# MTV… #
我们向多恩过河点和红河方向前进
We moved towards Doan’s Crossing and the Red River.
我们勉力支撑 等待命运的悲剧对我们的下一次蹂躏
And tragedy’s next opportunity to ravage what’s left of us…
母亲说悲伤终会消逝
My mother says the pain will fade.
美好的回忆会再度到访
And the good memories will return.
我想这话没错
I suppose that’s true.
世界上的所有人都在承受痛苦
Every person on this planet will endure this pain
直到他们成为其他人的痛苦之源
until they are the cause of it for another.
总有一天 我也会死 也会让别人心碎
Someday, I’ll die and shatter hearts, too.
但却不是今天
But that is not today.
今天我还活着 却已支离破碎
Today I am living and I’m the shattered.
应该请个牛仔来保护牛群
Oughta try and hire a cowboy away from ’em.
还有厨子
And a cook.
一个全副武装的厨子我们可惹不起
Can’t mess with an outfit’s cook.
你偷了他们的家畜 他们会疯狂反击
You steal their cattle and they wouldn’t be madder.
今天早上我可不想再有枪战了
I ain’t looking for a gun fight this morning.
我们去多恩之后再请厨子和牛仔吧
We’ll hire a cook and a cowboy going the other way at Doan’s.
她怎么样了
How’s she doing?
你想也想得到吧
About how you’d expect.
饿吗
You hungry?
不饿
No.
去哪
Where are you going?
想一个人待会
I need some privacy.
为什么非要一个人
Why do you need privacy?
来月经了
I got my period.
死亡无处不在
Death is everywhere.
它像流浪狗一样跟在我们身后
It follows us like a stray dog,
等待着吞噬如残羹剩饭的我们
waiting to devour us like scraps.
痛苦是如此清晰 如此彻底
The pain it causes is so acute, so complete…
很难理解痛苦对人类到底有何益处
It’s hard to understand how it benefits us, as a species.
痛苦存在的理由是什么
What purpose does pain serve?
我理解欲望和恐惧
I understand desire and fear…
还有爱
And love…
它们会保护我们 让我们过得更好
And how they protect us and better our lives
或者带来新生活
and bring new life.
但悲伤
But grief…
它让我痛彻心扉 又困惑重重
If I weren’t so consumed by it, it would baffle me.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
很多人都会这么告诉你
A lot of people are gonna tell you that.
我不知道这是真还是假
Whether it’s the truth or not, I don’t know.
但我说这话时我知道这是真的
But I know it’s true when I say it.
我曾跟你一样如此处境
I have sat right where you’re sitting,
想着同一件事
thinking the same thing.
想着没有他们我不想再活下去了
Thinking I don’t want to live without them.
不知道活着的意义是什么
Don’t see the point.
现在大多数时间我还是会这么想
Still do most days.
但是我还是活下来了 尽管他们已经不在了
But here I am… living without them.
为什么
Why?
因为
Well…
我的理由可能与你的不同
My reasons’d be different than yours.
这世上已经没有人爱我了
I don’t have anyone left who loves me.
但你有
You do.
我告诉你个秘密吧
I’ll tell you a secret.
我来告诉你 为什么我还活着
I’ll tell you why I’m still sucking air today.
我想去大海
I’m headed to the ocean.
大海
The ocean?
一个阿帕奇侦查军告诉过我
(阿帕奇侦察兵是美国陆军印第安侦察兵的一部分)
An Apache scout told me once…
当你爱着某人 你就会用灵魂去与他们交换
that when you love somebody, you trade souls with them.
他们拥有一部分你的灵魂 你也同样拥有他们的
They get a piece of yours, and you get a piece of theirs.
但当你的所爱不在了
But when your love dies…
你的一部分也随他们而去
A little piece of you dies with them.
所以你才会如此痛苦
That’s why you hurt so bad.
但他的那部分还在你的身体里
But that little piece of him is still inside you.
他可以用你的眼睛去看这世界
And he can use your eyes to see the world.
所以
So…
我要带我妻子去大海
I’m taking my wife to the ocean…
我要坐在海边 让她也看看
And I’m gonna sit on the beach, and let her see it.
那是她的梦想
That was her dream.
然后我就可以放心随她而去了
Then I’m going to see her.
这就是我的梦想
That’s my dream.
而且 这牲口队也需要一个女牛仔
In the meantime, the herd could sure use its cowgirl.
你现在又要去哪
Where you going now?
回去干活
Back to work.
第一季 第6集
多恩过河点
德克萨斯州和俄克拉荷马地区边界
把牲口赶到一起吧
Let’s hold the herd up here.
赶到一起
Hold ’em up!
你需要买♥♥什么东西 我去帮你换回来
If you need something from the traders, I’ll get it for you.
你留在这看着孩子们吧
You stay here and keep them kids close.
外面换东西的多 贼也多
There’s as many thieves as traders out there.
我丈夫的东西 我想卖♥♥掉
My husband’s things. I have to sell them.
好 我去卖♥♥
Yes, ma’am, I’ll get ’em sold.
谢谢
Thank you.
猎枪别卖♥♥了
Don’t sell that shotgun.
-我不会用 -我可以教你
– I don’t know how to use it. – I can teach you to use it.
你用的上
You’re gonna need it.
不知道他们有没有奶牛
I wonder if they got dairy cows.
我想喝点牛奶
Cause I’d like some milk.
牛奶会坏的
Milk will spoil.
这车走得这么一摇三晃
The way this damn wagon rattles,
到下午牛奶就会变成黄油了
milk will be butter in an afternoon.
再多买♥♥点咖啡吧
Grab some more coffee too, would you?
带上约翰吧 我想跟艾尔莎单独待会
Take John. I’d like to spend some time with Elsa.
好吧 儿子
All right, come on, son.
走了
Here we go.
别让哪些贸易商骗了你
Don’t let those traders swindle you.
我倒是像骗骗他们呢
I plan on doing the swindling.
我觉得你行
I’ll bet.
跟我散散步吧
Ride with me.
我得看着牲口
Gotta watch the herd.
牛群这一个星期
The first decent grass these cattle
好不容易看到这么肥的草
have seen in a week.
它们不会乱走的
The cattle will be fine.
韦德
Wade!
我带她去交易驿站
I’m gonna take her to the trading post.
你需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
我嘛
Well…
如果他们有巧克力棒的话
I wouldn’t be mad at a chocolate bar,
给我来一个吧
if they happen to have one.
有我就给你买♥♥
If they have one, I’ll buy it.
多谢
Much appreciated.
走吧
Come on.
看什么
What?
看什么
What!
看你啊
You’s what.
这可是个自♥由♥的国家
It’s a free country.
我看哪都行
I can look at whatever I want.
看你的衣着打扮 我觉得你也不介意我看
Judging by the way you’re dressed, you don’t mind it.
我介意
I mind it.
我就看了 你能怎么样呢
What are you going to do about it?
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
我看看
Let me see.
你的眼光可真不错啊
You’ve got expensive taste, boy.
詹姆斯
James!
你打算开枪吗 小姑娘
You gonna shoot me, little girl?
你♥他♥妈♥说对了
Goddam right I am.
这可比你想的要难多了
It’s harder to do than you think.
我可不这么想
No, it ain’t.
对我来说一点都不难
It comes real natural to me.
嘿 我们就是闹着玩呢 她就急了
Look, we was just funnin’ and she pulls iron.
她可不认为这事好玩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!