Good-bye, my dear.
“蓬头彼得”[德国儿童书籍]
Struwwelpeter.
你手上的书是”蓬头彼得”
Struwwelpeter, the book that you had in your hand.
我奶奶以前常常读给我听
My grandmother used to read that to me.
很吓人…有…有个故事
Terrifying… the… the one
是讲一个小男孩被狂风卷走
about the boy who gets swept away by the wind.
进入一个恐怖的冒险旅程
Into a terrible adventure.
曾经也吓倒过我
Used to frighten me, too.
你要不就看一眼这些东西
Why don’t you just take a look at these,
告诉我是否有机会
and tell me if I have a case.
我就这么点要求
That’s all I ask from you.
“1948年4月11日
“11th of April, 1948.
亲爱的露易丝·布洛赫-鲍尔…”
Dear Luise Bloch-Bauer…”
那是她姐姐
That’s her sister.
“奥地利政♥府♥决定
“The Austrian government has decided
他们将持有克里姆特为你婶婶所作之肖像画
they will hold on to the Klimt portrait of your aunt
以及另外四幅克里姆特大作
and four other Klimts which they insist
他们坚称您婶婶在遗嘱中捐赠给了美术馆
Were bequeathed to the gallery in her will,
他们宣称这是无可争辩的事实
a fact which they claim as incontestable.
而遗嘱本身…
The will itself…
我从未见过…
I have not seen…
尽管我一直努力尝试
Despite my persistent attempts to do so.
此致 约翰·瑞赫尼西”
Yours sincerely, Johann Rinesch.”
她的律师从未见过遗嘱
Her lawyer never saw the will?
没人见过
Nobody saw the will.
兰迪
Randy!
嗨 阿特曼太太
Hi, Mrs. Altmann. Hi.
我们只要 我们只要去那边将这些
Uh, we just, we just need to photocopy these
复印一下 好吗
just over here, okay?
这里每个人看着都像精神崩溃了一样
Everybody here looks as if they’re having nervous breakdowns.
是的 他们就是
They are, they are.
我到凌晨3点才睡 帮你找了些有用的东西
I was up till 3:00 a.m. I did a little research for you.
非常感谢
I’m impressed.
联♥系♥到了维也纳那边的人
Get someone on the ground in Vienna.
50年来他们头一次打开这些档案
For the first time in 50 years, they’ve opened up the archives,
所以你可以从找艾蒂尔的遗嘱复印件开始
so you start by trying to find a copy of Adele’s will.
-好的 那然后呢 -奥地利文♥化♥部♥
-Yes, and then what? -The Austrian Ministry of Culture
会成立一个委员会来逐个重审案件
will set up a committee to review each case individually,
但是你需要先填好申请表
but you need to fill out an application
好让他们最迟在下个月末前受理
for them to consider your claim by the end of next month
-诉讼请求 -下个月
-at the latest. -Next month?
对 最晚的话 我已经寄了申请表
At the latest, yes, I’ve already sent away for the form.
慢点 你可以将所有事情在吃午餐时
Slow down. You can explain everything to me
-讲给我听 -不
-over lunch. -No.
阿特曼太太 我吃不了午餐
Mrs. Altmann, I can’t do lunch.
我知道一家不错的餐厅
I know a very nice place.
他们的大米布丁是一绝
They do excellent rice pudding.
你看 这三位
All right, these are three names
是美国顶尖的归还案律师
of the top restitution lawyers in America.
请他们要不少钱 但没有他们就很难成功
They’re gonna cost you, but without them it’s a nonstarter.
不 不 我只有一家小店 一间小屋和小小积蓄
No, no, all I have is my shop, my bungalow and a little money
我还要省钱买♥♥新的洗碗机
I saved up for a new dishwasher.
我不能把钱花在请大律师身上
No, I can’t go throwing cash at fancy lawyers.
好吧 失陪了 所以…
Right, I… I have to go, so…
你就不能帮帮我吗 当做兼♥职♥
Can’t you just help me out a little bit, on the side?
就像是一种兴趣爱好
You know, like a hobby.
玛利亚 我们没有”兼♥职♥” 一说
There is no “On the side” here, Maria.
都是全职工作 也不是兴趣爱好
This is a full-time job, this is not a hobby.
你太粗鲁了 还有点粗野
You are quite rude, you’re a little uncouth,
并且你对于过去丝毫不感兴趣
and you are completely disinterested in the past.
而你有一种不寻常的特质
And you have an unusual
让我觉得自己还不错
talent for making me feel good about myself.
但是你有关系
But you have the connection.
什么关系
What connection?
你的家族 兰迪
Family, Randy.
你的祖父母从奥地利来到这里
Your grandparents came here from Austria.
瞧 我们有着相同的历史
You see, we share the same history.
噢 这眼镜怎么能看得清楚
Oh, how can you see out of those glasses?
都花了
They’re filthy.
好了 好多了 让你看得更清楚
Yes, that’s better. Help you see more clearly.
“金衣女人”克里姆特估值
克里姆特”金衣女人”画像估价逾一亿美金
我觉得这对于公♥司♥来说有投资的可能性
I see this as a possible investment for the firm.
你真的觉得这幅粘得跟冰箱贴一样的画
You really think a painting that ends up as a fridge magnet
有天会离开奥地利吗
will ever leave Austria?
我认为看都不看一眼会是个错误
I think it’d be a mistake not to take a look.
最多一个星期
One week, max.
谢谢 谢谢 先生
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
你三号♥前得回来
I want you back here on the third.
当然 谢谢你先生
Uh, absolutely, sir. Thank you.
还营业呢
Still working?
-等我死了才会歇业 -好消息
-I’ll close the shop only when I croak. -Big news.
我得到上级许可了 我会去到那边
I got the green light. I’m gonna go over there,
我会试着找到遗嘱
I’m gonna try to find the will,
然后再看看怎么办
and then we’ll take it from there.
噢 兰迪
Oh! Randy!
太好了
That’s wonderful!
你倒一下子急不可耐了
You’re chomping at the bit all of a sudden.
是啊 我还有一个主意
Yes, I am. And I have another idea.
我妈妈寄了这个过来
My mother sent this over.
有个艺术品归还会议
There’s an art restitution
计划在本月下旬召开
conference planned for later this month.
他们正在寻找发言人
They’re looking for speakers.
我认为你该去讲讲
I think you should be one of them.
-你在说什么呢 -优雅的后裔…
-What are you talking about? -Elegant descendant…
来自维也纳名门望族之一
from one of the great Viennese families.
新闻媒体会喜欢你的 也会推动进展
The press would love you. It would speed things up.
会给他们施加压力
It’d apply pressure.
好吧…
Well…
我喜欢你激♥情♥满满 但是我毕竟不是毛头小子了
I love your enthusiasm, and, after all, I’m not a spring chicken.
我们必须要行动起来
We have to get a move on.
但恐怕你这么着急是有一些误会
But I’m afraid, in your haste, there’s been a misunderstanding.
怎么会呢
How’s that?
我不会回到那个地方 现在不会 永远不会
I’m not going back to that place. Not now, not ever.
我…我不明白
I… I don’t understand.
他们毁了我的家庭
They destroyed my family,
杀了我的朋友
they killed my friends,
逼迫我抛弃
and they forced me to abandon
我深爱的人和土地
the people and the places that I loved.
这已经过去半个多世纪了啊
That was over a half a century ago.
你觉得这就算长了
You think that’s a long time?
就几天而已 我们去去就回来
It would be a few days, that’s it. We’d be in and out.
兰迪 你没听见我说的吗
Randy, you’re not listening to me.
我宁愿死也不会回去
I would rather die than go back there,
就算为了世上所有的画也不行
not for all the paintings in the world.
再说了…
Anyway…
一周前 你对这个案子甚至连兴趣都没有
a week ago, you weren’t even interested in the case,
而现在你却像疹子一样缠着我…发生什么了
and now you’re all over me like a rash… what happened?
与理智相违背
Against my better judgment,
我觉得我喜欢你
I think I like you.
去多久
For how long?
四五天 最多一周
Four or five days, a week at the most.
要看那边的反应
Depends on the reception I get.
你有什么计划
What’s your plan?
多娜…我不是移♥民♥去刚果
Dora… I’m not emigrating to the Congo,
我只是经公♥司♥同意 去奥地利几天
I’m going to Austria for a few days, with the firm’s blessing.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
那我就当同意咯
I think that’s a yes.
我看到你了 玛利亚 快过来
I see you, Maria. Come here.
干嘛不过来帮帮婶婶
Why don’t you help your aunt?
戴上我最心爱的项链
Put on my favorite necklace.
你的小手来戴简直太合适了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!