(NEW SOULS COOING)
(新灵魂咕咕叫)
No, wait, Neptune, trust me. Do not go to Earth. It’s not worth it.
不,等等,尼普顿,相信我,不要去地球,不值得
That place is dirty and wet and lonely and…
那个地方又脏又湿又孤单
Come on, Neptune, remember our, our spontaneous dance party.
来吧,尼普顿,记住我们的、我们的自发舞会
What? Stay here with me if you wanna get funky!
什么?如果你想变得时髦,就和我呆在一起!
But I can go to Earth now.
但我现在可以回地球了
Yes, you can. Congratulations. You completed your Earth Pass.
是的,你可以,祝贺你,你完成了你的地球通行证
And 22 did not. COUNSELOR JERRY A: Not yet.
22没有 还没有
She has no reason to live.
她没有活下去的理由
COUNSELOR JERRY B: She’s working on it.
她正在努力
HAPPY SOUL 1: Whee!
快乐灵魂1:哟!
(HAPPY SOULS CHUCKLING)
(快乐的灵魂呵呵)
Oh, what makes you so great, you stupid floating rock?
是什么让你如此伟大,你这个傻大个?
Stealin’ all my friends.
偷走了我所有的朋友
How would you like it if I…
如果我… 你觉得怎么样?
If I stopped souls from visiting you?
如果我阻止灵魂来探望你?
Then they would have to stay here with me.
那他们就得留下来陪我
Huh. (CHUCKLES)
嗯 (笑)
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
(播放主题音乐)
Wow!
哇!
You are mindless blank slates.
你们是没有脑子的白板
(TOGETHER) We are mindless blank slates.
(一起)我们是没有脑子的白板
You have no purpose.
你没有目标
(TOGETHER) We have no purpose.
(一起)我们没有目标
Until right now.
直到现在
(TOGETHER) Until right now.
(一起)直到现在
Congratulations. You five souls have been chosen…
祝贺你 你们五个灵魂已经被选中了…
(TOGETHER) Congratulations, you five souls…
祝贺你,你们五个灵魂…
No, stop it. Don’t repeat that part. Stop it.
不,停!不要重复那部分!阻止它
Don’t repeat that part. Stop it.
不要重复那部分 阻止它
You have been selected to be members of an exclusive, secret organization
你们被选为一个独家的秘密组织的成员
whose only purpose is to prevent souls
谁的唯一目的就是阻止灵魂
from going to the dumb planet known as Earth.
去那个叫地球的蠢星球
Does our unstoppable gang have a really cool name? Yes, it does.
我们势不可挡的帮派有个很酷的名字吗?是的,确实
We shall be known as The Apocalypse.
我们将被称为世界末日
You can repeat that.
你可以重复一遍
ZIMMY: Amockatrips! (CONFUSED MUMBLING)
奇米: 变形虫!(困惑喃喃自语)
MOONBEAM: Apickafizz!
月光:阿皮卡菲兹 !
Apocalypse. Anonymous Provocateurs and Other Culprits
天启 匿名挑衅者和其他罪犯
that are Against Leaving Your friends to go to Pathetic Stupid Earth.
反对离开你的朋友去可悲愚蠢的地球
But I like Earth. No, you don’t. You hate Earth.
但是我喜欢地球 不!你没有,你讨厌地球
I hate Earth.
我讨厌地球
Me, too. I hate Earth.
我也是 我讨厌地球
I hate Earth!
我讨厌地球!
(CHANTING) I hate Earth! I hate Earth! Yes!
(吟诵)我恨地球!我讨厌地球!是的!
The Apocalypse is now.
天启就在眼前
Follow me. ALL: Apocalypse now!
跟我来 《现代启示录》!
Our mission, stop souls from discovering their inspiration.
我们的使命,阻止灵魂发现自己的灵感
Without inspiration, they can’t complete their Earth Pass.
没有灵感,他们无法完成他们的地球通道
Bingo, Macaroni.
宾果,通心粉
And then they have to stay here with us.
然后他们就得和我们一起待在这里
Oh, by the way, I gave us all cool codenames.
对了,我给大家起了很酷的代号♥
Macaroni, Zimmy, Peanut, Dpac, Moonbeam,
通心粉,奇米,花生,迪帕,月光
Cheese, and Crackers.
奶酪和饼干
We are The Apocalypse!
我们是天启!
ZIMMY: Amockatrips! MOONBEAM: Apicafizz!
奇米:变形虫! 月光:阿皮卡菲兹!
Steal everything you can.
能偷什么就偷什么
Nice job. Keep going.
干得好,继续
(YELLING)
(喊)
We are The ApolloMiss!
我们是阿波罗女神!
Yes!
是的!
(GRUNTS)
(普通员工)
Go! Go!
走吧!走吧!
Nice, Peanut.
不错,花生
Driving is fun!
驾驶很有趣!
I’m goin’ to Earth!
我要去地球了!
No! I told you to steal, not be inspired!
不!我叫你去偷,不是去找灵感!
PEANUT: Whoohoo!
花生:喔嗷!
Wait! Peanut, stop! Earth is bad!
等等!花生,停止!地球是不好的!
Ugh. Fine. We don’t need Peanut. I thought I was Peanut.
啊,很好,我们不需要花生 我以为我才是花生
In fact, this is good.
事实上,这很好
I’m glad Peanut left. Me, too.
我很高兴皮纳特离开了 我也是
You always agree with everything I say? I agree!
我说什么你都同意吗? 我同意!
You have no original thoughts and I like that. Zimmy’s a follower.
你没有独创性,我喜欢这一点 奇米追随者
I’m a follower!
我是一个追随者!
No! Whoohoo!
不!喔!
Not again. Zimmy, come back! Ugh!
又不是 奇米,回来!啊!
Hey, 22. What a coincidence.
嘿,22 什么是巧合
(WHISPERS) Deny everything.
(低语)否认一切
It’s so nice to see you making new friends.
真高兴看到你交了新朋友
These aren’t my friends. I’ve never seen them before.
他们不是我的朋友, 我以前从没见过他们
I love 22.
我喜欢22
(WHISPERS) You don’t know me.
(耳语)你不了解我
I don’t know 22.
我不知道,22
I love lying!
我爱说谎!
Ugh! As if Earth needs another politician.
啊!好像地球需要另一个政客似的
You can’t stop us.
你阻止不了我们
We’re The Acapulcolisp. (YELLS)
我们粉满! (大喊)
Whoa, there. Stop it. Tickles.
哇,那里 阻止它 痒
Fight the power, Moonbeam.
对抗力量吧,月光
Oh, come on! I’m a doggie! (BARKS)
哦,来吧!我是小狗!(叫)
I’d hate to be that soul’s parents.
我可不想做那个灵魂的父母
(GROANS)
(叹息)
We failed.
我们失败了
I failed.
我失败了
(SIGHS) None of my friends stay my friends.
(叹气)我的朋友没有一个能继续成为我的朋友
They all leave me.
他们都离开了我
Except for you, Macaroni.
除了你,通心粉
Mm.

(GRUNTS) Whee!
(普通员工)哟!
You’ve won this round, ya dumb planet.
你赢了,你这个愚蠢的星球
You can take everyone that ever meant anything to me,
你可以带走所有对我有意义的人,
but you’ll never get this soul.
但你永远得不到这个灵魂
I swear over my nonexistent body, I will never go to Earth…
我对着我不存在的身体发誓,我永远不会去地球…
Maybe someday 22 will finally go to Earth and learn what the meaning of life is.
也许终有一天22会去地球学习生命的意义
Come to think of it, what is the meaning of life?
想想看,人生的意义是什么?
You don’t know? Nobody told me.
你不知道? 没有人告诉我
Oh, it’s simple, really. We’re all here for the purpose of…
哦,其实很简单 我们来这里的目的是…
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
(播放主题音乐)
Is that it?
是它吗?
Sounds so banal when it’s said out loud.
大声说出来听起来太平庸了
Too bad, really.
太糟糕了,真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!