You are victim of your own apathies, Daddy.
不如这几天里你去次威尼斯
Why don’t you guys go to Venice one of these days?
你可以送花给妈妈
You could bring flowers to Mommy.
我一直想告诉你
I’ve been meaning to tell you…
那法国人每天都发我电邮 他们…
The French have emailed me every single day. They …
坚持要你写你的回忆录 我该怎么做
Insist that you write your memoires. What should I do?
让他们坚持好了
Let them insist.
我一到那就打你电♥话♥
I’m going to call you as soon as I get there.
再见 爸爸
Bye Daddy.
玩得开心
Have fun!
你介意转过身来吗
Would you mind turning on your back, please?
疼痛之后是愉悦
After pain come pleasure.
然后又是疼痛
And then … pain again.
怎么样 巴林杰先生 – 有效果
How is it going, Mr. Ballinger? – It’s going.
我不知道什么程度 但有效果
I don’t know where, but it’s going.
我女儿说我冷漠
My daughter says I’m apathetic.
你看 这明显吗
You see … Is it that obvious?
你电影看的太多了 白♥痴♥ 都忘了什么是生活
You’ve been watching too many movies, you idiot, you’ve forgotten what life is about.
没错 – 电影就是生活
Exactly! – Well, movies are life!
你只知道指指点点
All you know how to do is criticize
你就来一次灵感也好
If you only has some inspiration for once …
没错
Exactly!
灵感?电影学校没教过你 灵感是不存在的吗
Inspiration! Didn’t they teach at the film school that inspiration does not exist?
灵感是一个谎言
Inspiration is a lie.
不存在灵感这种东西 只存在酝酿
There is no such thing as inspiration. Only fermentation.
没错 – 灵感是存在的 好吗
Exactly. – Inspiration exists, all right …
你不承认是因为你毫无天赋
You just don’t recognise it because you have zero talent.
没错 – 你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢
Exactly. – What the fuck are you doing?
认同每一个人? – 是啊 当然
Agreeing with everyone? – Yeah, of course!
我胆小又没安全感
I am timid and insecure.
我父母从没给过我任何鼓励
My parents never gave me any encouragement.
我从没有过女友
I never had a girlfriend …
我严重怀疑我的性取向有问题
And I have some serious doubts about my sexual orientation.
别说了 你打动不了我
Stop! It’ll not go into move.
我阿姨有小儿麻痹症
My aunt has polio.
你再敢说我毫无天赋试试 白♥痴♥
Don’t you dare to accuse me of having no talent again, you idiot.
现在不是酝酿的时候 你这无能的寄生虫
Now there is not the time for fermentation. You talentless parasite!
够了 你们让我心烦
That’s enough, you’re really getting on my nerves.
我们得想个结尾
We have to come up with an ending.
你们却在浪费时间谈论哲学和大道理
And you waste your time talking Philosophy and Big Ideas.
他在他临终时
He is on his deathbed …
几乎说不出话
He can barely talk …
他对他妻子低语道
He whispers to his wife:
别哭泣 亲爱的
“Don’t cry, honey.”
你知道 我总认为哭泣的女人 又可笑又让人讨厌
“You know, I’ve always found women who weep frivolent and repulsive. ”
好棒 – 这完全是个蠢主意
Nice! – That’s a totally asinine idea.
还有别的吗
What else?
你愚弄不了我
You won’t fool me!
我知道你没法飘浮
I know that you can’t levitate.
这些是所有的了?
That’s everything?
你什么都不需要?
Don’t you need anything?
你要创可贴干什么 – 我不需要
What do you need band-aids for? – I don’t.
我这么做是为了和你同步
I’m doing it out of solidarity with you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Ah, fuck you.
你自己付
You pay.
你记得吉尔达吗
Do you remember Gilda?
电影? – 不是 是吉尔达·布拉克
The film? – No, Gilda Black.
那个我们都爱过的女孩
The girl that we were both in love with.
吉尔达·布拉克?
Gilda Black?
你提醒我是要干嘛
What are you … Have to remind me up for?
那都是一百年前的事了
That was a hundred years ago.
对我而言 像是昨天的事
To me it seems like yesterday.
我愿用我人生的二十年来换取和她上♥床♥
I would have given twenty years of my life to have slept with her.
那真是蠢透了
Well, that would’ve been a pretty stupid thing.
吉尔达·布拉克并不值你人生的二十年
Guilda Black wasn’t worth twenty years of life.
她连一天都不值
She wasn’t worth a single day.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你和她上过床吗
Did you sleep with her?
什么 你说什么
What? What did you say?
你听到了
You heard me.
60年前 你发誓你从没和她上过床
Sixty years ago you swore you never slept with her …
因为尊重我对她的爱
… out of respect of my love for her.
现在你却改口了
Now you’ve changed your tune.
听着
Look…
我有事要坦白 – 好吧 说吧
I have something to confess. – Fine, go ahead!
真正的悲剧
The real tragedy …
相信我 真的是悲剧
And, believe me, it really is a tragedy …
就是我甚至不记得我有没和吉尔达·布拉克上过床
Is that I can’t even remember if I slept with Gilda Black.
你说真的? – 我发誓
Are you serious? – I swear.
我好奇记忆随着时间都发生了什么
I’m wondering what happens to your memory over time.
我不记得我的家人了
I can’t remember my family.
我不记得
I don’t remember…
他们的面容 他们的谈吐
Their faces or how they talked.
昨晚我在莱娜睡觉时看着她
Last night I was watching Lena while she was asleep.
我想着成千上万个我以她父亲身份
And I was thinking about all the thousands of little things …
为她所做的小事情
… That I done for her as her father.
我发现那些都是刻意而为 好让她长大时
And I done them deliberately so that she would remember them …
能够记得
… When she grows up.
但最终
But in time …
她一样都不会记得
… She won’t remember a single thing.
巨大的努力 米克 你知道吗
Tremendous effort, Mick, you know.
巨大的努力 米克
Tremendous efforts, Mick.
没有相应的结果
With a modest result.
他们今晚会说话的 你看着吧
They’re going to talk tonight, mostly.
我和你赌30瑞士法郎
I will bet you thirty Swiss francs …
他们在整个晚餐过程中 一个字也不会说
… They don’t say a word the entire dinner.
我很肯定他们会说
I’m so sure they are going to talk.
我加到五十 – 一言为定
I’ll raise you to fifty. – Done.
算上最近几天的
Including the last few days, err …
你欠我250瑞士法郎
… You owe me 250 Swiss francs.
今天呢
Today?
今天没有 你呢
Not today. You?
什么都没
Nothing.
但愿我们明天能尿出来
Let’s hope we take a piss tomorrow.
太棒了 尼克
That’s great, Nick.
我很高兴你喜欢第二稿
I’m glad you liked the second draft.
当然 我们会在结尾加把劲
Sure, we will work some more on the ending.
我跟布兰达说了一切就绪
I’ll talk to Brenda, everything is all set.
她迫不及待了 她这年纪要什么时候才能得到这样的角色 拜托
She can’t wait. When is she ever going to get a part like this at her age, come on!
如果你没问题 我会在下个月开始勘景
If it’s okay with you, I’d like to start scouting locations next month
完美 再见 – 太好了
Perfect. Bye! – Yeah.
你什么情况
What happened to you?
你看上去像参加了葬礼
You look like you’ve been to a funeral.
你儿子
Your son…
离开了我女儿 – 该死的
Has left my daughter. – Fuck!
你在说什么 – 他们当时在登机去波利尼西亚
What are you talking about? – They were boarding a plane to Polynesia.
而就通道那里 他停了下来
And right there, in the tunnel he stops …
告诉她 他爱上了另一个女人
… And tells her that he’s fallen in love with another woman.
没什么比你在通道内更让你觉得你在通道内的了
Nothing like being in the tunnel to make you feel you are in the tunnel.
看得真透彻啊 你真是个隐喻魔术师
How fond! You’re quite a magician of metaphor.
他带着那个女人去度假了?
And he took this other woman on vacation?
至少他没缺德到那种地步 至少是这样
At least he had the good taste not to do so. At least
莱娜呢
And Lena?
莱娜在她房♥里痛哭
Lena is in her room. Crying her eyes out.
我这辈子从没见过谁哭得那么凶
I’ve never seen anyone crying that much in my life.
据我所知泪腺能连续三天源源不断地
I read somewhere that tear ducts can produce tears for three days …
补充泪水 – 我也听说过
… Without stop. – Yeah, I heard that too.
是吗 – 我在一部BBC纪录片里看到过
Yep. – It was in that BBC documentary.
他在他临终时 对她说
He’s on his deathbed and he says to her:
我们一起最后看一部BBC纪录片吧 亲爱的
“Let’s watch one more final BBC documentary together, darling. ”
好了 各位 够了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!