Senator Kelly, this is Colonel William Stryker.
-幸会 -他的部门
– How do you do? – His department
一直在处理变种人相关问题 从…
has been dealing with the mutant phenomenon… since
从我上任前就开始了
before my time.
我记得 您曾是变种人注册法案
As I recall, you were a staunch
坚实的拥护者 参议员先生
supporter of the Registration Act, Senator.
不过近期您对变种人的态度有所改变
It seems your ideas on the mutant problem have changed recently.
希望能有好结果
For the best, I hope.
您有何建议 史崔克先生
So, what are you proposing, Mr. Stryker?
那我就开始了 总统先生
Uh, may I, Mr. President?
我们成功收集了
We’ve managed to gather
关于一所变种人训练机构的证据
evidence of a mutant training facility…
地点位于纽约州北部的塞勒姆
in the Salem region of upstate New York.
你从哪得到的这些信息
Where did you get this information?
通过审讯自♥由♥岛事件中
Interrogation of one of the mutant terrorists…
一个变种人恐♥怖♥分♥子♥知道的
from the Liberty Island incident.
埃里克 埃里克·兰谢尔
Eric? Eric Lehnsherr?
-你能接触到他吗 -万磁王 没错
– You have access to him? – Magneto. Yes.
我们利用技术手段 给他建了一座塑料监狱
We developed the technology that built his plastic prison.
-这是一所学校 -没错
– This facility is a school. – Sure it is.
-这是什么东西 -喷气式飞机
– What the hell is that? – A jet.
-什么样的喷气式飞机 -我们还不知道
– What kind of jet? – We don’t know…
但它可以从篮球场起降
but it comes up out of the basketball court.
如果我们能早点获得授权采取行动 总统先生
If we’d been allowed to do our jobs, mr. President,
-在这次袭击之前… -好了 听着
– before this incident… – All right. Listen.
威廉
William,
你可以进去 扣押 审问 但是…
you enter, you detain, you question, but…
但绝不能出现的后果就是
the last thing we need to see…
儿童变种人的尸体出现在6点钟的新闻上
is the body of a mutant kid on the 6:00 news.
-史崔克先生 -参议员凯利
– Mr. Stryker. – Senator Kelly.
这位是百合子 我的私人助理
This is Yuriko, my personal assistant.
-手劲真大 -您找我有什么事
– Quite a handshake. – What can I do for you?
埃里克·兰谢尔的监狱
Uh, Eric Lehnsherr’s prison.
如果可以的话 我想去看看
I’d like to arrange a visit if possible.
那里又不是宠物乐园 参议员先生
It isn’t a petting zoo, Senator.
在这场斗争中 他是敌人
In this conflict, he is the enemy.
你只是观众
You’re just a spectator.
你就坐着看戏 别插手 行吗
So why don’t you sit this one out, all right?
斗争 史崔克先生
Conflict? Mr. Stryker,
你真的想把这事变成战争吗
do you really want to turn this into some kind of war?
我在北越南的丛林里策划秘密行动的时候
I was piloting black-ops missions in the jungles of North Vietnam…
你还躺在你妈妈的怀里吃奶呢 凯利
while you were sucking on your mama’s tit at Woodstock, Kelly.
不用你来告诉我战争是什么样的
Don’t lecture me about war.
战争早就开始了
This already is a war.
-你死定了 真的 -你才死定了
– You’re dead. You’re so dead. – You’re dead.
我不想伤到你
I‒ I don’t wanna hurt you.
我不害怕
I’m not afraid.
-罗根 -是罗根
– Logan! – It’s Logan.
想我了吗 丫头
You miss me, kid?
-不太想 -你还好吧
– Not really. – How you doing?
-我很好 你呢 -他是谁
– I’m okay. How are you? – Who’s this?
-他叫鲍比 是我… -我是她男朋友
– Oh, this is Bobby. He’s my‒ – I’m her boyfriend.
叫我冰人就好
Call me Iceman.
好吧 男朋友吗
Right. Boyfriend?
那你们是怎么…
So how do you guys‒
我们还在想办法呢
Well, we’re still working on that.
瞧瞧这是谁回来了 真及时
Look who’s come back. Just in time.
干什么
For what?
我们需要一个保姆
We need a baby-sitter.
什么保姆
Baby-sitter?
很高兴又见到你了 罗根
Nice to see you again, Logan.
嗨 罗根
Hi, Logan.
嗨 琴
Hi, Jean.
我要去发动飞机了
I should go and get the jet ready.
好吧 见到你很高兴
Yeah, well, it was good to meet you.
-走吧 我们走 -再见 罗根 回头见
– Come on. Let’s go. – Bye, Logan. I’ll see you later.

Okay.
我要和风暴女去波士顿
Storm and I are heading to Boston.
我们很快就回来
We won’t be gone long.
教授派我们去追踪
The professor wants us to track down
那个袭击总统的变种人
a mutant who attacked the president.
凶手是变种人吗
So it was a mutant?
等我们回来时 你肯定还在这里
You’ll be here when we get back‒
除非你又想跑掉
unless you plan on running off again.
那我勉强找几个理由留下来吧
Well, I can probably think of a few reasons to stick around.
找到你要找的东西了吗 罗根
Find what you were looking for, Logan?
差不多吧
More or less.
回头见
I’ll see you boys later.
-注意安全 好吗 -你也是
– Be safe, okay? – You too.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – See ya.
你难道不打算欢迎我回家吗
Aren’t you gonna welcome me home?
你的车要加油了
Your bike needs gas.
那就去加
Then fill her up.
永恒之王
罗里奥先生
Mr. Laurio.
这样还要持续多久呢
How long can we keep this up?
你被判了多久监禁呢
How long is your sentence?
-终身 -也不一定是终身 兰谢尔先生
– Forever. – Not necessarily forever, Mr. Lehnsherr.
把我想知道的都告诉我 就放你出去
Just until I’ve got all that I need.
史崔克先生 感谢你的来访
Mr. Stryker. How kind of you to visit.
你来这里是不是要确保
Have you come back to make sure
纳税人的钱把我养得舒舒服服的
the tax-payers’ dollars are keeping me comfortable?
好了
Done.
你可以出去了
You can go.
好了
Now…
兰谢尔先生…
Mr. Lehnsherr…
我想跟你最后谈一次
I’d like to have one final talk…
关于泽维尔的那栋房♥子
about the house that Xavier built…
以及那个脑波增幅器的事
and the machine called Cerebro.
罗根 尽管我允许你
Logan, my tolerance for your smoking
在这栋房♥子里面吸烟
in the mansion notwithstanding…
不过你要是在这吸烟的话
continue smoking that in here
那么你的后半辈子
and you’ll spend the rest of your days…
都将坚信自己是一个六岁的女孩
under the belief that you’re a six-year-old girl.
你可以做到那样吗
You’d do that?
我可以让琴给你编辫子
I’d have Jean braid your hair.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你想我离开吗
You want me to leave?
不用 别动就可以了
No. Just don’t move.
这些光代表着每个生活在这颗星球上的人
These lights represent every living person on the planet.
白色代表普通人类
White lights are humans.
而这些就是变种人
And these are the mutants.
通过脑波增幅器 我可以与他们相连
Through Cerebro, I’m connected to them.
他们也与我相连
And they to me.
瞧吧 罗根
You see, Logan…
我们没你想的那么孤单
We’re not as alone as you think.
我找到了阿尔克莱湖的基地
I found the base at Alkali Lake.
那里什么都没有
There was nothing there.
这条虚线代表着
The broken line represents
那个袭击总统的变种人所走的路
the path of the mutant who attacked the president.
我发现很难锁定他
I’ve been finding it difficult to get a lock on him.
你不能更集中注意力一些吗
Well, can’t you just concentrate harder?
如果我是想杀他 当然可以
If I wanted to kill him, yes.
在那里
There.
看来他终于停止逃跑了
Looks like he’s finally stopped running.
我要你再次探查我的意识
I need you to read my mind again.
罗根
Logan…
恐怕结果还是和之前一样
I’m afraid the results will be the same as before.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
意识不是一个简单开锁就能打开的盒子
The mind is not a box that can be simply unlocked and opened.
它就像是个由百万隔间组成的蜂巢
It’s a beehive with a million different compartments.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章疾速备战
下一篇文章X战警
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!