even if it meant losing her…
我让她走的
I let her go.
我本来能再撑更久的
I could have held on for longer,
但我还是让她走了
but I always let her go.
那就是你的真♥相♥ 康纳·奥莫利
And that is your truth, Conor O’Malley.
我还不想让它成真
I don’t want it to be, though.
现在成真了
Now it’s for real.
现在她要死了 都是我的错
Now she’s going to die and it’s my fault.
这就不是真的了
Now, that is not the truth at all.
你仅仅是想结束痛苦
You were merely wishing for an end of pain.
你自己的痛苦
Your own pain.
这是大多数人希望的
It is the most human wish there is.
可我不是有意的
I didn’t mean it, though.
你是 但你也不是
You did, but you also did not.
怎么可能都是真的
How can both be true?
一个王子怎么能又是凶手 又受人爱戴
How can a prince be a murderer and beloved by his people?
一个药师怎么能既有邪念 又很正直
How can an apothecary be evil-tempered but right-thinking?
一个透明人能被看见 怎么会让他更孤单
How can invisible men make themselves more lonely by being seen?
我不知道 你的故事总是让我想不通
I don’t know. Your stories never made any sense to me.
因为人类是种复杂的野兽
Because humans are complicated beasts.
你相信令人欣慰的谎言 同时也知道
You believe comforting lies, while knowing full well
痛苦的真♥相♥会让那些谎言显得很必要
the painful truth that makes those lies necessary.
最后 康纳 你怎么想的不重要
In the end, Conor, it is not important what you think.
你怎么做的才重要
It is only important what you do.
那我要做什么
So what do I do?
你刚刚做的 你说出了真♥相♥
What you did just now. You speak the truth.
就这样吗
That’s all?
你以为很简单吗
You think it’s easy?
你宁愿死都不愿说出来
You were willing to die rather than speak it.
我太累了 这些都让我太累了
I’m so tired. So tired of all this.
那就睡吧 有时间
Then sleep. There is time.
你确定吗 我要去见我妈妈
Are you sure? I need to see my mum.
– 我们晚上一起去见她 – 你会去吗
– We will both see her tonight. – Will you be there?
没错
Yes.
这是我行走的最后一站
It will be the final steps of my walking.
第四个故事怎么结尾
How does the fourth story end?
睡吧
Sleep.
睡吧
Sleep.
睡吧
Sleep.
谢天谢地 康纳 康纳
Thank God. Conor! Conor!
我找你都快找疯了
I’ve been out of my mind trying to find you.
我有件事要做
There was something I had to do.
没时间了 我们现在必须走
No time. We have to go now.
该死
Damn it.
外婆
Grandma.
对不起
I’m sorry.
客厅和… 一切
About the living room and… the everything.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
你知道 康纳 你和我…
You know, Conor. You and me…
我们不是很合得来 对吗
we’re not the most natural fit, are we?

No.
应该不是
I guess not.
我也觉得不是
I guess not either.
但我们必须迁就彼此
But we’re going to have to learn.
– 我知道 – 你也知道 对吗
– I know. – You do know, don’t you?
你当然知道
Of course you do.
但我们有一个共通点
But there is one thing we have in common.
那就是你的妈妈
Your mum.
那是一致的
That’s what we have in common.
没关系
It’s okay.
看来你找到他了
I see you found him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my darling.
– 妈妈 – 是的 我在这
– Mum? – Yes, I’m here.
我在这 能摸到我的手吗
I’m here. Can you feel my hand?
康纳也在这
And Conor’s here, too.
– 是他吗 – 没错
– Is he? – Yes.
康纳
Conor.
这就是故事的结尾
Here is the end of the tale.
我害怕
I’m afraid.
你当然害怕
Of course you’re afraid.
会很艰难 不仅是艰难
It will be hard. It will be more than hard.
但你会挺过去的 康纳·奥莫利
But you will make it through, Conor O’Malley.
你会留下吗
You’ll stay?
我会在这里的
I will be right here.
我要做什么
What do I do?
现在你只要
Now all that is left is
说出最简单的真♥相♥
for you to speak the simplest truth of all.
我不想让你走
I don’t want you to go.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, my love.
我不想让你走
I don’t want you to go.
第四个故事怎么结尾的
How does the fourth story end?
男孩紧紧地抱住了他的母亲
It ends with a boy holding on tight to his mother.
通过这样…
And by doing so…
他终于让她走了
he can finally let her go.
康纳
Conor.
现在这是你的房♥间了
This is your room now.
我都整理好了
I’m making it ready.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!