好 很好 但是你仍然…
Well, that’s good, but you still…
我们不知道阿布是否只是冰山一角
Yeah, but we don’t know if Abu’s on the outside of the network,
中间还有好多接头员和情报点
a series of cutouts and dead drops,
也不知道他和本拉♥登♥有没有直接联♥系♥
or if he has a direct connection to bin Laden.
我是说 本拉♥登♥有没有把他邀请到客厅
I mean, does bin Laden invite him into the living room
然后直接递给了他那封信
and hand him a letter directly
还是说阿布是一串信使中的最后一个
or is Abu just the last guy in a long line of couriers,
所以大家都认识他?
and that’s why everybody knows him?
你不知道的不止这些
That’s not all you don’t know.
你没有他的真名
You don’t have his real name,
你不知道他在哪
you don’t have a clue of where he is.
对 但是我们知道他很重要
Yes, but we know that he’s important.
每个人都听说过阿布
The fact that everybody’s heard of Abu Ahmed,
而没人愿意告诉我他在哪 说明他很重要
but nobody will tell me where he is suggests that.
或许吧
Maybe.
被拘留者可能有很多原因
Detainees could withhold his location
不说出他的位置
for any number of reasons.
或许他们不知道
Perhaps they don’t know.
或许这个阿布其实是个幌子
Perhaps this Abu is actually a cover story
其实他就是个独角兽
and he’s really a fucking unicorn.
但是他们不说不能证明你的想法 不是吗?
But the withholding doesn’t reveal what you want it to, does it?

No.
如果你确实找到了他
And if you did find him,
你也不知道他是不是和本拉♥登♥在一块
you don’t know that he’d be with bin Laden.
不知为不知
We don’t know what we don’t know.
他妈的那是什么意思?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
这叫同义反复
It’s a tautology.
听好 没有一个被拘留者
Listen, not one single detainee
说过他和本拉♥登♥在一起
has said that he’s been located with the big guy,
他只是传信的 我错了吗?
just that he delivers messages, am I wrong?
没有
No.
没有
No.
不过干得不错
It’s still good work.
等你得到一些可以行动的情报再告诉我
Let me know when you get some actionable intelligence.
最好能让我们实施打击的
Preferably something that leads to a strike.
这是10号♥公交车的残骸
This is what remains of the number 10 bus,
当时它正在塔维斯托克广场的尤斯顿地铁站附近
which was traveling through Tavistock Square near Euston Station.
爆♥炸♥还发生在了
There’d been explosions
利物浦街附近和奇韦尔地铁站
near Liverpool Street and Edgware Road stations, too.
数十名生还者伤势严重
Dozens of the survivors were critically injured,
还有许多伤者还足够清醒和我们分享当时的情况
but many of the wounded were also keen to share their stories.
我们刚离开奇韦尔路
We’d just pulled out of Edgware Road.
接下来发生的就是… 一道闪光
And next thing I know, there’s a loud, uh… A large flash of light.
感到手上被烧灼的剧痛
Uh, felt a burning sensation on my hands,
我用手捂着脸
put my hands up to my face.
我那时在车厢地板上
I was on the floor by that point.
之前发生的事情我都想不起来了 什么噪音 巨响
Yeah, I can’t recall anything prior to that, any noise, any bang.
首都最繁华地方的正常生活
Normal life in one of the busiest parts
现在已经被打乱
of the capital has now been suspended,
就在离这儿几码的路上
as just a few yards down the road here
他们仍在医治伤员
they continue to care for the injured.
在周围 大批伦敦市民
And all around, groups of Londoners
在街角站着 自言自语
are standing on corners, asking themselves
到底发生了什么 这件事该怪谁
what has happened here and who could possibly have done this.

Come on.
你也来
You, too. Come on.
你们坐办公室的人真变♥态♥
You Agency guys are twisted.
被拘留者准备好了
Detainee’s ready for you.
来 喔 喔 喔
Come on. Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我想让你明白我认识你
I want you to understand that I know you.
我已经跟踪研究你很长时间
I’ve been following you and studying you for a long time.
我在拉合尔追踪过你
I chased you in Lahore.
我把你抓起来而不是杀了你
I had you picked up instead of killing you
是因为你不是个暴♥力♥的人
because you’re not a violent man
你不应该死
and you don’t deserve to die.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是你确实和基♥地♥组♥织♥有紧密联♥系♥
But you do have deep ties to al-Qaeda
我想在你被送往
I want to ask you about
下一个地点之前 问你点问题
before you get sent to your next location,
你可能会被送到以色列
which might be Israel.
这取决于你今天在这里有多坦白
However, depending on how candid you are here today,
我或许可以把你留在巴基斯坦
I may be able to keep you in Pakistan.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
我会基于你对基♥地♥组♥织♥的了解
I’m gonna ask you a series of questions
和主要资助者这一身份
based on your knowledge of al-Qaeda
问你一系列的问题
and your position as key financier for the organization.
我被带进过穆卡巴拉(情报部门)
I have dealt with the Mukhabarat.
我可不想再被折磨了
I have no wish to be tortured again.
问我问题吧 我会回答的
Ask me a question, I will answer it.
你知道阿卜杜勒·拉赫曼·阿蒂亚的事吗?
What can you tell me about Atiyah Abd al-Rahman?
他为扎瓦赫里工作
He works for Zawahiri.
他负责战术制定
He’s in charge of military tactics.
你是在什么情况下听说阿布·艾哈迈德这个名字的?
In what context have you ever heard the name Abu Ahmed?
他为法拉赫和本拉♥登♥工作
He works for Faraj and bin Laden.
他是本拉♥登♥最信任的信使
He is his most trusted courier.
你凭什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
他给我很多从首领那里发来的信息
He brought me many messages from the Sheik.
你上一次见他是在哪儿 现在他又在哪儿?
Where did you last see him and where is he now?
你们找不到他的
You will never find him.
为什么?
Why is that?
连我也找不到他
Even I couldn’t find him.
他总是突然和我联♥系♥
He always contacted me out of the blue.
他属于那种消失的人
He is one of the disappeared ones.
你知道这个东西吗?
You know how this works?
你乖乖的 我们就不必来硬的
God willing, we won’t have to use it.
表现自然点
Just act naturally.
你走运了 我给你安排和法拉赫一对一交谈
You’re in luck. I got you a one-on-one with Faraj.
真的? 谢谢
Seriously? Thank you!
在听到我要的东西之前先别感谢我
Don’t you thank me until you hear what I want for it.
先问完这些再问你感兴趣的
I want you to take care of all this before your favorite subject.
成交
Deal.
你不想看看夹子里写的东西吗?
Don’t you want to see what’s in the folder?
你想要家庭关系 资金网络
You want family ties, financial networks,
媒体渠道 不得志的雇员
media sources, disgruntled employees,
邻近的威胁 本土阴谋
imminent threats, homeland plots,
外贸销♥售♥ 健康状况 财政来源…
foreign sales, health status, financial resources…
谢谢
Thank you!
间谍情报技术 招聘策略 还有吗?
tradecraft, recruiting tactics. Anything else?
没了 你说得挺全了
No, I think that covers it.
我也觉得
Yeah.
什么?
Huh?
“如果他们说的是真的”
“If what they say is true,”
“少林和武当可能很危险”
“the Shaolin and the Wu Tang could be dangerous.”
你喜欢哪个名字? 法拉赫? 法拉及?
What do you like to be called? Faraj? Farij?
还是法毛毛? 说嘛
Fuzzy? Come on.
嘿 你喜欢什么? 你们喜欢 呃…
Hey, what do you like? You like a bit of, uh…
你们喜欢巴布马利吗? 来点瑞格舞?
You guys like a bit of Bob Marley? Bit of reggae?
搞完爆♥炸♥后放松一下 平静一下?
Kick back, take it easy after you’ve blown some shit up?
哈?
Huh?
不喜欢?
No?
有喜欢的利比亚音乐吗?
You got some Libyan music you like?
英国的爆♥炸♥是你干的 对吧?
You did the U.K. bombings, right?
你要知道 你是我抓住的第二个三号♥人物了
You know, you’re the second number three I’ve captured.
我还抓了穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥
I got K.S.M.
能跟你说实话吗?
Can I be honest with you?
我就是你的末日
I’m bad fuckin’ news.
我不是你的朋友
I’m not your friend.
所以不会手软的
I’m not gonna help you.
我会让你崩溃
I’m gonna break you.
有问题吗?
Any questions?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!