Home 喜剧电影 年轻气盛(2015)

年轻气盛(2015)

0
年轻气盛(2015)

I’m a great women’s director.
那样的话 弗兰克
“That way, Frank …”
那样的话 你永远不会忘记我
“That way you’ll never forget me.”
– 你记得吗 博尔先生 – 我当然记得
伊戈尔·斯特拉文斯基 维拉·斯特拉文斯基
我记得我曾经拍过的一切
博尔先生 你不是一个伟大的造女星导演
Mr. Boyle you’re not a great women’s director.
你是一个伟大的导演
You’re a great director.
就是这样
Period.
好了 我决定了
Okay, I’ve made up my mind.
我去过自动取款机那了
I went to the ATM.
你想干什么
And what do you want to do?
散步
Go for a walk.
你想试试攀爬吗
Would you like to try climbing?
要知道 只要我想 我就能让男人在床上疯狂
You know, I can make a man go wild in bed if I want.
别这样 孩子们 干嘛闷闷不乐
Come on kids, What’s with the long faces?
故障 租约 拍摄
Hitches, the lease, the shooting …
这些是我们工作中常有的事 习惯吧
There are constants in our line of work. Get used to it!
我已经和制片人谈过了
I’ve already talked to the producer.
找来另一个女演员 就能开拍了
Just the question of coming up with another actress and the shooting starts.
不过是等几个月的事
Just a matter of waiting a few more months.
那个布兰达·摩雷真是个婊♥子♥
What a bitch that Brenda Morel is!
别那么说布兰达·摩雷了
Don’t talk like that about Brenda Morel.
真是墙头草 – 我们都这样
Goes where the wind blows. – Which is what we all do.
你们也要这样
And that’s what you all will do …
才能在这片丛林中生存
… In order to survive in this jungle.
这不是真的
It’s not true …
她并非专程来欧洲见你 米克
… That she came to Europe especially to meet with you, Mick.
据我所知 她是来戛纳参加
I read that she’s going to Cannes to some…
电影节上的某个慈善舞会
… Charity ball at the film festival.
现在我们别纠结真假了
Now let’s not get caught up in all this truth now.
记住 编撰是我们的激♥情♥所在
Remember that fiction is our passion.
你的电影遗作比电视剧有价值的多 米克
Your film Testament is worth a whole lot more than one more TV series, Mick.
我的电影遗作?
My film Testament?
我们回归理性吧 不要过度解读事物
Let’s… Let’s be rational here. Let’s not over-read things.
很多人死时 不仅没有遗嘱
Most of the men done not only without the Testament…
更是无人知晓
… But without anyone even noticing.
很多人都不是你这样伟大的艺术家 – 这没有区别
Many men are not great artists like you. – It doesn’t make any difference!
人 艺术家 动物 植物
Men, artists, animals, plants …
我们都只是临时演员
We all just extras.
米克
Mick!
我该怎么说这句台词 米克
How am I supposed to say this line, Mick?
我不理解
I don’t get it.
你要我怎么演 米克
How do you want it, Mick?
真诚的 还是得意的 邪恶的
Sincere or smug, wicked?
还有我的走路方式 我的角色该怎么走动
And my walk? How is my character supposed to move?
或许你并不知道 杰姆斯
Perhaps you do not know, James …
我从没上过小于80英尺的快艇
… That I never even stepped foot on a yacht that is less than 80 feet.
拜托 各位 你们把我的拖鞋藏哪了
My guys, where did you hide my lilac slippers?
闹够了吧
Enough already!
王子 我是6座城♥堡♥和20辆马车的主人
Prince, I am the owner of six castles and twenty carriages.
但有一件事我能确定
But there is only one thing I can declare with certainty:
生活好让人厌烦
Life is so tiresome.
如果你遭受着坐骨神经痛的痛苦
If you suffer from a psychiatric pain …
当洛杉矶警♥察♥才是真正的痛苦
… being a police officer in L.A. is a real drag.
阿尔伯特
Oh, Albert …
要是你知道我为守贞操付出了多少就好
If only you knew how much it has costed me to guard my virginity …
这些年来 守到今天
… All these years … Until today.
守到我遇见了你
Until I met you!
多伽马反应堆出现故障
Psi-gamma reactor is malfunctioning.
我们的星球将被炸毁 5 4 3
Our planet will explode in 5, 4, 3 …
2 1
2, 1 …
好了 你赢了
Okay, you win …
我会和你上♥床♥
… I’ll go to bed with you …
但有一个条件
… On one condition.
你不能射
That you don’t come.
那样的话 弗兰克
That way, Frank …
那样的话 你永远不会忘记我 – 拜托 各位 你们把我的拖鞋藏哪了
That way you’ll never forget me. – Where did you hide my lilac slippers?
所以你和制片人谈过了?
So you… spoked to the producer?
我在这行太久了 都没意识到 没有布兰达
II’ve been in this business too long not to know that without Brenda …
这电影就永远拍不成
… This film is never going to be made.
那张照片里的梅勒尼好漂亮
Melanie is so beautiful in that picture.
没错
You are right.
她确实漂亮
She is beautiful.
你知道吗 我明白了一件事 弗雷德
You know, I’ve come to understand something Fred.
人要么美 要么丑
The people are either beautiful or ugly.
夹在中间的只是 可爱
The ones in-between are merely cute.
所以 又一个假期快结束了
So… Another vacation almost over.
你接下来要做什么 弗雷德
What will you do next, Fred?
我该做什么呢
What am I supposed to do!
我要回家
I’ll go home.
例行惯例
The usual routine.
我不行
Not me.
我不遵循惯例
I don’t do routine.
你知道我要做什么吗 弗雷德
I know what I am going to do, Fred?
我要去着手准备另一部电影
I’m going to start another film.
你说情感的作用被高估了
You say that emotions are overrated.
但这是胡说
But that’s bullshit.
情感是我们所拥有的一切
Emotions are all what we’ve got.
不会的 放开
No! Leave me!
我得下飞机
I have to get off this plane!
米克 原谅我 – 别这样 女士
Mick! Forgive me! – Please, ma’am!
该死的婊♥子♥ 让我下飞机
You fucking bitch, You let me off!
我想这不是我应该着陆的地方
I think I should not land here.
米克·博尔以前常来聊天
Mick Boyle used to come by pretty often for a chat.
你为什么叫我过来 医生 你有什么事要告诉我吗
Why did you called me, Doctor? Did you want to tell me something?
你在度假期间做的那些体♥检♥都有结果了
I have the results of all the check-ups you’ve been doing during your holidays.
怎么说
And what did they say?
你和马儿一样健康 巴林杰先生
You’re as healthy as a horse, Mr. Ballinger.
至少我的前列腺有问题吧
My … prostate at least?
你的前列腺?
Your prostate?
你的前列腺一直都没有问题
You’ve never had a problem with your prostate.
但就算到目前为止没有过任何问题
And if you haven’t had any problems so far …
从现在开始就会有了
You certainly not going to start having them now.
所以说…
So …
我老了 却不明白是怎么回事
I’ve grown old without understanding how I got here.
你知道这外面有什么在等着你吗
Do you know what awaits you outside of here?
不知道 什么
No. What?
青春
Youth.
话说…
Anyway…
他可曾说过吉尔达·布拉克的事
Did he ever say anything about Gilda Black?
他从没说过别的
He never talked about anything else.
她是他的女友吗
Was she his girlfriend?
女友 远算不上
Girlfriend is … way to much.
唯一发生过的一件事就是 有一次
The only thing that ever happened was one time …
他们还是孩子的时候
… When they were kids …
他们在某个公园 手牵手
… They held hands and walked together for a few yards …
一起走了几码路
… In some park.
他把这叫作
He used to call it:
我学习骑自行车的时刻
“The moment I learned to ride a bike. ”
他和你说过吗 – 没有
Didn’t he ever tell you about it? – No.
我们彼此
We only ever told each other …
只诉说好的事
… The good things.
该死的
Fuck!
我一直等着
I waited till the…
探访时间 来见你
… Visiting hours to come and see you.
他们不知道 梅勒尼
They don’t know, Melanie.
孩子们不知道他们父母的坎坷经历
Children, don’t know their parents ordeals.
当然 他们知道某些细节 一些明显的地方
Sure, they know certain details, striking elements.
他们知道自己需要知道的
And they know what they need to know …
来让自己选边站
… To be on one side or the other.
他们并不知道
They don’t know that I trembled …