Home 冒险电影 雪人奇缘

雪人奇缘

0
雪人奇缘

No.
糟了
Oh, no.

No.
小艺
Yi…
你还好吗
You okay?
那把小提琴就是我的一切
That violin meant everything to me.
我们小的时候 我爸总是在拉小提琴
When we were little, you know, my dad used to play all the time.
但每天晚上
But every night…
哄我睡觉时 他会演奏一首曲子
When he was tucking me in, he would play this one song
给我一个人听
just for me.
我说不清楚 那让我有一种
And I don’t know, it made me feel like
一切都会好起来的感觉
everything was gonna be okay.
小艺 对不起
Yi, I’m sorry.
我为我说过的话道歉
I’m sorry for what I said.
“一直在忙从不在家”
“Too busy, never home.”
-我 -不 你说得对
– I… – No. You’re right.
我知道我一直在忙
I know I keep busy.
我只是不明白为什么
I just don’t know why.
我是说…
I mean, I…
我想他 但我又不想想他
I miss him, and I don’t wanna miss him,
我都还没哭过呢 阿俊
but I haven’t even cried yet, Jin.
我的家人
And my family…
我们都很疏远 我
We’re all so distant, and I…
我不知道
I don’t know.
我 我不知道该怎么做
I don’t… I don’t know what to do.
你确定是他们疏远你的吗
Well, are you sure they’re the ones who are distant?
但你对我的看法也是对的
But you were right about me, too.
虽然不愿意承认 但是
Yeah, hate to admit it, but I mean
穿着医生的白大褂应该会很帅
that thought about looking good in the white doctor’s coat…
我确实想过
It did cross my mind.
我这人无药可救了
I am a horrible, horrible person.
是啊 你最恶劣了
Yeah. You are the worst.
我确实是
I really… I am.
小艺
Yi, listen,
如果那些人找到大珠 我们都会有危险
if those people find Everest, we’re all in danger.
等等 他们知道我要带他去哪里吗
Wait, do they know where I’m taking him?
他们要去喜马拉雅山脉 先生
They’re headed to the Himalayas, sir.
雪人离山脉越近
And the Yeti’s powers will grow even stronger
他的力量就越强大
the closer he gets to those mountains.
但还有一次机会能抓住你的雪人
But there’s still one more chance to capture your Yeti.
在那些山脉的山脚下 有一座桥
At the foothills of those mountains, there’s a bridge.
一旦雪人过了桥 他就会融入雪山 消失不见
Once the Yeti crosses it, he’ll blend in, disappear.
我们就再也找不到他了
We will never find him again.
我从来没见过那样的能力
I’ve never seen powers like those before.
太吓人了
It’s intimidating.
坚持住 长官
Stay the course, sir.
办成这件事 就不会有人再嘲笑你了
After this, no one will ever laugh at you again.
你说得对
You’re right.
队长 我们需要增援
Captain, we are going to need reinforcements.
大批的增援
Lots of reinforcements.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
那些能力对我们来说意味着什么
What do those powers mean for us?
意味着雪人的价格刚刚翻了一倍
That Yeti’s price tag just doubled.
你们找到那东西了吗
Hey, you guys, did you find that thing?
我们正在找
We’re working on it.
在那里
There it is!
在那里
There it is!
在那里
There it is!
你是认真的吗 戴夫
Really, Dave?
过来 快来
Come on! Come quickly.
大珠
Everest?
你没事吧
You okay?
-那是 -雪人毛发
– Is that… – Yeti hair?
是的
Yep.
看见没 跟新的一样
See? It’s as good as new.

No.
比新的更好
It’s better than new.
你什么时候买♥♥的这些
Hey! When did you buy these?
不是买♥♥的
I didn’t buy them.
这些是我爸的
They were my dad’s.
他攒的这些明信片
He kept postcards of all the places
都是他想带我们一家人去的地方
he wanted to take us someday, the whole family.
小艺 这些地方我们都去过了
Yi, they’re all of the places we’ve been!
什么
What?
不可能 怎么 怎么可能
No way. How… How is this possible?
这不可能
That can’t be.
这些地方我们都去过了
We’ve been to all of these.
除了一处
All but one.
乐山大佛
The Leshan Buddha.
这是我爸最想让我去的地方
This is the place that my dad wanted me to see the most.
不可思议
This is incredible.
是你把我带到这里的 对吧
You brought me here, didn’t you?
难以置信
Impossible.
多希望爸爸能看到这一幕
I wish Dad were here to see this.
太美了
It’s beautiful.
谢谢你 大珠
Thank you, Everest.
这是你做的 小艺 是你
You did that, Yi. You did.
是我做的
I did that?
来吧 大珠
Come on, Everest.
小艺
Yi…
我们一定要去喜马拉雅山脉
We are so going to the Himalayas.
快点 大伙
Come on, you guys.
好的 好的
Whoa, whoa! Okay, okay!
抓稳了 鹏鹏
Hold on, Peng.
走吧
Come on!
我们接着赶路 早上就能到喜马拉雅山脉
If we keep going, we’ll get to the Himalayas by morning.
那些家伙不捉到大珠是不会罢休的
Those guys are not gonna stop until they get Everest…
这样好点了吗
Is that better?
可能吧
Maybe.
-但我们还是得接着赶路 -我明白
– We still have to keep going though. – I know.
等大珠回家之后 还会像现在这样吗
Will it be the same? You know, when Everest goes home?
我们之间
With us, I mean.
你们还会一起玩吗
Like, will you guys still want to hang out?
当然了 鹏鹏
Of course we will, Peng.
我一定会怀念这些星星
You know, I’ll sure miss seeing these stars.
是啊 但即使我们看不到了
Yeah, but even though we can’t see them,
也知道它们依然存在
we’ll still know they’re there.
所以还是很棒的 对吧
So that’s kinda cool, isn’t it?
是的 鹏鹏 非常棒
Yes, Peng, that’s very cool.
这不好笑 尼斯湖水怪 卓帕卡布拉
It’s not funny. Loch Ness Monster? Chupacabra?
万一也存在呢
What if they exist?
我的天 我这一生就是个谎言
Oh, my gosh, my whole life has been a lie.
喜马拉雅山脉
The Himalayas.
太棒了
Awesome!
大珠 看
Everest, look!
过了那座桥就到家了
Just across that bridge is home!
那我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
走吧 走吧
Let’s go! Let’s go!
大珠 等等
Everest! Wait up!

Oh, no.
开始行动 全体都有
Move out! Everyone, go!
行动
Move it!
快 回来
Go! Go back!
快 快 快
Go! Go! Go!
发现目标
Target spotted.
大珠 快跑 回你的山上去 快
Everest, run! Go to your mountain. Now!
要不就来不及了
Before it’s too late.
队长 快点
Captain, hurry.
抓住我的雪人 快抓他
Get my Yeti! Get him now!
不 不 不 你跑错方向了
No, no, no! You’re going the wrong way!
目标在移♥动♥