们的朋友 向他展示一下我们的好客呢
Why don’t you take our friend here with you and show him our hospitality.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这年头要找个值得信任的助手实在太难了
It’s so hard to find a good help you can trust these days.
是啊
Yes.
六 七 八个零
Six, seven, eight zeros.
别弄错了 一个零就相差十万八千里啊
Don’t make a mistake. One zero makes a hell of a lot of difference.
我对钱一向很谨慎
I don’t play around when it comes to money.
你知道 只要我一按回车键 所有的钱就是你的了
You know when I press this enter, all that money’s going to be yours.
让我来
Let me do it.
“正在处理您的申请 请稍候”
你看看 他们说这是快速转帐 我却还要等
Look at this. They call this swift banking and I still got to wait.
快点! – 别着急!
Come on! Come on. – Hey, calm down!
都等了这么久 还在乎这几分钟吗?
Calm down. You waited this long, what’s a few minutes?
我想喝点
I need a drink.
该担心的应该是我
I’m the one who should be worried about this.
将军
General.
我仍然认为知道这件事情的人太多了
I still think there’s too many people that know about this.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
放心吧!
Relax!
承担任务的所有突击队员都已死于意外事故
The commandos involved in the mission all met with a tragic accident.
哦 是吗? 根据我的情报 还有一个幸存者
Oh yeah? Well, according to my sources, there was one survivor.
他甚至不知道他自己是谁
He doesn’t even know who he is.
等到明天 他将不复存在
And by tomorrow, he won’t exist.
那三位科学家和实验室也将消失
And our three learned gentlemen will be disposed of along with our lab.
那为什么还要等? 光碟已经到手 为什么不现在就解决他们?
Well, why wait? We got the disc. Why not do it right now?
杨 照顾好那三位先生
Yung, go take care of our three gentlemen.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你这句话令我有点担心
You know, that statement kinda worries me a little.
什么? 下一个要消失的是不是我?
What? Am I going to be the next to go?
不错 反正你已经付了我5亿美元 不是吗?
That’s right. You did send me the five hundred million dollars, didn’t you?
我只是开个玩笑 逗你玩呢 我们是朋友 阿尔马诺
Can you believe our joking? I was kidding. We’re friends, Armano.
看! 友谊万岁!
Now look! Friendship!
来 来
Come on, come on.
友谊万岁!
Friendship!

Yeah!
“拯救儿童基金”
咖啡? – 是的 咖啡
Coffee? – Yeah, coffee.
咖啡 咖啡
Coffee, coffee.
进展如何?
How’s it going?
我们有着装规范 去收拾一下
We have a dress code here. Tidy up.
恭喜你 将军 – 一切顺利
Congratulations, General. – All in good time.
“转帐取消”
Transaction aborted.
怎么了? 少了零吗?
What’s the matter? Not enough zeros?
奇怪 我的户头没有进帐
That’s funny. It’s not on my screen.
你说什么? 我刚刚完成了转帐
What are you talking about? I just forwarded it from our account.
这儿 看看
Here, take a look.
我账户的名称是”黑尼克斯控股”
Look, my account is Heinex Holdings.
那又怎么样? – 你的钱没转进”黑尼克斯控股”
Yeah, so what? – Well, it’s not in Heinex Holdings.
它进了”拯救儿童基金”!
It’s in Save the Children Fund?
“捐款已收到 非常感谢您”
不!
No!
有人动过我的电脑!
Somebody’s been messing with my computer!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!