是 女士
Yes, ma’am.

Well…
我知道那姑娘身上那股劲儿是哪来的了
I see where the girl gets it.
有其母必有其女
Apple don’t fall far.
你们想找蚱蜢吗
Y’all wanna hunt for grasshoppers?
好吧
Sure.
队长 不止6个人
That ain’t six, Captain.
我数了12个
I count twelve.
13个
Thirteen.
快跑 然后散开
Run. And fan out wide.
不管发生什么 你都一直跑不要停
You keep running, don’t stop, no matter what!
我并不害怕
I felt no fear.
感觉就像另一场赛马
It simply became another race.
我们惧怕未知的事物
We fear what we don’t know.
我已知道会发生什么
I knew what would happen.
我要么赢 要么被杀
I would win the race or I would be killed.
结局如此简单 反倒令人安心
There was comfort in the simplicity of it.
即使马蹄声渐进
Even though I could hear hooves getting closer,
我也不害怕
I felt no fear.
杀戮伴随着恐惧
There is horror to every killing.
哪怕是正义之举
Even when it’s justified.
我杀人时也会感到恐惧
Even when I killed, I was horrified.
但看山姆杀人 就像看狮子
But watching Sam kill was like watching a lion
追捕一只鹿
hurl itself into a deer.
他的愤怒来势汹汹 让人没时间恐惧
His fury was so magnificent, there was no time for horror.
对被杀的人来说亦是如此
Not even for the men he killed.
我恍惚之中
I questioned my mind.
觉得自己是那个被杀死的人
I wondered if I am the one who is dead
而这是一场梦
and this is all a dream.
我看到山姆骑马远去 才知我还活着
I watched him ride away and decided I must be awake.
我一定还活着
I must be alive.
然后我向他跑去
Then I chased after him.
Ah!
伤得重吗
How bad?
子弹穿过了你的皮带
Went through your belt.
解开
Take it off.
见鬼 子弹就在这儿
What the hell? It sits right there.
帮我取出来
Get it out.
我应该能把它挤出来
I think I can squeeze it out.
Ah!
给儿子当纪念品吧
Little souvenir for your son.
没杀死你的子弹 让你更强大
The bullet that didn’t kill you.
被弹片击中了
Just a ricochet.
也不深
Ain’t in too deep.
不过还是得把铅片取出来
Still got to dig that lead out.
另外一颗呢
How’s the other one?
只是擦伤了
Just skinned me.
我觉得你的好运气都用光了 托马斯
I think you used up the last of your luck, Thomas.
你的伤怎么样
How bad is your’n.
我没受伤
I didn’t get hit.
我靠 什么鬼
Shit. What the hell?
我找不到子弹
I can’t find it.
你看见了吗
Do you see it?
转个身
Turn around.
总得在哪个地方啊
Got to be coming from somewhere.
摘下帽子 队长
Take off your hat, Captain.
Ah…
真没想到
I’ll be damned.
现在你也把好运用光了 队长
Now you used up all your luck, too, Captain.
托马斯 我记得这是你的马
If I recall, Thomas, this one is yours.
是的
She is.
我保证 谢伊
I swear, Shea,
做力所不及的事
when you bite off more than you can chew,
肯定要出生入死
you sure bite big.
我必须要说一句
I ain’t ashamed to say it,
见到你太高兴了 查理
you are a beautiful sight, Charlie.
你们在这干什么
What the hell are you doing out here?
很明显和你们一样 追捕盗贼和走失的牲畜
Same as you apparently. Hunting bandits and strays.
看来你们已经一举赶走盗贼了
Though you seem to herd all your bandits up at once.
多谢你们的帮助
Hell, we sure appreciate you.
杀盗牛贼是西部五大乐事之一
Killing cattle thieves is one the West’s five great pleasures.
不用谢我
No need for thanks.
谢谢他们吧
You can save your thanks for them.
滴水之恩 涌泉相报
We’ll do more than that.
你才总结出5件乐事啊
You’re only up to five now?
我比你更挑剔 先生
Well, I’m pickier than you, sir.
加上骑马 在马鞍上看日出
I added horse and sunrise from the saddle
驰骋荒野 它们该有一席之地
and riding the wild country, I thought they deserved a spot.
我以为已经在名单上了
I thought they was already on your list.
不 才加上的
No, just added.
我不喜欢早起
Don’t like to get up that early.
你受伤了
You’re hurt.
我没事
I’m fine.
你呢
Are you fine?
我也没事
I’m fine, too.
Ah…
估计你没想着要安葬他们吧
Don’t suppose you care to bury these folks?
说实话 查理
Tell you the truth, Charlie,
他们不值得咱们挖坑
I don’t think they’re worth the hole.
你的营地在哪
Where’s your camp?
我知道
I know it.
虽然他们不值得
Well, they may not deserve it
不过总得有人
but someone should say a prayer
为这些坏蛋说句悼词
over these sorry sons of bitches.
估计你懒得听吧
I doubt you care to hear.
对 我不想
I don’t.
我们得回去了
We need to get back to our people.
在那儿见
We’ll meet you there.
艾尔莎
Elsa?
艾尔莎
Elsa!
把马给我
Give me your horse.
我没请求你 是
I ain’t aski–
我们回到帐篷时 她一句话也不肯说
She wouldn’t speak when we got back to camp.
不看我爸爸 也不看我
Wouldn’t look at my father… Wouldn’t look at me.
黎明前我听到她在火堆边哭泣
I heard her crying by the fire before dawn.
我坐下问她发生什么了
I sat beside her and asked her what was wrong.
她说她在马上杀了一个人
She said she killed a man over a horse.
看来我们家只有约翰能进天堂了
And now John was the only hope our family has to reach Heaven.
我不忍♥心告诉她没有天堂可去
I didn’t have the heart to tell her there is no Heaven to go to,
因为我们身在其中
because we’re in it already.
当然这也是地狱 天堂和地狱并存
We’re in hell, too. They coexist.
彼此相依
Right beside each other.
土地就是上帝
And God is the land.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!