恐怖丛生
terrible things happened.
人们抹杀他人的人性
People dehumanized other people,
迫♥害♥他们
persecuted them,
置他们于死地
sent many of them to their deaths,
屠♥杀♥整个家族
decimating entire families.
还偷窃他们的
And they stole from them.
财产 生活用品
Properties, livelihoods,
还有他们最为珍贵的物品
objects most precious to them.
这些受害者中就有布洛赫-鲍尔家族
And amongst those people were the Bloch-Bauers,
我的一位挚友就是家族中的一员
the family of a very dear friend of mine.
所以我郑重要求大家 作为一个奥地利人
So now I’m asking you, as Austrians,
作为一个有人性的人
as human beings,
认识错误吧
to recognize that wrong.
不仅仅为了玛利亚·阿特曼
Not just for Maria Altmann,
更是为了奥地利
but for Austria.
看看那个
Would you look at that.
当我还是个孩童
When I was a child,
我父亲经常周日带我来这儿
my father used to bring me here on Sundays.
是的 我也是 可以吃到华夫饼和冰淇淋
Yes, me, too, for waffles and ice cream, yes.
我父亲是个令人钦佩的人
My father was an impressive man.
小的时候 我仰视他
When I was a small boy, I looked up to him.
崇拜他
Worshiped him.
你还想长大后和他一样
And you wanted to grow up to be like him.
15岁的时候 我发现他曾经加入纳粹 玛利亚
When I was 15, I discovered that he had been a Nazi, Maria.
是第三帝国的狂热追随者
A passionate follower of the Third Reich.
这一生 我都在
All my life, I’ve been
努力弥补父亲所犯下的罪行
trying to make up for the sins of the father.
每一天 我都问自己
Every day, asking myself
他是如何沦落到那一步的
how he could become the person he was.
每一天 都在努力远离他对我的影响
And every day, trying to move away from him.
你是个好人 胡贝图斯
You are a fine man, Hubertus.
一个品德高尚的人
A good man.
是要宣判了吗
Is that it?
是的
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我心跳得好快
My heart is beating.
我们三位仲裁员已经
We the arbitrators have
研究了这个复杂案件中的双方意见
now studied both sides of this complex case.
试图保持开放的心态
Trying to keep an open mind
去研究证据
as we examine the evidence,
我们已经得出了最终的裁决
we have reached our final verdict.
我们的决定是 艾蒂尔·布洛赫-鲍尔肖像画
Our decision today is that the portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer
和其他诉争的克里姆特画作…
and the other Klimt paintings in question…
应该被归还给她的侄女…
should be returned to her niece
玛利亚·阿特曼
Maria Altmann.
长久以来这是我第一次
For the first time in a long while,
为身为奥地利人而感到骄傲
I’m proud to call myself an Austrian.
你应该如此
Oh, you should be.
快到发布会时间了 我形象如何
It’s almost press time. How do I look?
性感又带着胜利的光芒
Sexy and victorious.
-哦 是吗 -我形象如何
-Oh, yeah? -How do I look?
性感又带着胜利的光芒
You look sexy and victorious.
阿特曼太太 可以和你说句话吗
Mrs. Altmann, may I have a word?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
我输了…
I’m defeated…
但我要请求您 恳求您
but I will ask you, beg you,
乞求您…
entreat you…
不要让这些画作离开它们的祖国
not to let these paintings leave their motherland.
我们达成一项约定如何
Let us come to an arrangement.
我们可以给丰厚的报酬
I’m sure we can make a generous offer.
我也很难过这些画不能留在艾蒂尔的祖国
I, too, am sad that they will not stay in Adele’s country.
但是一直以来 我都试着协商
But all along, I have tried to negotiate,
一直保持开放的对话态度
I have tried to keep the dialogue open,
一直以来 是你们阻挠我
and all along, you have thwarted me
把门摔在我脸上
and closed the doors in my face.
所以 现在…
So, now…
我累了…
I am tired…
我婶婶会横渡大西洋
and my aunt will cross the Atlantic
在美国安家 就像曾经的我一样
to make her home in America, as I once had to.
再见 阿特曼太太
Good-bye, Mrs. Altmann.
我们的朋友可能需要有人关心一下
I think our friend might be needing a little attention.
是啊
Yeah.
没有你我们成功不了 这我提过吧
Have I mentioned we couldn’t have done it without you?

No.
玛利亚
Maria?
马上就好 兰迪
In a moment, Randy.
你还好吧
You all right?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my darling.
发自内心地感谢你
Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
所做的一切
for all you have done.
我错在认为
But my mistake was in thinking that it,
这样做会让一切变好
that it would make everything all right,
变得更好
make it better.
事实上并没有
You know, it doesn’t.
因为我把他们留在了这里
‘Cause I left them here.
我把他们留在了这里 亲爱的
I left them here, my love.
玛利亚
Maria.
时间到了 是吗
The time has come, hasn’t it?
过来 亲爱的
Come here, my darling.
我要走了
I’m leaving now.
你做的是正确的
You are doing the right thing.
但我不想这么做
But I don’t want to.
你必须走 玛利亚
You must leave, Maria.
必须向前看 待在这里没有未来
You must move forward. There is no future for you here.
美国会成为你们的家
America will be your home.
是的 爸爸
Ja, Papa.
所以 从现在开始…
And so, from now on…
让我们说你未来说的语言
we speak in the language of your future.
我们的家族刚来维也纳的时候
When our family came to Vienna,
玛利亚…
Maria…
还不是很富裕
they were not rich people.
我们努力工作
We worked hard.
尽自己所能做贡献
We did everything we could to contribute,
并融入其中
and to belong.
我们为自己所做的一切感到骄傲
We are proud of what we have done,
为自己的孩子们骄傲
and we are proud of our children.
没有人可以夺走这些
Nobody can take that away from us.
现在…
And now…
在你离开之际…
as you go…
我只要求你一件事 亲爱的
I ask you only one thing, mein Liebling.
什么 爸爸
What is it, Papa?
记着我们
Remember us.
把我们放在心里
Take us with you in your heart,
玛利亚 学会重拾快乐
Maria, and learn to be happy again.
所以…
So…
现在
now?
我在想那位聪明的兰黛先生
I have been thinking about that smart Mr. Lauder.
我愿意让艾蒂尔待在他的画廊里
I think I want Adele to go and live in his gallery.
唯一的要求是她必须一直公开展览
My only condition is that she must always be on public display.
那样一来 人人皆可惊叹于她的美丽
That way, everyone can marvel at her.
毕竟 我的小屋要放下她还是有点太小
After all, she is a little too big for my bungalow.
你可以买♥♥座新房♥子 买♥♥任何你想要的东西
You could buy a new bungalow. Buy anything you want.
我想要一个新的洗碗机
I’d like a new dishwasher.
你的祖父会为你骄傲的
You know, your grandfather would be proud of you.
你让陈年记忆保持鲜活
You are keeping the memory alive.
不是我一个人的功劳
Well, I didn’t do it alone.
我可以离开一会儿吗
Would you excuse me just for one moment?
可以
Sure.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我认得这栋房♥子 可以四处转转吗
I know this house. Can I look around?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!