要带着信念携手前行
It will take faith to go forward together
哪怕不知前路如何
without knowing exactly what the future brings.
要对彼此承诺
It will take commitment
共同坚守今日你们立誓要走完的道路
to hold to the journey that you’ve both pledged to today.
请交换戒指
Rings, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾丝和乔纳森
Grace and Jonathan,
敝人何其幸也
it is my humble honor and divine pleasure
在此宣布你们二人结为夫妇
to pronounce you husband and wife.
恭喜你们
Congratulations!
这是他做的雕塑吗
This one of his sculptures?
-是啊 为新人做的 -太棒了
– Yeah, he made it for them. – Wonderful.
是一个原创作品
An original piece.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且
And…
因为这是一个特殊的场合
Because it’s a special occasion,
你可以拿着它们 但在晚饭之前
you may have them, but before dinner…
-但今晚你很开心 -你才开心
– But tonight you enjoy. – You enjoy.
哈哈哈 好吧
Ha-ha-ha. Good.
行吗
All right?
妈妈说
Mom said…
哦对了 我们得拍张照
Oh, yeah. No, we need a picture.
-我们得去拍照了 -格蕾丝
– We got to go. Picture. – Gracie!
-亲爱的站在这儿 -往这边一点行吗
– Get in here, honey. – A little bit more that way?
是的 这边 她想要灯光看上去好一点
Yeah, this way. She wants to get the light right.
好的
Okay.
她是个艺术家
She’s an artist.
-完美 -大家微笑
– Perfect. – Everybody smile.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你和父母拍吧
You with your parents?
好了 你们说什么
Okay. So, what do you say?
好的 完美
All right. All right, perfect.
♪ 你凝视着我的眼神 ♪
♪ The way you stare In my eyes ♪
♪ 你拥有着我的模样 ♪
♪ The way you may have me ♪
♪ 你给我的感觉 ♪
♪ How you make me feel ♪
♪ 我想我已坠入爱河 ♪
♪ I think I am in love ♪
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers! – Cheers!
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
你好啊 真好 你来了
Hi. Good, you made it.
我迟到了 我错过了第一个环节
I was a little bit late. I missed the first part.
是因为堵车 我们被堵住了
The traffic. We were stuck…
没关系 你现在到这了 这才是最重要的
That’s okay. You’re here now. That’s all that matters.
你见过我丈夫了吧 是吧
You met my husband? Yeah?
伊莎贝尔在印度经营一家孤儿院
So Isabel runs an orphanage in India
-我在考虑投资 -这样啊
– that I’m thinking of funding. – Oh.
我想如果她能来参加婚礼就好了
I thought it’d be nice if she could come.
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈 我可以在晚饭前换一条裙子吗
Mom, should I change my dress before dinner?
不 人们喜欢看到新娘穿着漂亮的衣服
No. People like to see the bride in her beautiful dress.
它看上去很美
It looks so good.
这是我们的女儿 格蕾丝 这是伊莎贝尔
This is our daughter, Grace. This is Isabel.
-恭喜 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
很漂亮的裙子
Beautiful dress.
让我们再检查一下音乐的播放列表
Let’s double-check that playlist.
-好的 当然 -你好
– Yeah, sure. – Cool. Hey!
很高兴你能来参加
Glad you could make it.
谢谢你邀请了我
Thank you for having me.
-拍张一张照片吧 -好的
– A picture. – Okay.
-好的 -好吧 我们来吧
– Yeah. – All right. Here we go.
-爸爸 过来 -一起来拍
– Dad. Come on. – All together.
-不 你 -伊莎贝尔 你也一起来吧
– No, you. – Isabel, you too.
-好的 -靠近一点
– Yeah. – Tight.
-来吧 我们一起来 -完美
– Come on, let’s do it. – Perfect.
再来一张
And…
太好了
Perfect.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
– Thank you. – Thank you.
-恭喜 -我们像2019年一样去参加派对吧
– Congratulations. – Let’s go party like it’s 2019.
-进去吧 玩的开心 -你也是 快来
– Get in there. Have fun. – You too. Come on.
-不要害羞哦 -好的 大家一起
– Don’t be shy. – Yes. Everybody.
我想确定你们都拿到糖果了 好吗
I want to make sure that you get some candids too, all right?
菜单
-燕麦片 -汉堡
– Oatmeal. – Hamburgers.
我在研究这个古老的东西
I’m on this paleo thing.
为去夏威夷一个大岛而训练
Training for a tri in Hawaii on the Big Island.
大家好 欢迎你们每个人的到来
Hello. I want to welcome you all.
我觉得说 我愿意 是最难的部分
I thought the saying “I do” part would be the hardest.
当我开始为特蕾莎工作时
When I started working for Theresa,
我认为我从一个我知道的
I thought I was just getting a great job
很有远见的企业家的手中
for one of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs
得到了一个很好的工作
I had ever read about.
但很快 我开始害怕去工作
But very quickly, I came to dread coming in to work.
这不是我老板的错
It wasn’t my boss’s fault.
好吧 有些是因为老板
Well, sort of, it was.
你看 两年前
You see, two years ago,
格蕾丝开始和特蕾莎一起来公♥司♥
Grace started coming in with Theresa.
那个夏天 她在设计部工作
She was working in the Design department for the summer.
她是个很棒的艺术家 哪怕你们不认识她
She’s an amazing artist, for those of you who don’t know.
是的 我们认识她
Yeah, we know!
不管怎么样
Anyway…
我看到她们穿过大厅
I saw them coming through the lobby,
两个漂亮又有能力的女人 我都愣住了
these two beautiful, powerful women, and I froze.
他会爱上那一个呢
Which one is he in love with?
但我花了一个月的时间尽我所能
But I spent the next month doing everything I could
和格蕾丝能在同一时间呆在同一个地方
to just be in the same place at the same time as Grace.
最后 我勇敢地和她一起乘电梯
And, finally, I braved an elevator ride with her.
你们还记得我说的很搞笑的玩笑吗
Do you remember my genius banter?
哪个楼层
“What floor?”
是啊 不大好
Yeah, it was not good.
直到有一天
Until one day,
幸运降临在我身上
I got lucky.
好吧 不是那样的
All right, not like that.
我们在公♥司♥的酒吧排队
We were in standing line at the company pub.
她就在我前面
She was right in front of me.
她忘记带钱包了
And she had forgotten her wallet.
所以我付了钱
So I paid.
这是我花过的最棒的14美元
And it was the best $14 that I ever spent.
格蕾丝 我爱你超过其他任何东西
Grace, I love you more than anything.
我真高兴你答应嫁给我
And I couldn’t be happier that you agreed to marry me.
太棒了
All right!
这会是一个有趣的蜜月
It’s gonna be a fun honeymoon.
大家好
Hi.
大家好 你们还不能马上干自己的事
Hi. You’re not quite free yet.
乔纳森
Jonathan,
我爱你
I love you.
我真的很开心能成为你的妻子
And I’m so happy to be your wife.
我不敢相信我现在会这么说
I can’t believe I can say that now.
但这次演讲不是给你的
But this this speech isn’t for you.
是给我的爸爸还有妈妈的
It’s for my mom and dad.
爸爸
Dad.
我觉得没有父女能比我和你还要亲近了
I don’t know a girl who is closer to her father than I am with you.
而且我 我真的很感激
And I… I am so grateful for that…
大多数时候
most of the time.
我从你身上得到了很多
I’ve gotten so much from you.
我的怒气
My sulking.
我的幽默感
And my sense of humor.
不幸的是 我的鼻子
Unfortunately, my nose.
谢谢你对我的栽培
And thank you for the beautiful sculpture.
是啊 我不知道是格蕾丝和我还是
Yeah. I don’t know if it’s Grace and me
格蕾丝和她爸爸
or Grace and her dad.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
当然 我在开玩笑 绝对的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!