Hey, buddy. What’s happening, babe? What’s up, Nick?
法兰 好吗? 尼克 怎么了?
We’ve got a young fop here, man. Yeah?
有个新来的 是吗?
Nice bike. Fast, huh?
好车 跑得可快?
Yeah. Oh, yeah?
快 是吗?好
Wanna bet?
要不要赌一赌?
Ain’t you got nothing better to do with your Sundays?
星期天你们没事干吗?
Yeah, I got 50 on Nick, man.
五十元赌尼克会取胜
What do you say?
怎么样?
Yeah, sure. I’ll take your Social Security.
好 我要赢你的养老金
Take him, Nick.
尼克 跟他飙车
You’re a real fucking wacko, you know that, pal?
老兄 你疯狂得不要命了
Nicky, it’s me.
尼克 是我
The school called again.
校方又来电♥话♥了
We’re another month behind. That makes three.
我们已经拖欠三个月学费
I told them we’d send a check, okay?
我跟他们说我们会寄张支票去 好吗?
Oh, I’m taking the kids to Mom’s on Saturday.
周六我带小孩回娘家
You could have them the next Saturday.
下周六你跟他们相聚
Listen, good luck today. Bye.
祝你好运 再见
Hi. Nick Conklin? Barney Yudell, attorney.
嗨 尼克·康克林?我是巴尼·尤戴尔律师
Do yourself a favor. Wear a jacket and tie today.
为你自己好 今天穿西装打领带
See you at 10:00.
十点见
Hey. How are you, pal, huh? Dad!
嘿 朋友 你好吗? 爸爸
Hi, Dad. Come here. Hi, buddy. Give me a kiss.
爸爸 你好 过来 亲我一下
He got in trouble. He called Sister Elizabeth a name…
爸 他骂伊丽莎白修女…
and she heard. What did you call Elizabeth?
让她听到了 你怎样骂修女?
An ugly goose. Ugly goose, huh?
骂她”丑鹅” “丑鹅”?
I’ve heard you say worse things than that.
我听过你说更难听的话
Listen, honey, I want you to give this money to Mommy, okay?
听着 宝贝 我要你把这些钱交给妈妈 好吗?
Okay. I’m gonna see you in about two days.
好的 两天后见
Have a good day at school. Okay.
祝你上学愉快 好的
All right, pal, you hanging on tight? Yeah.
伙计 你抓紧了没有? 抓紧了
You still want to go in the rain? Yeah? Yeah.
今晚你还是要冒雨去 是吗? 是
All right.

Dale, Nicky. Okay?
尼克 我这打扮怎么样?
Right here. Right here.
冲过来 过来
What do you see, baby?
宝贝 你看怎么样?
Baby, I hope somebody’s paying you to wear that goddamn suit.
但愿有人花钱雇你穿西装
Almost. Come on. Get on.
差不多 快上车
I don’t want anybody seeing you walk around like that.
别让人家看见你穿成这样上街
Take me for a ride? Let’s go.
载我一段? 我们走
Look out, Nicky.
尼克 看好了
Got some new Bostonians. 85 bucks a pop, babe.
这双新鞋要八十五美元
Let’s hope they threw in some socks with them.
但愿他们附送新袜子
Ladies of the ’80s are going for shoes.
八十年代的女性崇尚皮鞋
Yeah? Where did you hear that? I read it in a magazine.
是吗?你从哪里听来的? 我从一本杂♥志♥上看到的
They say it’s the second place they’re looking.
他们说人们看人的第二个地方是鞋
Listen, I was thinking.
听着 我在想
I hear that when Internal Affairs comes to see you,
听说风纪处要找你…
it’s not as bad as when you go to see them.
倒不如你找他们
I don’t know. I’ll let you know when it’s over.
我不知道 了结后告诉你
Here’s the idea. Yeah?
我有主意 是吗?
You dazzle the bastards. You go in uniform,
让这些混♥蛋♥们开开眼界 你穿上制♥服♥去…
you show them your breast bars.
胸前挂满勋章
I’m serious. A detective like you,
我是认真的 一个像你这样的警探…
you got commendations up the ying-yang.
你这种屡次受褒扬的警探
They should be naming a wing in Attica after you.
阿提卡监狱某一翼应以你的姓氏命名
Go ahead.
去吧
Hey, Farentino, you ugly mug!
嘿 范伦铁诺 你这丑八怪
Hey, Vincent. Off and on. Let’s go. Come on, huh?
文森特 快下来吧 我们走 快点 嗯?
Grab your dick and count to infinity, babe.
抓住你的命根 数到无限大 宝贝
Fuck you.
去你的
Where we meeting? Scalari’s? Lunch on me.
斯卡拉利餐厅见 午餐我请客
We’ll see how it goes, babe.
我们看看进展怎么样 宝贝
What do you mean, “We’ll see how it goes”?
你什么意思?”我们看看进展怎么样”?
We’ll see how it goes. Conklin, if you don’t show up,
看看进展怎么样 康克林 你要是不来…
you’re going to be in real trouble, Conklin, okay?
麻烦可大了 知道吗?康克林
1300. Do or die. You got it.
一点到 否则你死定了 好的
Hey, you watch your tail, cowboy. All right?
嘿 你多保重 牛仔 好吗?
Yeah.
好的
You guys ready? Yeah, baby.
你们准备好吗? 准备好
You’ll walk, Nick, if you tell the truth and you keep your wits.
看你的 尼克 如果你说实话可获开恩
Run your mouth and they’ll screw you, man.
如果你乱讲话会被他们整惨的
I got nothing to hide.
我没有做见不得人的事
I hope not, for my sake.
为我好但愿你没有
Conklin. Hey, Bobby. How you doing?
康克林 鲍比 你好吗?
Hey, Nick. Hey, listen, good luck tonight.
嘿 尼克 听着 祝你今晚好运
Thanks, babe.
谢谢
How’s your lawyer? Hardly know him.
你的律师怎么样? 不怎么熟
Let me tell you something, Nicky.
我告诉你 尼克
If these people get their way,
如果他为你打赢官司…
you’ll get to know him real well.
你会知道收费很昂贵
Hell, you’ll probably be sending his kids through college.
你可能要供他的孩子们读完大学
Well, you’re…
你…
It’s quite an impressive record.
看看人事档案 功绩彪炳
A regular hero.
是个真英雄
Tell me about Monty Ronan.
谈一谈蒙提·罗南
Good cop. He’s… He’s the kind of guy…
好警♥察♥ 他是…他是那种人…
you want backing you up when the shit goes down.
在你有难时你会希望他是你的后援
That’s what you think? Yeah. Yeah, that’s what I think.
那是你的看法? 对 我的看法
He’s dirt and you know it. Oh, yeah?
你明知他有污点 哦 是吗?
Well, you worked the streets with him, huh?
你曾跟他上街值勤吗?
Hey, pal, we got 30 homicides a week, you know.
嘿 伙计们 我们每周有三十起凶杀案
Tell us about Patrick Donleavy.
谈一谈帕特里克·唐利维
All right, my client has no knowledge…
行了 我的当事人对他办公室里…
of any malfeasance on the part of that officer.
其他人的渎职一无所知
Your client’s in a good position to know.
你的当事人的职位应该知道
28 June, ’88, your unit arrested three suspects.
1988年6月28日 你的小组逮捕三名嫌犯
Cash was logged in at $65,000 and change.
记载缉获脏款六万五千余元
We have reason to believe there was over $73,000…
我们有理由相信截获车辆上有超过…
in the vehicle you impounded.
七万三千元赃款
Says who? There are sources.
谁说的? 消息人士
Well, now we’re listening to the suspects instead of the cops, huh?
听信嫌犯之言而不信任警♥察♥?
It depends on the cop.
看警♥察♥操守而定
I don’t like heroes, Conklin. They think the rules don’t apply.
我不喜欢英雄 康克林 英雄蔑视规章
Hey, look, I try to do my job, okay? It ain’t easy out there.
嘿 听着 我克尽职守 在外办案不容易
And I’m clean.
我清清白白
Well, Detective, you have, what? A couple of kids at St. John’s,
嗯 警探 你有…两个小孩念圣约翰私立学校…
house payments, alimony, apartment.
还要付房♥屋期款 赡养费 公♥寓♥租金
That’s a king-sized nut. I admire your thrift.
开销很大 我佩服你节俭有方
Well, life’s a bitch.
生活不好过
We did the math, hero.
大英雄 我们替你算过
You’re at least 1,000 a month in the hole.
你每个月透亏空至少一千元
You’re into the shylocks. You’re taking.
你借高♥利♥贷♥ 你受贿
Hey, you want to charge me, okay, you charge me.
你要起诉我请随便
You want to jerk off, you go back to your office. Knock it off.
想作弄我 滚回去 别说了 尼克
We’ll charge you. Someone will help us out.
我们会起诉你 会有人帮我们提供证据的
Nobody’s got a softer center than a dirty cop.
没有比腐♥败♥警♥察♥更嘴软的了
You want dirt, huh? You go to City Hall, huh? Police Plaza.
要腐♥败♥的?你们去市政♥府♥找 嗯?去警♥察♥大厦找
I mean, the whole goddamn system’s falling apart…
整个体制腐♥败♥…
and you’re busting my ass?
你们光找我?
Suits, man. Come on.
你去控告我吧 好了
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧? 是的
Okay.
好的
How’s the girls in Japan?
日本的女郎们怎么样?
What is the most important control exercised by the sergeant…
警探控制训练以什么…
as a first-line supervisor?
为最重要?
A, cost control, B, manpower… B, manpower control.
A 开支或人力控制?B 人力控制… B 人力控制
Manpower control, my ass.
人力控制个屁
What are we going here for, sergeant or Supreme Court Justice?
我们找警探还是找最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官?
If you want the braid, you gotta know the stuff. How’d it go?
要当大官就得了解这一套 怎么样?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!