明智之举
Which is the smart thing to do.
-你开始为你自己考虑了 -嗯
-You’re starting to think for yourself. -Mmm-hmm.
来吧 吃起来 伙计
Come on, eat up, man.
豆泥 棒子面沙拉 不知道那个是什么
Some hummus. Tabouleh. Don’t know what that is.
还有点无花果 你应得的
Some figs. You earned it.
你从阿曼飞去喀布尔 对吗?
So, uh, you flew via Amman to Kabul, yeah?
和你的领袖叔叔在一起
Hang out with your uncle. Mukhtar.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
早就告诉过你 伙计 我了解你
Told you, man, I know you.
好了 被你看穿了 被你看穿了
All right, you got me. You did, you got me.
是航♥班♥记录上看到的
Flight manifests.
你们911之后过的很惨吧
It must be pretty fucked up for you guys after 9/11.
之后你们在干什么呢?
What’d you do, um, what’d you do after the invasion?
在你回白沙瓦之前
Before you went back to Pesh.
911之后 我们必须做出选择
After 9/11, we had to choose,
奋起抵抗保卫祖国 或者逃跑
fight to protect our turf, or run.
而你选择了抵抗 是吗?
And you chose to fight, yeah?
我们想杀美国人
We wanted to kill Americans.

Yeah.
我们试着进入托拉博拉
We tried to get into Tora Bora,
但是轰炸太猛烈了
but the bombing was too high.
我们过不去
We couldn’t cross.
抱歉 句子里的”我们”是指谁?
I’m sorry, who’s the “we” in that sentence?
我和那时候在一起的
Me and some other guys
其他一些人
who were hanging around at that time.
你懂的 我完全可以请其他人吃饭
You know, I can always go and eat with some other dude,
再把你吊在牢房♥
hang you back up to the ceiling.
哈姆扎·拉比耶
Hamza Rabia.
哈布卜·马斯里
Khabab al-Masri.
还有阿布·艾哈迈德
And Abu Ahmed.
谁是阿布·艾哈迈德?
Who’s Abu Ahmed?
我听说过其他人
I’ve heard of the other guys.
他那时在我们中间是个电脑高手
He was a computer guy with us at the time.
从托拉博拉离开后
After Tora Bora,
我回到了白沙瓦 如你们所知
I went back to Pesh, as you know.

Mmm-hmm.
而他去了北方 我觉得
And he went north, I think.
去了库纳尔
To Kunar.
他姓什么?
What’s his family name?
阿布·艾哈迈德·科威特
Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti.
阿布·艾哈迈德意思是”艾哈迈德的父亲” 父传的
Abu Ahmed means “father of Ahmed.” It’s a kunya.
阿玛尔 我很清楚
Ammar, I know the difference between
战争化名和阿♥拉♥伯名字的区别
a war name and an Arabic name.
她识破你了伙计
She got you there, dude.
我向你们发誓 我不知道他姓什么
I swear to you both, I don’t know his family name.
我根本不会问他那样的问题
I would have never asked him something like that.
这不是我叔叔的办事风格
It’s not how my uncle worked.
我明白
I know.
我叔叔告诉我他为本拉♥登♥工作
My uncle told me he worked for bin Laden.
我确实见过他一面
I did see him once.
大约一年前 在卡拉奇
About a year ago, in Karachi.
他给我们所有人
He read us all
读了一封首领(本拉♥登♥)的信
a letter from the Sheik.
一封信?
A letter?
信里说了什么?
What’d it say?
抽烟吗?
Cigarette?
他说 “将圣♥战♥进行到底”
He said, “Continue the jihad.”
“这场战争会持续一百年”
“The work will go on for a hundred years.”
我们得谈谈
You and I are gonna talk about some of the guys
在训练营的一些人 行吗?
in the training camps. Yeah?

Okay.
这些人干了一些坏事
Some of these brothers have done some bad things.
我想做的是让你和他们划清界限
What I want to do is I want to separate them from the people like you.
一定的
Definitely, yeah.
好 有个叫阿布·艾哈迈德的家伙 科威特的
All right, a guy called Abu Ahmed from Kuwait.
对 我记得他
Yes, I remember him.
一个不错的人
A nice guy.
他和你们关系近吗? 他和领导层的关系怎么样?
How close was he? What was his relationship to the leadership?
-我不知道 -他和你们一起吃饭吗?
-I don’t know. -Did he eat with you guys?
他和好人们吃饭还是和领导层吃饭?
Did he eat with the good guys or did he eat with the leadership?
我不知道 长官 我不知道…
I don’t know, sir. I have no idea about…
你肯定知道 你不需要…
Yes, you do. You don’t need an idea about…
你和哈立德·谢赫·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥见面时
When you met Khalid Shaikh Mohammed,
他帮了忙吗?
was this one of the facilitators?
这个是阿布·艾哈迈德吗?
Is this Abu Ahmed?

Yes.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 你的老板
K.S.M., your boss.
我叫他领袖
I call him Mukhtar.
领袖 就像土豆和马铃薯 没什么区别
Mukhtar. “Po-tay-to,” you say “po-tah-to.”
我说的”该死的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥”就是你说的”领袖”
I say “fucking K.S.M.,” you say “Mukhtar, ” okay?
在领袖被抓后
After Mukhtar was captured,
阿布·艾哈迈德做了什么?
what did Abu Ahmed do?
阿布·艾哈迈德 我觉得…
Abu Ahmed, I believe…
我觉得他去
I believe he went to
为首领工作了
to work for the Sheik.
2003年或2004年在卡拉奇
In Karachi in 2003, or 2004.
他身上有本拉♥登♥的亲笔信?
He was carrying a letter from bin Laden?
这个是他吗?
Is that him?
-这个是他吗? -是阿布·艾哈迈德
-Is that him? -Abu Ahmed.
-再说一遍? -是阿布·艾哈迈德
-Say it again? -Abu Ahmed.
阿布·艾哈迈德 阿布·艾哈迈德
Abu Ahmed. Abu Ahmed.
阿布·艾哈迈德
Abu Ahmed.
没人知道知道为本拉♥登♥工作的有哪些人
Who knows who works directly for bin Laden.
先假定他是为本拉♥登♥工作的一个人
Let’s say he’s part of the mix.
还有其他人为本拉♥登♥传信吗?
Were there other people who carried messages from bin Laden?
当然有
Sure.
有多少人?
How many other people?
我们说说他们
Let’s talk about them.
大海捞针情况如何?
How’s the needle in the haystack?
还行
Fine.
铁打的营盘流水的帮手
Facilitators come and go.
生活中唯一可以依靠的事
One thing you can count on in life
就是每个人都想要钱
is that everyone wants money.
你是说基♥地♥组♥织♥成员
You’re assuming that al-Qaeda members
是被悬赏奖金诱惑
are motivated by financial rewards.
他们可是极端分子
They’re radicals.

Correct.
而你认为对一些不太坚定的成员来说
You’re assuming that, uh, greed won’t override ideology
贪婪不会战胜理想信念
in some of the weaker members.
冷战时悬赏敌人叛徒确实帮了大忙
Money for walk-ins worked great in the Cold War,
我承认
I’ll give you that.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说照片上的人像是阿布·艾哈迈德
He says he looks like Abu Ahmed.
他为谁工作?
Who did he work for?
他大多时候和阿布·法拉赫在一起
It was mostly with Abu Faraj.
他们总是在一起
They were always together.
他为法拉赫做什么?
What did he do for Faraj?
他把信息从法拉赫传给本拉♥登♥
He carried messages from Faraj to bin Laden
再从本拉♥登♥把信息传给法拉赫
and from bin Laden back to Faraj.
我们得问他点什么
We need to ask him something
看看他是否说了实话
to see if he’s telling the truth.
我们不知道他是不是真认识法拉赫
We don’t know if he really knew Faraj.
他刚刚和我说了法拉赫所有孩子的名字
He just told me the names of all of Abu Faraj’s children.
我觉得他说的是实话
I think he’s telling the truth.
20个被拘留人员认出了阿布·艾哈迈德的照片
20 detainees recognize that photo of Abu Ahmed.
他们说他是内部人员之一
They say he’s part of an inner circle of guys
911之前他在阿富汗
that was hanging out in Afghanistan pre-9/11.
许多人说他在911之后去为穆♥罕♥默♥德♥工作了
A lot of them say that after 9/11, he went to work for K.S.M.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥被捕后 他去为阿布·法拉赫工作
When K.S.M. was captured, he went to work for Abu Faraj,
基本算是法拉赫和本拉♥登♥之间的信使
primarily as a courier from Faraj to bin Laden.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!