they don’t take him home.
她们会嫁给好男人
They marry the good guy.
我可以做个好男人
I could be the good guy.
罗根 好男人会整天守在我身边
Logan, the good guy sticks around.
-琴 -求你了 别这样
– Jean. – Please. Please.
-别逼我这么做 -做什么
– Don’t make me do this. – Do what?
这样
This.
冒昧问一句
Excuse me.
他们说你可以模仿任何人
They say you can imitate anybody…
甚至包括声音
even their voice.
甚至包括声音
Even their voice.
那为什么不一直伪装呢
Then why not stay in disguise all the time?
就是 伪装成正常人
You know, look like everyone else.
因为我们本不必那样
Because we shouldn’t have to.
听着
Look‒
从没有人像你一样给我留下这样的伤疤
No one’s ever left a scar quite like you.
你想要什么 道歉吗
What do you want, an apology?
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
但你想要什么呢
But what do you want?
你到底想要什么
What do you really want?
我想要你出去
I want you to get out.
老天呐
Jesus.
-我们怎么不弄身制♥服♥ -就是 我们的呢
– Why don’t we get uniforms? – Yeah, where’s ours?
已经订好了 过几年就能到了
They’re on order. Should arrive in a few years.
我们喜欢你的新发色
We love what you’ve done with your hair.
好了 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
他们说你是坏人
So, they say you’re the bad guy.
他们是这么说的吗
Is that what they say?
那头盔看起来傻兮兮的 它是干什么用的
That’s a dorky-looking helmet. What’s it for?
这顶傻兮兮的头盔
This dorky-looking helmet
是唯一可以保护我
is the only thing that’s gonna protect me…
不被真坏人伤害的东西
from the real bad guys.
-你叫什么名字 -约翰
– What’s your name? – John.
你的真名是什么 约翰
What’s your real name, John?
火人
Pyro.
你的超能力很强大 火人
Quite a talent you have there, Pyro.
我只能操纵火
I can only manipulate the fire.
我不能造火
I can’t create it.
凡人如蝼蚁 你却是神
You are a god among insects.
别听任何人胡说八道
Never let anyone tell you different.
长官
Sir,
机器已经按规格建造完成了
the machine has been completed to all specifications.
很好
Good.
长官 我想问问为什么把那些孩子关押在这里
If I may ask, sir, why are we keeping the children here?
我是个科学家 莱曼中士
I’m a scientist, Sergeant Lyman.
我要是造了一台机器 总得确保它能用吧
When I build a machine, I wanna make sure that it’s working.
这就是大坝的地形图
All right, this is a topographic map of the dam.
这是溢洪道
This is the spillway.
看到地形密度的变化了吗
You see these density changes in the terrain?
-那些是轮胎痕迹 -那就是入口
– They’re tire tracks. – That’s the entrance.
这显示了地表冰层覆盖的厚度
And this shows the depth of the ice that’s covering the ground.
这是最近的水流活动
Now, this is recent water activity.
如果我们进去 史崔克可以放水淹掉溢洪道
If we go in there, Stryker could flood the spillway.
你能瞬移到里面吗
Can you teleport inside?
不能 我得看到目的地才能瞬移
No. I have to be able to see where I’m going…
否则我会被困在墙里
otherwise I could wind up inside a wall.
我去
I’ll go.
我有种预感他想让我活着
I have a hunch he’ll want me alive.
金刚狼 进入大坝的人
Wolverine, whoever goes into the dam
要能够操作溢洪道装置
needs to be able to operate the spillway mechanism.
你打算怎么做
What do you intend to do?
用你的爪子抓它吗
Scratch it with your claws?
我愿意冒险一试
I’ll take my chances.
但我不愿意
But I won’t.
长官 有人沿着溢洪道过来了
Sir, there’s someone coming down the spillway.
-我来放水演了它 -等等
– I’m flooding it. – Wait.
史崔克
Stryker!
史崔克
Stryker!
瞧瞧谁回家来了
Look who’s come home.
动一下你就死定了
Move and you’re dead.
没人比我更了解我自己的作品
The one thing I know better than anyone is my own work.
把房♥间封住 消灭他
Seal the room. Shoot it.
-把房♥间封住 -让开
– Seal the room. – Step away!
有个会变形的人逃走了 她可能变成任何人
We have a metamorph loose. Could be anybody.
任何人 什么…
Anybody? What‒
你能让溢洪道装置无效吗
Can you override the spillway mechanism?
所有装置都是在这个房♥间里控制的
Everything’s controlled from inside that room.
所以门才这么厚
That’s why the doors are so thick.
是吗 找点炸♥药♥ 把门炸开
Oh, really? Get some charges! Blow the doors open!
把这些摄像头打掉
Take out these cameras!
我进来了
I’m in.
-她很厉害 -超乎想象得厉害
– She’s good. – You have no idea.
马上引爆
Fire in the hole.
上 快 快
Move, move, move.
中士 她打开了溢洪道的门
Sergeant, she’s opened the spillway doors.
-更多变种人进来了 -有多少
– More mutants have entered the base. – How many?
通讯中断了 有电磁干扰
We’ve lost coms. There’s some sort of electrical interference‒
-莱曼中士 -在 长官
– Sergeant Lyman. – Sir.
召集你剩余的手下
Gather the rest of your men
在脑波增幅器外面与我会合
and meet me outside Cerebro.
你们继续炸 等到我回来
You carry on. When I come back,
这扇门必须已经打开了
I want this door open all the way!
欢迎您 教授
Welcome, Professor.
-别留我一个人 求你了 -你也可以进来
– Don’t leave me alone, please? – You can come inside.
你找到了吗
Have you found it?
大坝的很大一部分能量
A large portion of energy from the dam
都转移到了这个房♥间
has been diverted to this chamber.
-脑波增幅器 -它在那里
– Cerebro. – There it is.
-你能从这里关掉它吗 -不能
– Can you shut it down from here? – No.
-走吧 时间不多了 -必须带上我们
– Come. There’s little time. -Not without us.
天呐 孩子们
Oh, my God. The children.
-科特 你能和我一起吗 -好
– Kurt, will you come with me? – Yes.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们 被关在下面一层的监禁室里
They’re being held in a containment cell one level down.
史崔克
Stryker.
好吧 我们先去救孩子们
All right, we’ll get the children
然后去脑波增幅器那里会合
and meet you at Cerebro.
好 我去找斯考特和教授
Okay. I’ll try to find Scott and the professor.
你一个人可以吗
Will you be all right without us?
当然 我没事
Yeah. I’ll be fine.
罗根在哪
Where’s Logan?
他走了
He’s gone.
-你们立刻建立一个防卫线 -快点
– You, set up a perimeter. – Move, move.
杰森
Jason.
是时候了
It’s time.
是时候去找我们的朋友了
Time to find our friends.
是不是该找出我们的朋友了
Is it time to find our friends?
-所有朋友 -所有朋友
– All of them. – All of them?
-所有变种人 -所有变种人
– All of the mutants. – All the mutants?
世界各地的
Everywhere.
世界各地的吗
Everywhere?
-没错 -每一个人吗
– That’s right. – Every one of them?
-是的 -很好
– Oh, yes. – Good.
一切都该结束了
It’s time to bring it to an end.
让我为你骄傲
Make me proud.
不要动
Just don’t move.
杀掉任何靠近的人 哪怕是我
Kill anyone who approaches… even if it’s me.
你们先走 我会照顾他的
Go! I’ll take care of him!
他们小两口的矛盾 我们还是别掺和了
This is one lover’s quarrel we cannot get involved in, my dear.
斯考特
Scott!
斯考特

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章疾速备战
下一篇文章X战警
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!