Be quiet.
聚焦了吗?
Is it in focus?
微笑 微笑 好 好
Smile. Smile. Okay. Good.
我要给三个年轻人照一张
I want to take the three young ones.
爸爸 不要站在那里
Dad. Get out of there.

All right.
康尼
Connie.
安静
Be quiet.
康瑞 你在哪儿?
Conrad. Where are you?
站在你♥爸♥爸妈妈中间
Between your mother and father.
你已经比你妈妈还高了
You’re taller than your mother is!
你能安静一会吗?
Will you be quiet?
这真漂亮
This is beautiful.
闭嘴
Shut up.
真好
Wonderful.
现在是爸爸和妈妈
Now Cal and Beth.
当然
Sure.
继续
Go on.
你应该比这做的好
You can do better than that.
我要康尼和贝丝照一张
I want one of Connie and Beth.
我们照三个男人一起的吧
Let’s get the three men in there.
和你妈妈站近一点
Move closer to your mother.
这张不错
Prize winner.
哦 太好了
Yeah. That’s great.

Do it.
这不是很好吗?
Isn’t it marvelous?
是啊
Yes. It is.
还没准备好
It isn’t cocked.

Calvin.
等等 康尼 微笑
Hold it. Connie. Smile.

Calvin!
微笑
Smile.
给我相机
Give me the camera.
给我相机
Give me the camera.
我要照张好的
I want a really good picture.
我要给你们三个男人照一张
I want a shot of you three men.
等我先照了你们两个再说
Not until I get you two.
给她相机
Give her the goddamn camera!
微笑
Smile.
有谁饿了吗?我去做三明治
Who’s hungry? I’ll make the sandwiches.
贝丝
Beth!
能修好的
It can be saved.
太傻了
That was so dumb.
我觉得他在学校就不快活
I don’t think he’s happy in school.
你和他的老师谈过吗?
Have you talked to his teachers?
大家都不愿意和他在一起
People don’t want to be with him.
他总是把人激怒
He provokes people.
这是个糟糕的年龄
Well. It’s an awkward age.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许他需要变化
Maybe he needs a change.
他吃饭够吗?
Is he eating enough?
是啊
Yes. Mother.
他会好起来的
He’ll be all right.
只要你支持他
If you’re firm with him.
我觉得他应该离开学校
I think he should go away to school.
我能处理他的事情
I can’t deal with him.
谁能做这个决定
Who’d make that decision?
我觉得应该是他现在看的医生
I suppose this doctor he’s seeing.
什么样的医生
What sort of doctor…
能给你做这个决定?
would make that decision for you?
心理医生
A psychiatrist.
我以为他已经没看病了
I thought that was finished.
还没有
No.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
伯格
Berger.
犹太人?
Jewish doctor?
应该是
I suppose he’s Jewish.
也许是德国人
Maybe just German.
凯是什么意见?
What does Cal say about all this?
这个应该还能修好
This can be saved.
这个裂口断的很整齐
It’s a nice clean break.

Okay.
最后一个E应该高一些
That last “E” natural could be higher.
组长不要忘了今晚的会
Officers. Don’t forget your meeting tonight.
嗨 珍霓
Hi. jeannine.
你的男高音唱得真不错
You’re really a terrific tenor.
事实上 你应该去唱独唱部分
In fact. You should be doing the solo.
不 我
No. I…
我说真的
No. I’m serious.
你唱的真好
You sing well.
我能听得出来你的声音
I’m getting to know your voice.
你自己也在唱 怎么听得到我?
How can you hear me if you’re singing?

Well…
我不是总在唱的
I don’t always sing.
有时候 我就听着
Sometimes I just listen.
比如 马莎布雷尔一点都不会唱
For instance. Marcia Blair can’t sing a note.
珍霓·福克斯总是对口型从来不唱
Janet Fox mouths the words and never sings.
你像个侦探
A detective.
你喜欢欧帝吗?
Do you like Vivaldi?
卡拉曼?
Telemann?
卡拉曼 嗯
Telemann? Um…
你喜欢什么类型的音乐?
What kind of music do you like?

Oh. Uh…
现代爵士乐
Modern jazz. I like.
民乐摇滚 玻璃上的勺子
Folk rock. Spoon on a glass.
玻璃上的勺子
Spoon on a glass?
哦 你说像餐勺一样?
Oh. You mean. Like. Table spoons?

Oh. Dear.
为什么我总是问一些傻问题?
Why do I ask dumb questions?
我只是在显摆罢了
I’m just showing off.
为什么你第一次和别人说话
Why is it so hard…
总是那么困难?
the first time you talk to somebody?
你使那变得简单了
You make it look easy.
是吗?
Reafly?
我的车到了 我得走了
That’s my bus. I got to go.
再见
I’ll see you later!
你的男高音唱得真好
You’re really a terrific tenor.
哦 你既然如此说
Ah. You’re just saying that
哈里路亚
Alleluia
哈里路亚
Alleluia
哈里路亚
Alleluia.
哈里路亚
Alleluia

Hello.
凯伦在吗?
Is Karen there?
是谁?
Who’s calling?
是她的Hillsboro医院的朋友
A friend of hers from Hillsboro.

Oh.
她上学还没回家
She’s not home from school yet.

Oh. Um…
嗯 跟她说我打过电♥话♥
Hmm. Tell her I called.
我叫康瑞
This is Conrad.
告诉她我现在很不错
Tell her I’m feeling great…
我想和她谈谈
and I wanted to talk to her.
好 我会的
Yes. I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 珍霓 我是康瑞
Hello.jeannine. This is Conrad.
你好 珍霓 我是康瑞
Hello.jeannine. This is Conrad.
康瑞
Conrad.
康瑞?
Conrad?
这么傻的名字
What a dumb name.
你好 珍霓 我是比尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!