Home 冒险电影 雪人奇缘

雪人奇缘

0
雪人奇缘

Then it was gone.
你看见它朝哪去了吗
Did you see where it went?
女士 我刚说过了 它不见了
Lady, I just told you. It was gone.
它到底是什么东西
What, uh… What was it anyway?
修车的钱我赔给你吧
Let me take care of the repairs to your truck.
作为你保守秘密的一点小补偿
A little compensation for your silence.
这是贿赂
It’s a bribe.
奶奶 你这样很奇怪
Nai Nai, that’s weird.
现在你饿了
So you’re hungry now?
嗯 饿坏了
Oh, yeah. Starving.
凉一点再吃 你会烫着嘴的
Let them cool. You’ll burn your mouth.
我一直跟你妈说
I keep telling your mother
你应该学会慢一点
you need to slow down.
多花点时间待在家
Spend more time here,
和家人在一起
at home with your family.
刘太太今天打给我了 说你要去给她修电脑
Mrs. Lui called me today, says you’re fixing her computer.
还有住在4B的袁太太
And Mrs. Yuan, in 4B,
说你要给她家的贵宾剪指甲
says you’re going to trim her poodle’s toenails.
我喜欢你一腔热血
I like that you’re ambitious.
没人想要个懒鬼孙女
No one wants a lazy granddaughter.
但是忙 忙 忙
But busy, busy, busy.
你做这些事干什么
What do you need to do all that for?
我猜我只是喜欢忙碌的感觉
I guess I just like being busy.
小艺
Yi…
我们能晚点再聊这个吗 奶奶
Can we just talk about this later, Nai Nai?
你不用担心我
You don’t have to worry.
你应该听奶奶的话
You should listen to Nai Nai!
你好 小子
Hey, boy…
或是小姑娘
Or girl.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
嗯 你肯定是男生
Yeah, you’re definitely a boy.
不知道你是从哪来的 但你
I don’t know where you came from, but you
肯定不是本地的
sure don’t belong here.
你待在这 好吗 有人在找你
You stay in here, okay? There are people looking for you.
别怕 没事的
No, no, no. Okay. Okay.
你别哭啊
No. Please don’t cry.
等下
Wait.
我爸爸之前总拉给我听 总能让我好受些
My dad used to play for me. It always made me feel better.
好多了 对吗
All better, right?
不会吧
Nah.
晚安 瞌睡虫
Good night, sleepyhead.
等下 你知道那个地方吗
Wait, do you know that place?
你家在那里吗
Is that your home?
就是…家
You know, um, home.
不可能
No way.
好吧
Okay.
快点
Come on.
来自珠穆朗玛峰的生物
Creature from Mount Everest.
“人们认为其仅存在于童话和传说中
“Considered to be no more than fairy tale and myth,
而爱好者们仍抱有希望
“enthusiasts still hold out hope
认为这种生物确实是存在的”
that these creatures actually do exist.”
我的屋顶上有个雪人
There’s a Yeti on my roof.
队长 我要你对那讨厌的东西的出逃
Captain, I am holding you personally responsible
负起全部责任
for that abominable creature’s escape.
现在 把我们的车都派出去找它
Now, you will get every car we have out there
不然我就让你回商场去干♥你♥的老本行
or I will send you back to your job at the shopping mall.
是 老板 明白
Uh, yes, sir. Understood.
所有单位注意 出动所有车辆
Attention, all units, we need every car out on the street.
我们的中国之旅
我当时在盘球 然后那家伙说”不行”
I was dribbling and the guy was like, “Oh, no,”
我说”就要”
and I was like, “Oh, yeah.”
想来打一场吗
Want to play a game?
我不行 不过奶奶可以
I can’t. Nai Nai will, though.
奶奶 想打篮球吗
Hey, Nai Nai, want to shoot some hoops?
你知道我只玩有赌注的
You know I only play for money.
有东西丢了
Something’s missing.
什么鬼…
What in the…
鹏鹏 快去找你表哥阿俊
Peng! Go get your cousin Jin
看看是谁偷了我的空调
and see who stole my air conditioner.
快去 赶紧的
Go! Go, go, go, go!
你在干什么呢
Hey! Uh, what are you doing out here?
会有人看到你的
Someone’s gonna see you.
你从哪弄来的那东西
Where did you get that?
不 不行 快还来
No, no, no! Give it back now!
听到了吗 快松手
Do you hear me? Let go!
鹏鹏 这根本说不通
Peng, that does not make sense.
他们为什么要把空调弄上屋顶
Why would they take it to the roof?
伙计们 你们怎么上来了
Guys, what are you doing up here?
-放开她 -不不不 等等
– Get away from her! – No, no, no! Wait!
好吧 我要报♥警♥了
Okay, I’m calling the police.
-喂 对… -不 阿俊 别
– Hello? Yes, um… – No! Jin, don’t!
-我们家屋顶上有一头野兽 -快挂了 阿俊
– There’s a wild beast on our roof. – Hang up, Jin!
-不 快挂了 阿俊 -对 野兽
– No, no, stop, Jin! – Yes, a wild beast!
把警讯监听开大声点
Turn up that scanner.
对 没错 和平路 请抓紧
Yeah, yeah, on Heping Road. Please hurry!
是他 是雪人 快打给波老板
That’s him. That’s the Yeti. Ring Mr. Burnish.
阿俊 你做了什么 他没有危险
Jin, what have you done? He’s not dangerous.
看看他 他是个雪人
Look at him. He’s a Yeti!
真酷
Cool!
什么 不 雪人是不存在的
What? No. Yetis don’t exist.
糟糕 他们又来了
Oh, no! They’re back!
你得走了 快跑 快
You have to go. Go. Run. Now! Go!
等等 不 不行
Wait, wait. No, no, no.
不要啊
No. No. No.
等等
Wait!
小艺
Yi!
-他偷走了小艺 -更像是抢走的吧
– He stole Yi. – More like kidnapped.
快来 鹏鹏
Come on, Peng.
小艺
Yi!
我们不可能追上他们的
We’re never gonna catch up to them.
阿俊
Hey, Jin.
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
你到底有多少女朋友啊
Whoo! How many girlfriends do you have?
再快点
Hurry!
他们快追上我们了
They’re gaining on us.
锁定目标
Locked on target.
哥们 你射中了戴夫
Dude. You darted Dave.
那个 我们跟丢了
Yeah, we lost them.
我要时刻有人盯着目标
I want eyes on that target at all times.
不能让它出城
It cannot leave the city.
小心
Watch out!
抓紧了 鹏鹏
Hold on, Peng.
那边 他们在那儿
There! There they are.
应该是甩掉他们了
I think we lost them.
快看那下面
Look, down there!
那艘船要离开这里了 你得溜上去
That boat’s leaving the city. You have to get on it.
就位
Get into position.
-她在那里 -天啊
– There she is! – Oh, my gosh!
射击
Take the shot.
什么 有个女孩跟他在一起
What? There’s a girl with him?
糟糕 她要怎么逃脱啊
Oh, no. How is she gonna get away?
-等等 几点了 -八点 怎么了
– Wait. What time is it? – 8:00. Why?
灯光秀该开始了
Time for the light show!
加油啊 小艺
Come on, Yi.
他们哪去了
Where are they?
他们跑了
They’re gone.
收到 他们跑了 我死定了
Copy that. They’re gone. And I’m dead.
别得寸进尺
Don’t rub it in.
快去啊 继续找
Come on! Keep searching!
他们在那边 快来 鹏鹏
There they are. Come on, Peng.
那边 那艘
Over there. That one.