对一个憎恶变种人的人来说
For someone who hates mutants…
你的身边竟有变种人 倒是挺奇怪的
you certainly keep some strange company.
他们自然大有用处
They serve their purpose…
前提是能被控制住
as long as they can be controlled.
是你安排了对总统的袭击
You arranged the attack on the president.
你都不需要探查我的意识
You didn’t even have to read my mind.
其实 我跟变种人打交道的时间
You know, I’ve been working with mutants
跟你差不多长 泽维尔
as long as you have, Xavier…
但是我发现最让人头疼的就是
but the most frustrating thing I’ve learned…
没人知道到底有多少变种人
is that nobody really knows how many even exist…
或者怎么找到他们
or how to find them‒
但你可以
except you.
不幸的是 这种小药剂对你不管用 是吧
Unfortunately, this little potion won’t work on you, will it?
你的能力太强了
You’re much too powerful for that.
那么 我们就直击根源
Instead, we’ll go right to the source.
请允许我介绍变种人143号♥
Allow me to introduce Mutant 143.
他的大脑分泌的液体可以作为意识控制剂
The fluid secreted by his brain acts as a mind-controlling agent.
但是这还不算精彩的
But that’s only where it begins.
杰森
Jason.
天呐 威廉 这可是你的儿子
Oh, my God, William. This is your son.
-你对他做了什么 -不 查尔斯
– What have you done to him? – No, Charles!
我的儿子已经死了
My son is dead…
就像你们其他人一样
just like the rest of you.
妈 爸
Mom? Dad?
罗尼 有人在家吗
Ronny? Is anybody home?
我去看看能不能给你找点衣服
I’ll try and find you some clothes.
别烧任何东西
Don’t burn anything.
我给你找了些我妈的旧衣服
I found some of my mom’s old clothes.
我估计这些衣服在我出生前就有了
I think they’re from before I was born.
挺时髦啊
Groovy.
你好
Hello.
有人吗
Hello.
拜托 琴 你在哪儿
Come on, Jean. Where are you?
这是我外婆的
These are my grandmother’s.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不会伤到我的
You won’t hurt me.
对不起
I’m‒ I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
罗尼 下次你…
Ronny. Next time you‒
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
鲍比
Bobby.
宝贝 你不是应该在学校吗
Honey, aren’t you supposed to be at school?
鲍比 这是谁
Bobby, who is this guy?
这是罗根教授
Uh, this is Professor Logan.
我有事情要告诉你们
There’s something I need to tell you.
正在检测
检测已完成
无金属
你没问题了
You’re clear.
睡得好吗 兰谢尔
Have a nice sleep, Lehnsherr?
你变得有点不一样了 罗里奥先生
There’s something different about you, Mr. Laurio.
没错 我确实度过了美妙的一天
Yeah. I was having a good day.

No.
不 不是那个
No, it’s not that.
-坐下 -不
– Sit down. – No.
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
是什么不同呢
What could it be?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
原来如此
There it is.
你的血液里铁太多了
Too much iron in your blood.
罗里奥先生 永远不要相信一个美丽的女人
Mr. Laurio, never trust a beautiful woman…
尤其是会对你感兴趣的
especially one who’s interested in you.
禁区 仅限授权进入
那么
So, uh…
你是什么时候开始知道你是…
when did you first know you were a‒
-一个… -变种人吗
– A‒ – A mutant?
你能停下吗
Would you cut that out?
你们得理解
You have to understand,
我们本来以为鲍比是去了面向天才孩子的学校
we thought Bobby was going to a school for the gifted.
鲍比确实是天赋奇才
Bobby is gifted.
我们知道 我们只是没有意识到他是…
We know that. We just didn’t realize he was‒
我们还是爱你的 鲍比
We still love you, Bobby.
只是这个变种人问题有一点…
It’s just this mutant problem is a little‒
什么叫变种人问题
What mutant problem?
有一点复杂
Complicated.
你到底是个教什么的教授 罗根先生
What exactly are you a professor of, Mr. Logan?
艺术
Art.
你们应该看看鲍比的超能力
Well, you should see what Bobby can do.
鲍比
Bobby.
我能做到的远不止这样
I can do a lot more than that.
罗尼
Ronny!
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
其实 他们发现男性才是
Actually… they discovered that males are
携带变种基因 并将之遗传给后代的人
the ones who carry the mutant gene and pass it on…
所以是他的错
so it’s his fault.
刺杀未遂…
…the assassination attempt…
911 请说明你的紧急情况
911. Please state your emergency.
我需要警♥察♥ 有人闯入了我们家
I need the police. There are people in our house.
-他们不让我们离开 -当局拒绝发表评论
– They won’t let us leave. – Authorities refused to comment…
但大家普遍认为一场
but it’s believed that a manhunt
针对该机构逃出的变种人的追捕正在进行中
for several fugitives from the facility is now underway.
没人回应 我收不到任何信♥号♥♥
Nobody’s responding. I can’t get a signal.
不如你去休息一下吧 我接着试试
Why don’t you take a break? I’ll keep trying.

Right.
这些是什么
So, what are they?
是天使的符号♥
They are angelic symbols…
是天使长加百列传给人类的
passed on to mankind by the Archangel Gabriel.
很美丽 你有多少这样的符号♥
They’re beautiful. How many do you have?
每犯一次罪 就多一个
One for every sin…
所以有很多
so quite a few.
你和葛雷小姐是学校老师吗
You and Miss Grey are schoolteachers?
是啊 一所专为我们这样的人成立的学校
Yes. At a school for people like us…
在那里我们可以避开危险
where we can be safe.
避开什么危险
Safe from what?
其他正常人
Everyone else.
在马戏团之外
You know, outside of the circus,
大部分人都害怕我
most people were afraid of me.
但我不怨恨他们 我可怜他们
But I didn’t hate them. I pitied them.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为大部分人永远都不可能理解
Because most people will never know anything…
超越他们眼睛所见的 更深层复杂的东西
beyond what they see with their own two eyes.
我很早以前就放弃了怜悯
Well, I gave up on pity a long time ago.
像你这么美丽的人 不该这样愤怒
Someone so beautiful should not be so angry.
有时候愤怒
Sometimes anger…
可以让你活下来
can help you survive.
信仰也可以
So can faith.
暴风女 我发现一台正在使用的设备
Storm, I found an active com device.
在哪儿
Where?
是找我的
It’s for me.
鲍比
Bobby…
你有没有试过不做一个变种人
have you tried not being a mutant?
没人离开 琴 是军队发动了袭击
No one’s left, Jean. Soldiers came.
-孩子们怎么样 -有一些逃走了
– What about the children? – Some of them escaped.
我不确定剩下的怎么样了
I’m not sure about the rest.
我们也无法联♥系♥到教授和斯考特
We haven’t been able to reach the professor or Scott either.
你在哪儿 罗根
Where are you, Logan?
波士顿 和鲍比·德雷克的家人在一起
Boston, with Bobby Drake’s family.
好 我们马上就来
Okay. We’re on our way.
暴风女
And Storm?
尽快
Make it fast.
-我们得走了 -为什么
– We have to go now. – Why?
-快 -罗根 出什么事了
– Now! – Logan, what’s wrong?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章疾速备战
下一篇文章X战警
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!