本片改编自真人真事
尽管角色是真实人物的综合
时间与地点亦经过更改
但是逃亡的细节完全符合事实
下车
Aussteigen.
开门
Tor aufmachen!
进去
Go inside.
赶快
Hurry UP.
走这边
This way.
赶快
Hurry up.
房♥间还可以 你要哪一张床?
Yeah, this’ll do. Which one are you gonna have?
-我… 不行 那是我的
– I… – No, that’s mine.
上去
Allez… hup!
丹尼 树林有多远?
How far are the trees, Danny?
至少六十米以上
Over 200 feet.
我看有一百米
Yeah, I’d say 300.
有得挖了
Long ways to dig.
叫卡文迪斯测量一下 真希望大X在这里
We’ll get Cavendish to make a survey. I wish Big X were here.
威利 你认为他逃成了吗?
Willie, you think X got away?
如果他逃成了 应该会送消息给我们
He’d have sent us word, somehow, if he had.
-被秘密警♥察♥抓了? -要不然就是死了
– Gestapo, you think? – Either that or he’s dead.
-是蓝姆西上校吗? -我是
– Group Captain Ramsey? – Yes.
我是斯塔赫维兹士官长 请跟我来
I am Hauptfeldwebel Strachwitz. Will you accompany me, please?
-我会照顾你的东西 -好的
– I’ll look after your gear, sir. – Right.
蓝姆西上校到了
Gruppenkommandeur Ramsey.
上校 早安
Good morning, Group Captain.
我是鲁格的副官波森上尉
I’m Captain Posen, Von Luger’s adjutant.
你是最高阶的英国♥军♥官
Since you’re senior British officer,
现任你为战俘与上校间的联络人
you are to be liaison between the prisoners and the colonel.
他希望你能明白几件事…
He wishes to make clear to you certain matters of…
正确的词是“政策”吗?
– The word is “policy”? – Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
进来
Herein.
这是蓝姆西上校
Gruppenkommandeur Ramsey.
我是鲁格上校 请坐
I am Colonel Von Luger. Please sit down.
蓝姆西上校 四年以来
Group Captain Ramsey, in the past four years
第三帝国不得不花费大量时间
the Reich has been forced to spend an enormous amount of time,
精力 人力与装备
energy, manpower and equipment
追捕脱逃的军官战俘
hunting down escaping prisoner-of-war officers.
至少你们有活干 不是件好事吗?
Hmm. At least it’s rather nice to know you’re wanted, isn’t it?
这不是儿戏 这个战俘营不准逃亡
For us it’s not a matter for levity. There will be no escapes from this camp.
鲁格上校 所有军官都宣誓 有责任要试图逃亡
Colonel Von Luger, it is the sworn duty of all officers to try to escape.
如果逃不成 他们也有责任
If they can’t, it is their duty to cause the enemy
造成敌人派遣重兵来看守他们
to use an inordinate number of troops to guard them,
他们还宣誓有责任 尽他们的能力扰乱敌人
and their sworn duty to harass the enemy to the best of their ability.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
在你麾下的人员是最成功的
The men under your authority have been most successful.
例如这个人 艾希利皮特
This man, Ashley-Pitt, for example.
他在北海被俘 然后逃脱 再度被俘 再逃 再被俘
Caught in the North Sea, escaped, recaptured, escaped, recaptured.
阿奇巴德“阿奇”艾弗斯 11次企图逃脱
Archibald “Archie” Ives, eleven escape attempts.
他甚至企图在卡车来这里的路上跳车
Even tried to jump out of the truck coming here.
狄克斯威廉
Dickes, William.
参与挖掘11条逃亡地道
Known to have participated in digging of 11 escape tunnels.
威林斯基上尉 四次逃脱
Flight Lieutenant Willinski, four escapes.
麦居纳 九次 美国人韩德利 五次
MacDonald, nine. Hendley, the American, five.
海因斯 四次 塞奇威克 七次 名单几乎念不完
Haynes, four. Sedgwick, seven. The list is almost endless.
其中有一个曾经17次企图逃脱
One man here has made 17 attempted escapes.
上校 这近乎疯狂
Group Captain, this is close to insanity.
-差不多了 -这种事必须停止!
– Quite. – And it must stop!
上校 难道你期待军官忘掉他们的责任?
Colonel, do you expect officers to forget their duty?
不是
No.
我们预计你们不会忘记责任 所以才把你们运来这里
It is because we expect the opposite that we have brought you here.
这是新的战俘营
This is a new camp.
是造来关住你和你的部下
It has been built to hold you and your men.
这里集中了我们知道的所有安全设施
It is organized to incorporate all we have learned of security measures.
至于我 你要对付的可不是普通狱卒
And, in me, you will not be dealing with a common jailer,
而是德国空军最高当局亲自挑选的
but with a staff officer personally selected for the task
负责这一任务的参谋军官
by the Luftwaffe high command.
我们把所有的坏蛋都放在一个篮子里
We have, in effect, put all our rotten eggs in one basket,
而且我们要严密看守这个篮子
and we intend to watch this basket carefully.
很聪明
Very wise.
你们可以使用一般的设施
You will not be denied the usual facilities.
运动场 图书馆 休闲厅
Sports, a library, a recreation hall…
我们会给你们园艺的工具
And, for gardening, we will give you tools.
我们信任你们会把工具用在园艺上
We trust you to use them for gardening.
把你们的精力用到这些事情上
Devote your energies to these things.
放弃你们没希望的逃脱企图
Give up your hopeless attempts to escape.
如果你们识时务的话
And, with intelligent cooperation,
我们全都可以舒服地
we may all sit out the war…
等待战争结束
as comfortably as possible.
-你在卡车旁做什么? -我在偷工具
– What do you do here by the truck? – I’m stealing tools.
-偷工具要关禁闭 -我只是开玩笑
– For stealing tools, cooler. – I was only kidding.
-你是美国人 -我是 你是德国人
– Oh, you’re American. – Yes, and you’re a German.
当然 你为什么来德国?
Of course. Why do you come to Germany?
-为何为你的敌人英国战斗? -敌人?你在说什么?
– Why fight for England, your enemy? – Enemy? What are you talkin’ about?
-英国在1812年烧了美国首都 -那是宣传
– In 1812 they burned your Capitol. – That’s propaganda.
历史书里有 我读过
It’s in the history books. I read it.
现在赶快走开 如果你偷工具 就关禁闭
Now go away from here. If you steal tools, cooler.
好 不偷工具
Yeah. No tools.
嘿 维吉
Hey, Virgil.
你有没有看到禁闭室?
Hey, did you see the cooler?
老兄 它可真大!
Boy, is it ever a big one!
-他们预期要关很多人 -大概吧
– I think they expect a lot of business. – Yeah.
我找不到在以前的营地和我们一起住14号♥房♥的那两个人
Those two guys who were with us in the old camp, in hut 14, I can’t find them.
-卫兵把他们留在那边? -我猜是的
– You think the goons left ’em behind? – I guess.
他们姓什么? 一个是杰克森 还有…
What were their names? It was Jackson and, uh…
-德克斯特 -德克斯特 没错
– And Dexter. – Dexter. That’s right.
我去看看还能找到谁 待会儿见
I’m gonna see who else I can find. I’ll see you later.
丹尼 他们是什么人?
Hey, Danny. Who are they?
俄♥国♥战俘 他们是砍树的
Russian prisoners. They cut down trees.
-他们被关在这里吗? 不 德国人要把他们运走
– They keep them here? – No, they take them out.
威利 香烟
Willie, cigarettes.
丹尼和我要逃走 你们能分散警卫的注意力吗?
Danny and I have a blitz in mind. Could you put on a brief show for the goons?
当然能 你要全体出动吗?
Sure, man. What’ll it be? An all-out go?
-要吵闹吗? -还是要打架?
– Choir practice? – Knuckles, eh?
-好 打架不错 -外套给他
– Yeah. Knuckles will be fine. – Give him the coat.
-你拿我的外套做什么? -什么?这是我的外套!
– What are you doing with my coat, mate? – What? It’s mine!
你敢推我?
Are you pushing me?
那是我的 你这个狗养…
That’s mine, you son of a…
(俄语)同志
Товарищ.
(俄语)谢谢
Спасибо.
停止!停止胡闹!
Stop it! Stop this nonsense!
没事 我们只是在善意地争论
It’s all right, mate. We’re just having a friendly little argument.
不准打架 不准! -好的
– No more fighting. No more! – All right.
-各自回房♥ -是的 长官
– Back in your huts. – Yes, sir.
你也回去!
You, too!
走开!回到房♥间里!
Get away! Get back in your huts!
走啊!
Go on!
希尔兹 看来营地里只有另外一个美国人
Hey, Hilts. Looks like there’s only one other American in the whole camp.
参加英国皇家空军老鹰中队 叫韩德利的家伙
Some guy named Hendley in the RAF Eagle squadron.
你已经有计划了吗?
– Hey, you got something goin’ already? – Shh!
看到瞭望塔的分布位置吗?
See the way the goons got those towers placed?
中间有一个盲点 -盲点?
– There’s a blind spot through the middle. – A blind spot?
站在铁丝网旁边 两个瞭望塔都看不到
A guy could stand at that wire and not be seen by either tower.
尤其是晚上 绝对看不到我
They’d never see me, especially at night.
-你疯了 -是吗?我们马上来证明
– You’re crazy. – You think so? Let’s find out right now.
下一步稍微困难
Now, the next step’s a little tricky.
-你不会出去吧? -他们瞭望时我不出去
– You’re not goin’ out there? – Not while they’re lookin’, I’m not.
我要去散散步
I think I’ll take a little walk.
部队行军
Abteilung marsch!
同志
Товарищ.
-丹尼 你会说俄语? -只会说一句
– Danny, you speak Russian? – Only one sentence.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!