Home 冒险电影 雪人奇缘

雪人奇缘

0
雪人奇缘

你得上那艘船 船靠岸后 别停
You have to get on that boat. When that boat lands, don’t stop.
在跑进你的山里之前 一刻也别停
Don’t stop until you reach your mountain.
到家之前一刻也别停
Don’t stop until you’re home.
好吗 家
Okay? Home.
你得走了 快去
You have to go. Now!
躲起来
Hide!
小艺
Yi!
小艺 你还好吗
Yi, are you okay?

No!
不行 小艺 想都别想
No, no, no, Yi. Don’t you dare.
小艺
Yi!
看来我要跟你一起去了
I guess I’m coming with you, huh?
大珠
Everest?
小艺
Yi?
小艺 你疯了吗
Yi, are you crazy?
-等等我 -鹏鹏 鹏鹏 不行
– Wait for me! – Peng? Peng! No!
不不不
No, no, no!
鹏鹏 我得对你负责
Peng! I’m responsible for you!
你妈会杀了我的
Your mom’s gonna kill me!
我的宝贝鞋啊
My babies.
够了 你觉得很好笑吗
No, no, no. You think this is funny?
你知道我花了多少钱吗
Do you even know how much I paid for these?
你到底怎么想的 小艺
What were you thinking, Yi?
你把我扯进了这么大的麻烦里
You have gotten me into so much trouble.
我现在要被你气死了
I am so mad at you right now.
知道吗 我现在没法跟你说话
You know what? I can’t even talk to you right now.
气死我了
That’s how mad I am!
揭幕仪式还有一周了 队长
The unveiling is in one week, Captain.
我要怎么证明雪人的存在
Now, how am I supposed to prove the Yeti exists
雪人都不在我手里了
when I don’t have a Yeti?
闭嘴 滚出去
No speaking! Only leaving.
扎拉博士 我该怎么做
Doctor Zara, what am I going to do?
整个科学圈的人都会出席 媒体也都会出席
The science community will be there, the press will be there.
整个世界都将拭目以待
The world will be there, watching with their eyes.
波老板 多年以来
Mr. Burnish, there are many rare and exotic animals
你已经收集了许多珍稀动物
you have collected over the years.
比如这些蛇
These snakes, for example.
世上只有你
You’re the only one in the world
拥有一窝刚出生的稀有呜呜蛇
to have a newly born clutch of rare Whooping snakes.
下去 都下去
Down! Down! Down!
回你们的洞里待着 你们这些怪蛇
Go in your hole, you weird snakes.
先生 别这样 这些生物值得尊重
Sir, please. These creatures are to be respected.
它们倒是可以做成不错的皮带
They would make a lovely belt.
波老板 它们是独一无二的
Mr. Burnish, they are one of a kind.
一条独一无二的呜呜皮带
A one-of-a-kind whooping belt.
一条会呜呜叫的皮带 我想要吗 不好说啊
A belt that goes “whoop.” Do I want that? I don’t know.
拿走
Take them away.
等等 有几条蛇来着
Wait, how many snakes are there supposed to be?
怎么了
Why?
我们向公众承诺了会有雪人 其他的都不行
We promised the public a Yeti, and nothing else will do.
都不行
Nothing!
我不管那雪人是死是活 反正我需要他
I don’t care if the Yeti is dead or alive, I just need him.
你的沙鼠吓到我了
Your gerbil is freaking me out.
是跳鼠
Jerboa.
公爵夫人是只白化跳鼠 她也是独一无二的
Duchess is an albino jerboa and she, too, is one of a kind.
先生 我是个动物学家 我这辈子的使命
Sir, as a zoologist, it is my mission in life
就是确保所有动物都受到保护
to make sure that all animals are protected
尤其是那些珍稀物种
especially the rare and exotic ones.
这也是我同意帮你找雪人的唯一原因
That is the only reason I agreed to find your Yeti.
你确实找到了
And you did.
有那么短暂的几天 我们手里有一个雪人
For a few short days, we had one.
但我不能空着手去参加揭幕仪式
But I cannot go to that unveiling empty-handed.
我不能再度成为笑柄
I will not be made into a laughingstock again.
不行 绝对不行
Not, not, not, not, not!
有新消息 波老板
There’s news, Mr. Burnish.
关于你滚蛋的消息吗
News about you leaving?
一个码头工人昨晚看到一头野兽和几个孩子
A dock worker saw a creature and some kids
上了一艘货船
boarding a cargo barge last night.
扎拉博士 干♥你♥这行的数你最优秀
Doctor Zara, you are the best in your field.
-拜托 帮我把他找回来 -有一个条件
– Please, help me get him back. – Under one condition.
我们把雪人活着找回来
We bring the Yeti back alive.
你得答应我他不会受到伤害
You have to promise me he will not be harmed.
好吧 行
Fine. Fine, fine, fine.
队长 那艘船停在哪了
Captain, where did that boat land?
妈妈 北♥京♥很棒
Yeah, Ma. Beijing is, um, great.
宿舍 宿舍很干净
The dorms… The dorms are clean.
-鹏鹏 鹏鹏在… -看看他的牙
– Peng? Oh, Peng is, uh… – Look at all those teeth.
鹏鹏挺好的
Peng’s fine.
小艺也来了
And Yi came, too.

Yeah.
她来看看大学
She’s, uh, checking out the university.
汽水 太棒了
Soda? Oh, yeah!
妈妈从不让我喝
Mom never lets me have any.
接着
Catch!
大珠 过来
Everest, come over here.
我们会在这里待多久
How long will we be here?
抱歉 食堂吃得太丰富了
Excuse me! Cafeteria food is a little rich.
我得挂了 妈 拜
Well, I gotta go, Ma. Bye.
不敢相信你让我骗我妈妈
I cannot believe that you made me lie to my mother!
我爱这东西
I love this stuff!
大珠 看着
Okay, Everest, look.
首先你穿过黄山
First, you go over the Yellow Mountain.
然后到长江
Then to the Yangtze River,
长江会把你带到喜马拉雅山脉
and that river will take you most of the way to the Himalayas,
最终到达珠穆朗玛峰
and finally to Mount Everest.
这就是你回家的路
This is how you’re gonna get home.
等等
Wait.
珠穆朗玛峰 不不 那得有几百公里
Mount Everest? No, no. That has to be hundreds of miles away.
其实是几千公里
Actually, it’s thousands.
我只希望他能顺利到达
I just hope he can make it all that way.
他看起来挺能干
He seems capable.
看啊 那边好多人
Look at all those people.
-你们好 -鹏鹏 下来
– Hello! – Peng, get down!
没错 我们应该藏起来
Yeah. We should hide.
喔可乐
等等 为什么我们还在移♥动♥
Wait, why are we still moving?
因为我们已经不在码头了
‘Cause we’re not at the dock anymore.
什么
What?

No!
知道吗 我从没出过城
You know, I’ve never been out of the city.
真不敢相信城外是这么美
I can’t believe how beautiful it is out here.
真不敢相信我一整天没吃饭了
I can’t believe I haven’t eaten in 24 hours.
我要饿死了
I’m starving.
大伙 我得嘘嘘
Guys, I gotta go.
憋着
Just hold it.
不 他得嘘嘘
No. He’s gotta go.
让我出去 憋不住了
Get me out of here! I can’t!
别挡道
Out of my way!
要嘘嘘 要嘘嘘
Gotta go! Gotta go!
我的头
My head.
-不用 -好
– I’m good. – Okay.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
一格电 好 足够了
One bar. Okay, that’s good enough.
-足够做什么 -买♥♥票回家
– Good enough for what? – To buy tickets home.
下一艘船大约五点出发
Okay, look, the next boat leaves around 5:00
希望时间足够我们找到回码头的路
so let’s hope that’s enough time to find our way back to the dock.
鹏鹏 快来 我们要走了
Peng, come on. We’re leaving.
是的 服务员 我准备好点餐了
Yes, waiter. I’m ready to order.
我要几个奶奶做的猪肉包 多放猪肉
I’ll have some of Nai Nai’s pork buns with extra pork.
好了 起来吧 鹏鹏 我们得走了
All right, get up, Peng. We gotta go.
再加一盘猪肉