How can it not be working?
事情发生得太快了
Things just happen really fast.
比他们预想的要快
Faster than they thought.
– 怎么会没用呢 – 我不知道
– How can it not be working? – I don’t know.
肯定有用啊
It has to.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
下一个疗法是什么
What’s gonna be the next treatment?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我这辈子从没
I’ve never been more sorry
这么愧疚过
about anything in my life.
我理解你的生气 康
It’s okay that you’re angry, Con.
真的
It really is.
说实话 我也很生气
I’m pretty angry, too, to tell you the truth.
但康…
But Con…
康 你在听吗
Con, are you listening?
有一天
One day,
如果你回想起来 当时因为很生气
if you look back and you feel bad for being so angry
都不愿和我说话 感觉很后悔
you couldn’t even speak to me,
你得知道那样没关系
you have to know that was okay,
我理解
that I knew.
因为不用你说出来
Because I know everything you need to tell me
我也知道你想告诉我的一切
without you having to say it out loud.
如果你要摔东西
And if you need to break things,
你就摔吧
by God, you break them.
使劲地摔
Break them, good and hard.
我会与你同在 康
And I’ll be right there, Con.
我希望自己还有一百年
I wish I had a hundred years.
可以给你一百年
A hundred years I could give to you.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
我不在乎现在几点了
I don’t care what time it is.
你说谎了 醒醒
You lied. Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
我现在需要你
I need you now.
– 再这样 只会让自己受伤 – 那没用
– You are doing yourself pain if you keep that. – It did not work.
你说了紫衫会治好她 但没用
You said the yew tree would make her better, but it didn’t!
救她 治好她
Fix her! Make her better!
康纳
Conor!
你是召唤我的人 康纳·奥莫利
You’re the one who called me, Conor O’Malley.
我召唤你 也是让你救她 治好她
If I called you, it was to save her! It was to heal her.
– 我不是来治好她的 – 不 你是
– I did not come to heal her. – Yes, you did!
我是来治好你的
I came to heal you.
我 我不需要治疗
Me? I’m not the one who needs healing.
我要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
我妈妈才是那个要治疗的
My mum’s the one who.
帮帮我
Help me.
是时候讲第四个故事了
It is time for the fourth tale.
不 求求你 离我远点
No! No, please! Get me out of here!
是时候做噩梦了
It is time for your nightmare.
我要回我妈妈那里
I need to get back to my mum!
她已经在这了
She is already here.

No!
– 妈妈 离开那 – 我没事
– Mum, get out of there! – I’m fine!
没关系 没什么好担心的
It is alright. There is nothing to worry about.
妈妈 跑啊 求你了
Mum, run! Please, run!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
康纳
Conor!
妈妈
Mum!

No!
康纳
Conor!
– 康纳 – 妈妈
– Conor! – Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
康纳
Conor!
妈妈
Mum!
– 别放手 – 我不会的
– Don’t let go! – I won’t!
– 康纳 – 妈妈
– Conor! – Mama!
– 康纳 – 妈妈
– Conor! – Mama!
– 妈妈 – 康纳
– Mum! – Conor!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 不
Mum, no!
– 妈妈 不 – 康纳
– Mum, no! – Conor!
– 妈妈 – 康纳
– Mum! – Conor!
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!

No!
康纳
Conor!
– 这就是第四个故事 – 叫人来帮忙
– Here is the fourth tale. – Get help!
这就是康纳·奥莫利的真♥相♥
Here is the truth of Conor O’Malley.
妈妈 不
Mum. No.
– 妈妈 – 这就是你的噩梦
– Mum! – Here is your nightmare.
– 妈妈 – 康纳
– Mum! – Conor!
妈妈
Mum!
救我
Save me!
– 康纳 – 妈妈
– Conor! – Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
我该醒了
This is when I wake up.
这时候我该醒了
This is when I always wake up.
故事还没讲呢
The tale is not yet told.
走开 我要见我妈妈
Get me out of here! I need to see my mum!
她不在这了 康纳
She is no longer here, Conor.
她掉下去了 我再也抓不住她了
She fell. I couldn’t hold on to her anymore.
康纳
Conor!
– 说真♥相♥ – 不
– Speak the truth! – No!
你要么说真♥相♥ 要么永远不能离开这里
You will speak the truth or you will never leave this place.
什么真♥相♥ 我不知道你什么意思
What truth? I do not know what you mean!
你必须告诉我第四个故事 康纳·奥莫利
You must tell me the fourth tale, Conor O’Malley.
你必须告诉我你的噩梦
You must tell me your nightmare
– 不然就太晚了 – 不
– before it is too late. – No!
没错 告诉我 康纳 告诉我真♥相♥
Yes. Tell me, Conor. Tell me the truth.
– 我说了就会死的 – 你不说才会死
– It will kill me if I do! – It will kill you if you do not!
– 不 – 说真♥相♥
– No! – Speak the truth!
– 不 – 真♥相♥ 康纳·奥莫利
– No! – The truth, Conor O’Malley.
– 告诉我真♥相♥ 孩子 – 不
– Tell me the truth, boy! – No!
– 说真♥相♥ – 不
– Speak the truth! – No!
说真♥相♥ 孩子
Speak the truth, boy!
我想快点结束
I want it to be over!
我受不了知道她要走了
I can’t stand knowing she will go.
我希望结束 我让她掉下去
I want it to be finished. I let her fall.
我让她死了
I let her die.
很勇敢 康纳
That was brave, Conor.
你终于说出来了
You finally said it.
为什么不杀了我
Why didn’t it kill me?
我应该被惩罚
I deserve punishment.
我应该受死
I deserve the worst.
是吗
Do you?
我从一开始就知道 她活不下来
I’ve known forever that she wasn’t going to make it.
她一直告诉我她能好起来
She’d keep telling me she was getting better all the time
因为我想听到这种话
because that’s what I wanted to hear.
我相信她
And I believed her.
其实我不信
Except I didn’t.
我开始想 多么想结束这一切
And I started to think how much I wanted it to be over.
我不能…
I couldn’t…
我无法忍♥受这样会让我很孤单
I couldn’t stand how alone it would make me feel.
一部分的你希望能结束
A part of you wished it would end,
即使结局是失去她…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!