亲爱的,好吧, 我带你去睡觉
All right then, lovey. Let’s get you to bed.
早睡有利健康
Early night will do us both good.
-晚安,晚安,蒙蒂, -我想一个人睡!
– Night-night, then, Monty. – I want to be alone!
我要一个人睡
I wanna be alone.
(蒙蒂上楼梯)
(锁门)
他今晚最好自己一个人睡觉
I think he’d better sleep alone tonight.
-他不想和你一起睡觉, -好
– He doesn’t want to sleep with you. – Right.
你在那个房♥间睡
Well, you’re in there,
我拿这些东西 去沙发上睡
and I’ll take these and I’ll have the couch.
蒙蒂,那晚安了
I’ll say good night, then, Monty.
你已经说过两次了
You already have… twice.
蒙蒂,干嘛? 我非常累, 我要睡觉了
What is it, Monty? I’m terribly tired. I need to go to sleep.
还没至于那么累吧?
But not that tired, eh?
-你是海绵还是石头? -什么意思?
– Are you a sponge or a stone? – What do you mean?
你想要经历生命的所有体验?
Do you like to experience all facets of life?
还是要封锁自己, 不想体验新的经历?
Or do you shut yourself off from new experience?
-我投保守党的票, -你忠诚吗?
– I voted Conservative. – Are you faithful?
-对谁? -忠诚是不分对象的
– To whom? – Faithfulness isn’t selective.
我同意, 那要看选择对谁忠诚
I agree. It’s more a question of selecting to whom one will be faithful.
-你选择了吗? -我非常累了
– Have you selected? – I’m terribly tired.
我整个晚上都在观察你
I’ve been watching you all evening.
你一直在逃避我的目光, 是吗?
You’ve been avoiding my eyes, haven’t you?
-你的目光? -恩
– Your eyes? – Mmm.
用午餐的时候, 你根本就不能 把眼光从我身上移开
At luncheon, you couldn’t tear your gaze from mine.
今晚你几乎没看过我
This evening, you barely looked at me.
他对你说什么了?
What did he say to you?
-没什么 -你可以告诉我的
– Nothing. – You can tell me.
我可以肯定,没事,蒙蒂
I assure you, nothing, M-Monty.
我觉得好累, 我必须休息了
I’m terribly tired. I need to go to bed.
是的, 你必须休息了,不是么?
Yes, you must, mustn’t you?
那,你可以走了
Off you go, then.
我会睡在这
I’ll sleep here.
我已经不是第一次睡沙发了
It won’t be the first time I’ve been left with the couch.
[动物啕啕叫声]
脚步声临近
孩子
Boy.
孩子
Boy.
我知道你还没睡着,孩子
I know you’re not asleep, boy.
但是他已经睡着了
But he is.
我去过他房♥间了
I’ve been into his room.
他不会听到的
He won’t hear a thing.
我知道你没睡着,男孩
I know you’re not asleep, boy.
是的,我还没. 怎么了,蒙蒂
No, I’m not. What is it, Monty?
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我必须来这里, 虽然我尝试过不这么做
I had to come. I tried not to.
噢,我已经尝试过了
Oh, how I tried not to.
蒙蒂,有些事我得向你解释
Monty, there’s something I have to explain to you.
你无需解释了, 他都告诉我了
You needn’t explain. He’s told me everything.
他告诉我你第一天 来切尔西的时候
He told me that first day you came to Chelsea.
-他跟你说什么了? -他告诉了我关于你在 托特纳姆法♥院♥路被拘捕的事
– What’s he told you? – He told me about your arrest in the Tottenham Court Road.
他告诉我你的困境
He told me about your problems,
你的感受和渴望
how you feel, your desires.
-困境?什么困境? -你是一个卖♥♥马桶的商人
– Problems? What problems? – You are a toilet trader.
-他那样子跟你说? -不要指责他
– He told you that? – You mustn’t blame him.
也不必自责, 我知道你的感受, 知道那有多难
You mustn’t blame yourself. I know how you feel and how difficult it is.
所以你不能退缩, 让它就这样毁灭你的青春, 如同我对待埃里克一样
And that’s why you mustn’t hold back, let it ruin your youth as I nearly did over Eric.
它就像一股浪潮, 屈服于它吧,孩子
It’s like a tide. Give in to it, boy.
顺从着它吧. 这是整个社会的罪恶, 不光是我们
Go with it. It’s society’s crime, not ours.
– 我不是同性恋,蒙蒂。-是,你是
– I’m not homosexual, Monty. – Yes, you are!
你当然是。你只是控制自己的感情
Of course you are. You’re simply blackmailing your emotions…
以避免你跟他的关系成为现实
to avoid the realities of your relationship with him.
– 你说什么呢 – 你爱他.
– What are you talking about? – You love him.
而且这不是他的错,他不爱你
And it isn’t his fault he cannot love you…
我比任何人都喜欢你
any more than it’s mine that I adore you.
难道我们不能给自己一次机会放任一次?
Couldn’t we allow ourselves just this one moment of indiscretion?
– 不! – 他不会知道的.
– No! – He need never know.
我不在乎他知不知道!蒙蒂,你要走了!你必须走了!
I don’t care what he knows! Monty, you’ve gotta go! You’ve gotta leave!
如果你想羞辱我,羞辱我
If you want to humiliate me, humiliate me.
我愛慕你
I adore you.
告诉他,如果你必须这样,我不再关心
Tell him, if you must. I no longer care.
我想占有你,哪怕必须霸王硬上弓!
I mean to have you, even if it must be burglary!
那不是我,是他!
It’s not me, it’s him!
他撒谎了.我们是情人
He lied to you. We’re an affair.
我们在一起好几年了 但是他并不想让你知道
We have been for years, but he doesn’t want you to know.
也不想让任何人知道. 我们都陷入其中,为彼此着迷
He doesn’t want anybody to know. We’re both in it. We’re obsessed with each other.
但是他觉得羞愧. 他拒绝公开和 承认自己是同性恋
But he’s ashamed. He refuses to come out and accept what he is.
那也是为什么当你在 这里的时候,他拒绝了我
That’s why he’s rejecting me while you’re here.
在我的生活里,蒙蒂, 这是我们六年来 第一次没有一起睡觉
On my life, Monty, this is the first night we haven’t slept together for six years.
我不能背叛他, 那样会杀了他的
I can’t cheat on him. It would kill him.
但是他告诉我你很痛苦, 因为他不能爱你
But he told me you were in purgatory because he couldn’t love you.
他在撒谎,撒谎!
He’s lying. Lying!
噢,我亲爱的孩子
Oh, my dear boy.
如果我早知道那样的话, 我决不会试图来打扰你
If I had known that, I would never have attempted to come between you.
我知道,蒙蒂
I know that, Monty.
我尊重理解你的感受
I respect you for your sensitivity.
我很感激你
I thank you for it,
但是你必须离开了
but you must leave.
好的
Yes.
是的,你最好去他那里
Yes. You’d better go to him.
噢,我正打算那么做
Oh, I intend to.
马上去
This instant.
长指甲,你个混♥蛋♥,起来
Withnail, you bastard. Wake up.
起来,混♥蛋♥. 否则我把这床烧了
Wake up, you bastard, or I’ll burn this bastard bed down.
我拒绝承认所有的指着. 你想怎样?
I deny all accusations. What do you want?
我刚才差点被强♥暴♥了
I have just narrowly avoided having a buggering.
我来这里是要把 我唯一的原望告诉你
I’ve come in here with the express intention of wishing one on you.
我现在打算要去伦敦
Having said that, I now intend to leave for London.
等会儿. 不要再让你的幻觉误导你了
Hold on. Don’t let your imagination run away with you.
幻觉?我刚刚从一个 裸男的手中挣脱出来
Imagination? I just finished fighting a naked man.
你怎么敢告诉他 我是一个马桶商人!
How dare you tell him I’m a toilet trader!
那也是策略上的需要
It was a tactical necessity.
如果我没告诉他你是同性恋, 我们也绝不会得到小屋
If I hadn’t told him you were active, we’d never have got the cottage.
我一点也不想要它- -不要跟他住一起
I never have wanted it… not with him in it!
他大老远来到这里
Geez. He’d come all this way.
-蒙蒂?他去纽约了. -这是适当的风险
– Monty? He’d go to New York. – It was a calculated risk.
这策略上的需要和适当的 风险是怎么回事?
What is all this tactical necessity and calculated risk?
赤♥裸♥裸的站在 在那个角落的人是我!
This is me naked in a corner!
你竟然敢告诉他我爱你
And how dare you tell him I love you.
你竟然敢告诉他你拒绝了我
And how dare you tell him you rejected me.
-你竟然敢那么跟他说! -对不起
– How dare you tell him that! – Sorry about that.
有点儿失去控制, 随口说了出来
Got a bit carried away. Sort of said it without thinking.
我告诉你吧,长指甲, 如果他再进来我房♥间的话, 那就会发生谋杀案
Let me tell you something, Withnail. If he comes into my room again, it’s murder,
这样你也会在法律上承担责任
and you will be held responsible in law.
可能那是对偷听者的制裁…
“Perhaps it is appropriate justice for the eavesdropper
他要离开, 这是他坚持要做的事情
“that he should leave as his trade determines…
俏俏的,在夜幕深处
“in secrecy and in the dead of night.
-我真切的希望你将找到幸福…
– “I do sincerely hope that you will find the happiness…
那也是拒绝我了的东西
“which, alas, has always been denied to me.
我永远都是属于你的
“I am yours ever faithfully,
蒙塔格H.维夫尼尔
Montague H. Withnail. ”
可怜的老混♥蛋♥
Poor old bastard.
我想说…
I would say…
这是代表着一定程度的虚伪…
that that represents a degree of hypocrisy
你那高超的推卸责任的技巧 让我一直都没有怀疑你
I’ve hitherto suspected in you but not noticed, due to highly evasive skills.
我的天啊,长指甲. 你将会为此受苦
Christ, Withnail. You’ll suffer for this.
你将为你的所做所为付出代价
What you have done will have to be paid for.
有一点我要称赞一下蒙蒂
I will say one thing for Monty.
He keeps a sensational cellar.
– Who’s there? – Telegram.
很好
Well done.
但是,那并不意味着我 已经得到这工作了, 他们有可能只是想再看看我
Well, it doesn’t mean to say I’ve got it. They probably just want to see me again.
那么,安排一下吧. 我们马上离开
Well, that settles it, then. We’ll leave immediately.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!