你同意我了 这很重要
So you agree with me now, this is important.
不 我只是从前任那里学到了
No, I’ve just learned from my predecessor
我不反对你日子才能好过些
that life is better when I don’t disagree with you.
我们现在的设定他居住在
Our current hypothesis is that he lives
高速公路沿线 其中的一个镇子
somewhere along the highway, in one of the towns,
或者是个叫做阿伯塔巴德的中型城市 或克什米尔附近
or a medium-sized city called Abbottabad, or up near Kashmir.
怀疑克什米尔是因为它是部族的落脚点
Kashmir’s interesting because it’s a way station for the Tribals.
怀疑阿伯塔巴德是因为我们
Abbottabad is interesting because we know
从犯人那里知道阿布·法拉赫在2003年曾在那里住过
from detainee reporting that Abu Faraj stayed there briefly in 2003.
好消息是他开着一辆SUV
The good news is he’s driving a white SUV.
在巴基斯坦SUV不常见
SUVs are actually pretty rare in Pakistan.
如果他开的是小车 我们可费劲了
If he was driving a sedan or a compact, we’d be fucked.
显然 这表示他没有换过车
Obviously, this assumes he doesn’t change vehicles.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 阿玛德
Good morning, Amad.
在巴基斯坦的美国人都是目标
Any American in Pakistan is a target.
他们没必要知道我是中情局的
They don’t necessarily know I’m CIA.
这不重要
Doesn’t matter.
你在名单上
You’re on a list.

Yeah.
而且你们应该明白
And you of all people should know that
一旦上了名单 就下不来了
once you’re on their list, you never get off.
下次 就没有防弹玻璃保护你了
Next time, there may not be bulletproof glass to save you.
我们会尽力监视的
We’ll keep up on the surveillance as best we can.
高清的 能再近点吗?
The high-res version. Can you get closer than that?
对 我们可以搞定这照片
Yeah, we can up-res this image.
-做成PDF 邮件给我 抄送乔治 -好的
-Make a PDF, e-mail it to me, cc George. -Okay, that’s good.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
-Thank you very much. -Thank you.
我来处理 非常感谢
I’ll take that. Thank you very much.
-给她 -好的
-Take that to her. -You got it.
你可以处理这个音频的 随便处理一下
You could clean that audio as well. Just take the low end out.

Hey.
好吧 告诉我做的怎么样
All right. So tell me how I’m doing so far.
基本上 我们跟踪到一个跟基♥地♥组♥织♥有关系的人
Basically, we got a guy who rolled with al-Qaeda
-而且为其服务 -嗯
-and did services for him. -Mmm-hmm.
跟丢了七年
We lost him for seven years.
现在又发现了 而且 他住的房♥子不错
Now we find him again, and, boy, does he have a really nice house.
就这个?
Is that it?
确实是
Pretty much.
好的 去找头谈谈吧
All right, let’s go talk to the boss.
哦 你 呃… 你应该坐那边
Oh, you, uh… You should sit back there.
-抱歉 -不
-Sorry. -No.
所以 他们会问如果本拉♥登♥就在那里
So, they’re gonna ask if bin Laden is at the end of this rainbow,
巴军方会不会与他为伍?
is the Pak military with him?
而不是问 “巴军是不是为本拉♥登♥提供保护?”
The question isn’t, “Are the Paks protecting bin Laden?”
问题是 “他会允许巴军保护他吗?”
The question is, “Would he allow himself to be protected by the Paks?”
我想说他为什么会信任他们? 他曾经试图刺杀穆沙拉夫
I mean, why would he trust them? He tried to kill Musharraf.
-你好 -头
-Hello. -Sir.
好的 开始
All right, go ahead.
这里的背景 就在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡之外
So, a little context here. If you take a right out of Islamabad,
向北45分钟车程 就能到这里阿伯塔巴德
drive about 45 minutes north, you’ll find yourself here in Abbottabad.
这里 基本上是中型的社区 有些退伍军人
Now, it’s a mostly middle-class community, some ex-military.
对我们没什么价值
Not particularly interesting to us.
除了这里 很独特
Except we did find this compound, which is unique.
整个建筑有16尺高的围墙
We’ve got a 16-foot wall around the entire perimeter.
窗户都封死了
The windows are blacked out.
这里还有一道七尺高的墙 所以就算我们在高处
There’s even a seven-foot privacy wall here, so even if we got up high,
也没有有利位置
we couldn’t get a vantage point.
我想说 这是座堡垒
I mean, it’s a fortress.
呃 你们不能在这里装摄像头吗?
Well, can’t you put a camera somewhere?
在那些树上 可以吗?
In these trees here, maybe?
可以观察到房♥间里的?
Get a look into the main house?
很可能被发现
It’d probably be discovered.

Oh.
呃 我们必须要观察里面 对吧?
Well, we have to get a look into the house, don’t we?

All right.
这是什么 这一片建筑?
What’s this, this cluster of buildings down here?
呃 PMA 巴基斯坦军事学院
Uh, the PMA. It’s the Pakistani Military Academy.
他们的西点军校
It’s their West Point.
距离这里有多近?
And how close is that to the house?
一英里左右
About a mile.
4221英尺
4,221 feet.
大约十分之八英里
It’s closer to eight-tenths of a mile.
你是谁?
Who are you?
长官 我就是找到这个地点的那个混♥蛋♥
I’m the motherfucker that found this place, sir.
真的?
Really?
好的 周末之前
All right, I want to know more about
我要知道是谁住在这座房♥子里
who’s inside this house by the end of the week.
长官
Sir.
“混♥蛋♥”
“Motherfucker.”
好词
Good.
早上好 乔治
Morning, George!
21天了
21 days.
我们找到这座房♥子21天了
It’s been 21 days since we found the house.
什么都没做
Nothing’s happened.
-啊? -玛雅 是我斯蒂夫
-Yeah? -Maya, it’s Steve.
过来 给你看点东西
Swing by. I want to show you something.
好的
Okay.
好了 你可以暂停 不过我们要
Okay, you can leave it paused for now, but we’re gonna
-继续看 继续… -嘿
-play through that, go straight… -Hey.
玛雅 过来看
Maya. Come see.

Yeah.
好的 这是几分钟之前的 明白吗?
Okay, this is from a few minutes ago, okay?
明白
Yeah.
记得 我们看到两个男性
So remember, we’ve got two males,
两个女性还有七个孩子
two females and seven kids.
那是什么?
What’s that?
好的 我说那个是布莎拉 兄弟妻子
Okay, I’m saying that’s Bushra, the brother’s wife.
呃 你怎么分辨性别的?
Well, how do you know the gender?
嗯 看 这是晾衣绳 晾衣服的
Well, look, this is a clothesline right here, for laundry.
男人不洗衣服
Men don’t mess with the wash.
好的 现在看 从这里走到前门
Okay, now, watch. It takes her about four seconds
她用了大概四秒
to move from there to the front door,
所以她是大人
so she’s on the older side.
那里是什么?
What’s that up there?
呃 那些是孩子 在瞎跑
Uh, those are kids, they’re shuffling around,
拿着棍子在打着玩什么的
sword-fighting or something with sticks.
根据这里你可以看到身高 这些是牛
You can see their height relative to this, these are cows.
所以他们大概七到九岁
So they’re probably between seven and nine.
显然 是男孩
Boys, definitely.
女性移♥动♥很快
Your female’s moving fast.
好了 这是我要给你看的 暂停 可以吗?
Okay, that’s what I wanted to show you. Can we pause this, please?
这不是同一个女人
That’s not the same lady.
这是第三个女人
That’s female number three.
所以你看到两个男人 三个女人
So you found two males, three females.

That’s correct.
所以如果有三位女性 那么就应该有三位男性
So if there are three females, there ought to be three males.
显然穆♥斯♥林♥女性要跟他们的父母或者
Observing Muslim women live with their parents
丈夫住在一起
or with their husbands.
我们认为这座房♥子里还住着一个家庭
We think there’s a third family living in the house.
所以这第三个男人你认定是本拉♥登♥
So this third male that you’ve identified as possibly being bin Laden,
我能有希望看张照片吗?
do I give up all hope of ever seeing a photograph of him?
希望? 是
Hope? Yeah.
放弃希望吧
You give up your hope right now.
我们扫描了热成像
We scan for heat signatures,
可是我们无法证实是男人还是女人
but we can’t validate if it’s a man or a woman up there.
我们讨论过用针孔摄像机
We talked about burrowing a pinhole camera,
不过有很大风险可能被发现
but there’s a high risk of discovery.
我们建立了驻点
We found a safe house,
可是找不到有利位置
but we can’t get a vantage point

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!