越战五十周年
国家衷心感激
放松 放松 放松
Easy, easy, easy.
好孩子 来 转弯
Good boy. Come on. Turn.
稳住 孩子 稳住 孩子
Hold, son. Hold, son.
来 孩子 很好
Come on, son. That’s it.
转弯 转弯
Turn, turn.
来 来 孩子
Come on. Come on, son.

Come on.
-你好 -你好
– Buenos días. – Buenos días.
睡得如何
How did you sleep?
非常好
Pretty good.
我没看到加布里的车
I didn’t see Gabri’s car.
她打过电♥话♥ 她很好 约翰
She called. She’s fine, John.
她在安东尼娅家
She’s at Antonia’s.
我还希望她能帮我驯那匹白脸牡马
I was hoping she’d help me ride that new bald-faced stallion.
她会喜欢那匹马的 它很擅长转弯 转弯好手
She’d like that horse. He turns great. Great turner.

Yeah.
她会是个好驯马师
You know, she’d be a good trainer.
她擅长和马匹相处
She’s got a way with horses.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
也许吧
Maybe.
但她要去上大学
But she is going to college.
你以为她想和你一样天天一股马味
You think she wants to smell like horses all the time like you?
那么难闻吗
That bad?
不算难闻 如果你喜欢马的话
No, para nada, if you like horses.
干掉他们
Take ’em down!
不许出错
Make no mistake about it.
我们会赢
We are going to win.
我能向你保证
I can assure you that, militarily,
这策略在军事上无法成功
this strategy will not succeed.
-约翰叔叔 -在这里
– Uncle John! – In here!
下午好
Afternoon.
你伺弄完马了吗
Did you finish working out the horses?
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
你在做什么
What you working on?
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
一把小刀
A small knife.
不 这是大马士革钢
No, it’s Damascus steel.
我给你上大学准备的开信刀
It’s a letter opener I made for when you go away to college.
再把白色把手嵌上
And I’m gonna add on these white handles.
开信刀
Letter opener?
放你桌子上会很好看的
It’d be beautiful on your desk.
我不想扫你的兴 但现在没人写信了
I hate to break it to you, but nobody writes letters anymore.
那你可以用它赶走男孩子
Well, then you can use it to keep the boys away.
-随便吧 -好
– Anyway. – Okay.
有点疯狂 我要上大学了
It’s crazy. I’m about to start college.
我不知道为什么 我不知道我想做什么
I don’t know why. I have no idea what I want to do yet.
你像我这么大时知道自己想做什么吗
Did you know what you wanted to do at my age?
知道 我想当兵
Yeah, I wanted to be a soldier.
像我这么大时
At my age?
比你现在还小一点
Even before your age.
你喜欢当兵吗
Did you like it?
我曾有过毕生最好的几个朋友
Well, I had some of the best friends I ever had for a while.
没有你在这里问东问西
It’s gonna be real quiet around here
这里会变得特别安静
without you asking all these questions.
-你肯定能扛住 -是啊
– I’m sure you’ll survive. – Yeah.
太阳要落山了 我只能再骑一小时了
The sun’s setting. I only have about an hour left to ride, okay?
-为什么 -我得去安东尼娅家
– Why is that? – I have to go to Antonia’s.
她邀请秋天要去上大学的人
She’s throwing this thing for the guys
一起聚会
who are going to college in the fall.
你干嘛不请他们来这里
Why don’t you invite them here?
什么
What?
带他们来这里
Bring them over here.
还记得上次他们来吗
Remember what happened last time?
-你把他们吓坏了 -为什么
– You freaked them out. – Why?
因为你一直瞪着他们
Because you wouldn’t stop staring at them.
不是
Oh, no.
我有时会那样 但不是故意的
Yeah, I do that sometimes, but it’s not intentional.
谢谢邀请 但安东尼娅已经搞定了
Thank you, but Antonia’s got it covered.
我们就在这里聚会 行吗
We’re just gonna have it there, okay?
带他们看看地道
Show them the tunnels.
什么
What?
带他们看看地道
Show them the tunnels.
你从不让别人进地道
You don’t let anybody go in the tunnels.
是的 但他们是你的朋友
No, but they’re your friends,
所以他们可以
so they’re welcome.
-行 好 -带他们看看地道
– Okay, cool. Yeah. – Yeah, show them the tunnels.
那会很好玩的
Yeah, that would be fun.
我以后肯定会想念和你一起骑马的时光
I’m really gonna miss riding with you.
我也会想念的
I’m gonna miss riding with you too.
准备好
Get ready.
是不是很酷 他从不让别人下来
Isn’t this cool? He’s never let anyone down here.
真疯狂 兄弟
This is crazy, man.
这音乐真可怕
要是让她妈妈听到…
你喜欢这音乐吗
我能适应
I could get used to it.
我希望她玩得开心
I hope she’s having a good time.
你从不让我进地道
You never let me in the tunnels.
你真想进的话 我可以带你转一圈
If you really wanna go in, I’ll take you on a guided tour.
不了 谢谢 太脏了
No, thank you. Too dirty.
确实
It is that.
这是个聚会的好地方 宝贝
This is a great place for a party, baby.
现在不行 好吗 我脑子里一堆事
Not right now, okay? I have a lot on my mind.
好 我理解
No, I understand.
-你画的吗 -对
– Did you draw that? – Yeah.
其实是我十岁画的
I drew that, actually, when I was ten years old.
画得真棒
That’s a masterpiece.
是谁
Who’s that?
我得接这个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
吉赛尔
Gizelle?
妹子 你能听见吗 信♥号♥♥不太好
Hey, girl, can you hear me? The reception is not so good.
能 能 我能听见
No, no. Yeah, yeah. I hear you.
都告诉我
Tell me everything.
-加布里埃尔 -怎么
– Gabrielle? – Yeah?
你在这里做什么 你朋友都走了
What are you doing down here? All of your friends have left.
他们搞得乱糟糟的 我在清理
They made a big mess. I’m just cleaning up.
聚会怎样
So, how did it go?
大家都很开心
Everyone had a good time.
他们一直问我为什么我叔叔挖了地道
They kept asking me why my uncle built these tunnels.
你怎么说
What did you say?
我说你喜欢挖掘 还有点疯癫
I said that you like digging and you’re a little crazy.
挺对的
That’s fair enough.
我得跟你谈点事
I need to talk to you about something.
我希望你能用开放的心态来看
And I just want you to have an open mind about it.
我得去一趟墨西哥
I need to go to Mexico.
你为什么想去那里
Why would you want to do that?
因为我找到了我爸爸
Because I found my father.
我朋友吉赛尔 她住在墨西哥
My friend Gizelle, who lives there…
她原来住这里 你记得她吗
Well, she used to live here. Do you remember her?
我让她帮个忙 她找到了他
I asked her for a favor, and she found him.
他住在她附近的一个镇里
He lives in a town near hers.
约翰叔叔 我必须去
Uncle John, I have to do this.
我需要听他亲口说出来
I need to hear it from him.
我需要明白他为什么那么做
I need to understand why he would just do that.
因为他不是好人
Because he’s not a good man.
-不可能那么简单 -就那么简单
– Can’t be that simple. – It is.
约翰叔叔 我听过那些故事
Uncle John, I’ve heard the stories.
我知道你经历过很多
I know you’ve been through a lot.
我的世界与你的完全不同
But my world is a lot different from yours.
确实 你的更可怕
No, it’s not. It’s worse.
不是的

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章雪人奇缘
下一篇文章安娜(2019)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!