Home 喜剧电影 年轻气盛(2015)

年轻气盛(2015)

0
年轻气盛(2015)

别哭了
Stop crying.
拜托了
Please.

OK.
我要给您换一种按♥摩♥方式
I’m going to give you a different type of massage.
因为你焦虑不安
Because you are stressed.
不对 确切地说
No, to be precise …
你不是焦虑不安
You are not stressed.
你是情绪交杂
You are emotional.
你通过你的双手 能了解一切 对吗
You understand everything with your hands, don’t you?
通过触摸 我们能了解很多事
We can understand all sorts of things by touching.
天知道为什么人们如此害怕触摸
Who knows why people are so afraid of touching?
或许是因为人们认为这和愉悦有关
Maybe it’s because they think it has something to do with pleasure.
这又是一个用触摸替代谈话的好理由
That’s just another good reason for touching instead of talking.
你不喜欢谈话吗
Don’t you like to talk?
我一直都没什么可说的
I never have anything to say.
过来看
Come, look.
听好了 你看见那边的山了吗
Now, listen. Do you see that mountain over there?
看见了 它很近 – 没错
Yes. It looks very close. – Exactly.
这是你年轻时看见的样子
This is what you see when you’re young.
一切看上去都很近
Everything seems really close.
那就是未来
And that’s the future.
而现在…
And now…
那是你年迈时看见的样子
And that’s what you see when you’re old.
一切看上去都很远
Everything seems really far away.
那就是过去
That’s the past.
布兰达
Brenda …
等不及开拍了
Can’t wait to get started.
与你们一起写这个剧本 我感到非常自豪
And I am so proud of having written this screenplay with you.
我拍过二十部电影 但它们都不足挂齿
I made twenty films, but they all irrelevant.
而只有这一部电影
This is the only film …
对我来说 意味着一切
That means anything to me.
这是我情感上 智慧上和精神上的遗作
It’s my sentimental, intellectual and moral testament.
因此我们为《人生的最后一天》第三稿
So, let’s toast to the completion of the third draft …
举杯敬酒吧
Of … “Life’s last day.”
结尾呢 米克
What about the ending, Mick?
结尾?
The ending?
我们早晚会想到的
We’ll come up with one sooner or later.
干杯
Cheers!
你好 弗雷德·巴林杰 – 嗨
Hello, Fred Ballinger. – Hi.
我想告诉你 我去前台查过了
I wanted to tell you that I checked at the front desk …
你真的是那个巴林杰 – 当然
And you’re really Fred Ballinger. – Good.
我很高兴你在这一点上能安心了
I am glad to see you’ve put your mind at rest on that score.
我还有一件别的事想告诉你
There is something else I wanted to tell you too.
说吧
You go right ahead.
我想告诉你 自从你帮我纠正了我手肘的位置之后
I wanted to tell you that ever since you have corrected the position of my elbow …
我拉得更好了 声音变得更自然了
… I play better, the sounds comes more natural.
挺好的 你知道为什么吗
Good! You know why?
因为你是左撇子
Because you’re left-handed.
所有的左撇子都是特别的
And all left-handed people are irregular.
一个特别的位置能有所帮助 – 打扰一下
So an irregular position helps. – Excuse me.
我也是左撇子
I am left-handed too.
天呐 全世界都知道你是左撇子
Christ! The whole world knows you are left-handed.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫卢卡
I am Luca.
卢卡·摩洛达
Luca Moroder.
你好
Hello.
我是一名登山运动员
I am a mountaineer.
我也教人攀爬
And I teach climbing.
我在这酒店里给人上课 你呢
I give lessons here at the hotel. And you?
你是做什么的
What do you do?
这个嘛 我做两份工作
I have two jobs.
我做女儿 也做我父亲的助手
I’m a daughter and I also an assistant to my father.
两份工作 – 是啊
Two jobs … – Yeah…
这是一块先驱者620
This is a Forerunner 620.
有彩色触摸屏
It has a colour touch display.
它能测量最大耗氧值
It can estimate VO2max …
也就是最大移♥动♥过程中的最大耗氧速率
… The maximum rate of oxygen consumption during maximum excursion.
我本来想在圣诞节把它送我表弟的
I would like to give one to my cousin for a Christmas.
我们一直一起去攀爬
We always go climbing together.
他本来也会在这里
He was supposed to be here too …
但他在浴缸里滑倒了 摔断了股骨
But he slipped in the bathtub and broke his femur.
浴缸比珠穆朗玛峰更危险啊
Bathtubs are more dangerous than Everest.
千真万确
How true!
你知道我有次在乔戈里峰上发现了什么吗
Do you know what I found once on the K2 summit?
不知道 什么
No. What?
一个床头柜
A bedside table.
假的吧 – 真的
That’s not true. – Yes it is.
我打开了抽屉
I opened the drawer.
但里面是空的
But it was empty.
攀爬是一种美妙的感觉 你知道吗
It is an amazing feeling – climbing, you know?
是一种真正意义上的自♥由♥
A real sense of freedom.
我只感到害怕
All I feel is fear.
那也是一种美妙的感觉 知道吗
That is an amazing feeling too, you know?
和你合作过的最具才华的女演员是谁 博尔先生
So who is the most talented actress you’ve ever worked with, Mr. Boyle?
布兰达·摩雷 毫无疑问 一个天才
Brenda Morel, without a doubt. A genius!
她这辈子读过的书不超过两本
She couldn’t have read more than two books in her life …
其中一本是她的自传
And one of them was an autobiography …
当然是别人代笔的
… Written by a ghost writer, naturally.
可是天才在什么地方呢 – 如果你知道怎么偷窃
A genius, in what sense? – If you know how to steal …
你就不用受教育 因为偷窃会成为你所受的教育
… You do not need training. Stealing becomes your education.
布兰达就是这样
That’s how Brenda is.
即便我的电影让她成了明星
Even when, thanks to my films, she became a diva …
她也永远忘不了她来自何处
… She never forgotten where she was from.
街头是她真正的家
The street was her real home.
所以她才待在街头 偷窃
And that’s where she stayed, stealing …
所有一切
Everything.
所以她才塑造了多个如此令人难忘的角色
Which is how she created such unforgettable characters.
并且赢得了两次奥斯卡
And won two Oscars.
爬我肩上
Climb on my shoulders.
好了
Okay.
现在 在我们攀爬的时候
Now, as we climb …
往下看
Look down.
看看下面的世界有多美
See how beautiful the world is from up here.
那法国人又来电♥话♥了
So the French called again.
他们真的想和你一起编写那本书 你的回忆录
They really want to do that book with you, your memoirs.
但他们想要你所有的照片 包含你的生活 你的工作
But they want the whole picture: they want your Life, your work…
我该怎么说 – 告诉他们
What should I say? – Tell them …
告诉他们什么
Tell them what?
忘了我
To forget me!
告诉他们 我退休了 结束了工作
Tell them that I’m retired. I’m done …
没有了生活 – 说什么鬼话
… with work and with life. – Cut the crap!
你的音乐饱含着
Your music convene …
令人惊讶的新情感
… Surprising new emotions.
情感的作用也会被高估 米克
Emotions can be overrated too, Mick.
这些节目真是可悲 就只差一个滑稽演员了
These shows are really pathetic. All that’s missing is a mime.
我们通常在季末也有这种节目 – 挺好
We usually get one of those by the end of the season as well. – Good.
打扰一下 阙一先生 环球小姐到这里了
Excuse me Mr. Tree, Miss Universe is here.
见到你真是太好了
It’s such a pleasure to meet you.
我是你的铁杆粉丝
I am huge fan of yours.
你扮演的Q先生让我为之疯狂
I mean, I’m literally went crazy when you played “Mr. Q”.
我从不错过一部机器人电影 但那部是我的最爱
I never miss robot movies. But that one is – my favourite.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有看过其他不是机器人类型的电影吗
Do you ever watch any kinds of films other than robot movies?
当然
Of course!
我有大好时光 我想成为一名演员
I’ve got my whole life ahead of me and I want to be an actress.
我不想只依靠我的美貌
I don’t want to just rely on my beauty.
你有学习吗 还是只看真人秀
Well, do you study? Or you just watch reality TV?
我欣赏你的讽刺
I appreciate the irony …
但滥用讽刺会适得其反
… But when it is deranged and poisoned it is a train of its force …
也会透露出别的东西
… And it reveals something else.