We buried 8 bodies wearing clothes like yours.
跟我们走 在很远很远的地方
Come with us. It’s far, far on the other side.
你叫我跟你们走? 是不是?
You mean come with you? Go?
是 走吧
Yes, let’s go.
那就走吧
Go.
谢谢 谢谢 伊万诺维奇 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
But thank you, thank you. Ivanovich, Russian.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 – 我是以色列人
Russian – Jakob, Israel.
我是德国人 – 我是泰国人
Germany. – Sawatdee krab.
塔基市 我是日本人
Takishi, Japan.
我是韩国人
Korea.
我是谁 快点来 – 对不起 我不知你说什么
Who am I! Come quickily! Come! – I don’t understand.
你看 这就是我跟你说的火
See! There it is. The fire I told you about.
是灯光
A light!
就是这样
That’s it.
我可以离开这里了
I can go! I can go! Yes! I can go!
我们发现你的时候 你也穿上相同的衣服
When we found you, you were wearing the same clothes. Am I right?
是 我们穿的衣服一样
Yes, we wear the same clothes.
11正好 1太多
Eleven done one too many.
巴巴 不要玩死人的遗物
Baba. Don’t play with dead people’s belongings.
你们认为这是恶运
I know this is bad luck for your culture.
不用送我了 谢谢
I’ll go alone. Thank you.
保重
Be well.
巴巴 指南针借给我行吗?
Baba, can I borrow your compass?
可以借给我吗?
Can I take it?
我一定会还给你的 我保证
I’ll bring it back, I promise.
我保证
I promise.
请你快点回来 我会很挂念你
Please come back soon. I will miss you.
谢谢 – 路上小心
Thank you. – Be careful.
保重 朋友
Take care, my friend.
你一定会成功的
You will be succeed.
救命呀
Help! Please!
救命呀
Help!
来人啊
Come on!
救命
Please!
救命呀
Somebody, help!
有人吗 救命
Hello? Please!

Hey. Hey.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我们在这里 救命呀
We’re over here! Help!
救命呀 救救我们
Look! Somebody! Please, help us!
我的天呀
Oh, my god!
走开
Get away from him!
你这个野人不要碰我哥哥
Stop eating my brother, you animal!
离我们远点
Leave us alone!
离我们远点
Leave us alone!
不要动
Don’t move!
别动 我告诉你
Don’t move! You know this?
这是枪
This is a gun!
我会向你砰砰砰 我真的会开枪呀
Okay… You know, I can bang bang you!
我会向你射击的
You know, I can shoot you!
我会向你射击的 你明白吗?
I can bang bang you, you know?
我会空手道 空手道
I know karate! Karate!
药呀
Me…
是药呀
It’s mediche!

Mediche.
药 药
Mediche. Mediche.
你哥哥?
My brother!
你在救我哥哥?
You’re helping my brother!
你会不会说英文?
You understand English?
你说呀
Say something.
那些药令我的嘴麻痹
Those medicine make my mouth numb.
你说法文?
I speak French?
我只会说一点点
I understand a little, do you?
对不起 我不懂你说什么
Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t understand your language,
我哥哥怎么样?
but is my brother okay? Is he all right?
太神奇了
Amazing!
你负责导航和计算方位
You navigate, and work the G.P.S., OK?
你想开车? 你会不会呀?
You want to drive? But do you know how to drive?
还是让我来开吧
I think I better, you know…
九点钟方向 转这边
Nine o’clock. Now. Nine o’clock. Now. Turn this way!
一直向前开
Okay. Just go straight ahead.
哥哥 你觉得怎样?
Aiji, how are you doing?
好多了 吊葡萄糖水很有用
Feeling better. I.V. is helping.
了不起
Good!
请帮我们 找医生来
Please, help! Please help us! We need a doctor!
车手在这里 让开
Look! Here’s the driver! Back a little bit! Back!
他真幸运
He’s very lucky.
他脚上的草药中和了毒性
The natural herbs on his leg neutralized the poison.
椰子吊葡萄糖水 只有军队才会使用
And that coconut I.V… The only people that use it are elite military units.
谁弄的? – 来
Who applied it? – Here.
就是他了
That’s him over there.
不可思议 很聪明的土人
Amazing. Very talented native!
再说一遍你的故事吧
Say again? What? Give us a story!
你去那里?
Where are you going?
什么?
What?
他说什么?
What’s he on about?
没关系 你跟他说 他懂英文的
Oh, it’s okay. Speak to him. He understands English.
还有一个人活着
One of them is still alive.
什么?
He’s what?
报纸都登了他的消息
He’s all over the local paper.
我要查看还有没有其他人活着
I want to know if any of the others survived.
一定要解决他们
I want every one of them liquidated,
连这个在内
including this one.
我不方便行事 中情局的人在我身边
That’s a bit difficult with these C.I.A. Boy Scouts on my tail.
你不用担心 我会叫其他人去办
That’s not your problem, Morgan. We have other people to take care of that.
你只要把他找出来
You just find him.
我是谁
Who Am I?
是呀
Yes.
我叫姬丝婷 南非论♥坛♥的记者
I’m Christine Stark. I work for the South African Tribune.
我在电视上看到你 你的经历太精彩
I saw you on T.V… What a great story that was!
我想为你写一篇专访
I want to do an in-depth article on you.
什么?
Huh?
我想替你写一篇专访
I want to do an in-depth article on you.
对不起 我现在很忙 改天再说吧
Oh, I’m sorry. I’m very busy right now. Maybe some other day.
你要明白 你已经是个大英雄
But you don’t understand! You’re a hero!
所有人都想知道你到底是谁
Everybody wants to know who you are!
真的?
They do?
我自己也想知道
So do I.
我是谁
Hey! Who Am I.
对不起
Excuse me.
等一等 我的专访…
Wait! Wait. The article. Wait!
等一等
Wait, wait!
我是谁
Hi, Who Am I.
你不想成为英雄吗?
Don’t you want to be a hero?
很多人都想知道比赛途中发生的事情
Everybody wants to know what happened in the rally.
这是姬丝婷 她是记者
Christine. Reporter.
你哥哥怎么样?
How’s your brother?
他好多了 医生在等你
Oh, he’s going to be fine. And the doctor’s ready to see you.
我想她要访问的是你
I think she wants to interview you.
原来你是记者 太好了
Oh? So you’re the journalist? Yeah?
我叫Yuki Y-U-K-l
You know my name? My name is Yuki. It’s Y-U-K-I.
X光片显示你的大脑曾经受过震荡
Our x-rays show that you experienced a severe blow in this area.
这里非常敏感
It’s very sensitive.
它控制你的记忆 推理和逻辑性
It controls your reason, logic and your memory.
所以令你产生混乱
That’s why you’re feeling confused.
我不是混乱
I’m not mixed up!
好吧 有没有方法可以医治?
But if I am, is there any cure?
到目前还没有
There is no immediate cure.
你可以向警方求助
Why don’t you contact the police?
说不定失踪人口部门能查出你的资料
Perhaps Missing Persons will have some information that will jog your memory.
你去哪里?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!