was the best that I could do.
那是三年级时开学的第一天
That was the first day of third grade.
西布莉 我衣帽间里的那个鸟窝
Cibele, there was a nest in my closet.
-是你拿出来了吗 -鸟窝吗
– Did you move it? – A nest?
里面放着蓝色的鸟蛋
A bird’s nest with little blue eggs.
-你拿出来了吗 -没有
– Did you move it? – No, no.
-我没见过 -你 好吧
– I didn’t see that. – You… All right
很感谢你们的赏识
I do appreciate the interest
但我还是想坚持登在美♥联♥社♥上
but I think I’m gonna hang on to the AP.
不过可以给你们看看我的新作品
But I’m happy to show you new stuff I’m working on.
这很棒 但要杰米愿意给中学付钱的话
And that’s cool. But Jamey is willing to pay secondary
我们就需要一些不那么
if we could figure out something not totally…
-嗨 -这是特蕾莎 这是杰米和安德烈
– Hey. – Theresa. Jamey, Andre.
他们在看新的作品
They’re looking at new stuff.
是你把鸟窝拿走的吗
Did you take that from me?
对啊 我在你衣柜里找到的
Oh, yeah. I found it in your closet.
你翻我衣柜干什么
What were you doing in my closet?
我在换灯泡
I was replacing a light bulb.
鸟窝看着要塌了 我想着修一下
The nest looked like it was falling apart. I was gonna repair it.
用不着你修
You don’t have to fix everything.
你又不是工人
You’re not the handyman.
这就是在家工作的弊端啊
Downside to working at home.
我给你们看一下新作品的蓝图
I’ll show you a sketch of the stuff I’m working on.
我想要重新修改一下
I want to revisit that.
-我们会的 -好
– We will. – All right.
你来了
Oh, good.
请坐吧
Sit down.
我在庆祝
I’m celebrating.
我正式卖♥♥掉了公♥司♥
I officially sold my company.
-再上两杯酒 谢谢 -好的 杨女士
– Can we have two more, please? – Of course, Mrs. Young.
-我不要了 谢谢 -你不喝酒吗
– Uh, no, thank you. – You don’t drink?
白天不喝
Uh, not in the middle of the day, no.
婚礼上也不喝吧 奥斯卡说
Not at the wedding either. Oscar said that
你们当时天天寻欢作乐 是因为这个吗
you guys partied a lot back in the day. Is that why?
特蕾莎 我们只是来道喜的
Theresa? Just wanted to stop by and say congratulations.
-听说你做的很好 -很惊讶吗
– Heard you made out pretty well. – Is that a surprise?
我现在只是一个非常有钱的职员了
Now I’m just a very, very, very rich employee.
这是我的朋友伊莎贝尔 这是理查德和艾迪
This is my friend, Isabel. This is Richard and Eddie.
我准备给伊莎贝尔在印度
I’m about to donate a small fortune
建的孤儿院捐一笔钱
to the orphanage Isabel runs in India.
天哪
Wow.
现在我觉得内疚了
Now I feel bad about myself.
你是该反思一下
Well, it’s about time.
-那就恭喜了 -多谢你们
– Congratulations again. – Nice to see you. Thanks.
我想 经过那天晚上
I assumed, after the other night,
-这件事情 -现在一切都说得通了
– that that was no longer… – It makes more sense now.
我们按理说是一家人
We’re practically family.
两份鳎鱼
We’ll have the sole
-你会喜欢的 -谢谢
– You’ll love it. – Thank you.
-为什么要这么做 -我就是想做这件事
– Why are you doing this? – Because I want to.
你为什么不能心存感激呢
Why can’t you just be grateful?
因为我知道太美好的事情往往不是真的
Because I know when things seem too good to be true.
我想你唯一需要知道的事情
I think the only thing you need to know
应该是如何处理这笔钱
is what to do with the money.
所以今天是个好日子 对我俩来说都是
So it’s a good day. It’s a good day for both of us.
再次见到奥斯卡觉得奇怪吗
Was it strange to see Oscar again?
我的意思是 他看起来和以前不一样吗
You know, I mean, does he look different now?

I…
我不记得
I don’t remember.
少来 我是说 他
Come on. I mean, he’s…
他现在是长得很好看 但是以前
He’s a good-looking man now, but back then,
他也一定是个人物吧
he must’ve really been something.
当你邀请我来的时候
You knew who I was
你就知道我是谁了 对吗
when you invited me to come here, didn’t you?
不 我不知道
No, I did not.
我所知道的都是别人告诉我的
All I knew is what my people told me,
他们说有一个行善的机会
that there was a good charitable opportunity.
-我不相信你 -我不在乎
– I don’t believe you. – I don’t care.
你想要什么
What do you want?
-不好意思打扰一下 -有事吗
– I’m so sorry to interrupt. – Oh, then why are you?
您有一个会议电♥话♥
You have your conference call.
我试过发短♥信♥给您 但是您没有回复
I tried texting, but you weren’t responding.
好吧 我现在没空 把那个电♥话♥推了吧
Well, I’m not available now, so push the call.
安排在周一是您特别要求的
You specifically asked to schedule for Monday.
天啊 是我给你打工还是你给我打工
Jesus Christ. Do I work for you, or do you work for me?
-谁给谁打工 -我给您打工
– Which one is it? – I work for you.
对 你是打工妹 所以快推掉该死的电♥话♥
Yes, you work for me. So push the fucking call.
如果你做不到 明天就别来了 谢谢
If you can’t, don’t come in tomorrow. Thank you.
真是抱歉 刚刚让你见笑了
I’m sorry. God, I’m so sorry about that.
格蕾丝跟我说你们一起吃了晚饭
Grace told me that you two had dinner,
我就是想说这一切让我觉得很开心
and I just wanted to say that I’m glad that’s happening.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
-格温给你送的 -谢谢
– Gwen dropped these off for you. – Oh. Thank you.
她还想确认一下你是否还好
She also wanted to see if you’re okay.
还可以
Yeah, fine.
我决定着手资助伊莎贝尔的孤儿院
I decided to go ahead and finance Isabel’s orphanage.
你有什么话想说吗
You gonna say anything?
我相信她会很高兴的
I’m sure she’ll be very happy about it.
-你们两个简直天作之合 -什么
– You’re perfect for each other. – What?
我说 你们两个很合适
I said, you’re perfect for each other.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
她看起来也不是那么的感激
She didn’t seem that grateful either.
我想你应该是喝多了
I’m gonna assume that this is the vodka talking.
很好的想法
Good solution.
这样就可以不承担责任了
No responsibility that way.
你知道你是唯一被这件事影响的 对吗
You know you’re not the only one affected by this, right?
别这样醉醺醺地上去孩子们的房♥间
Just don’t go up to the boys’ room like this.
不要告诉我该怎么做
Don’t tell me what to do.
也不要告诉我该如何当一个母亲
And don’t tell me how to be a mother
相较于我 你又不是更好的父亲
’cause it’s not like you’re the better parent.
对于你一直强调的单亲爸爸的故事
And I’m sick and tired
我已经厌倦了
of that single-dad story you keep telling
因为你又不是一个人独自完成了这些
because you didn’t do it on your own.
我要向你道歉
Hi. I want to apologize.
我状态不好 希望我没有吓到你
I was awful. Hope I didn’t scare you.
-噢 没事 这吓不到我 -请坐
– Oh, it takes more than that. – Please.
你能告诉他们我会迟到15分钟吗
Can you tell them I’m gonna be 15 minutes late?
当然
Sure.
我决定修改我的报价
I have decided to amend my offer.
我想更加慷慨一点
I’d like to make it significantly more generous.
所以在制定细节的同时
Um, it will require you to stay a few more days
你还需要多呆几天
while the details are being worked out.
不行 我不能留下 我得回家
No, I can’t stay. I have to get home.
我理解 但是现在情况有变 而且
I understand, but circumstances have changed, and…
我觉得这太重要了 不能一次性捐款
I think this is too important to be a one-off donation.
显然 你是格蕾丝的生母这件事
Obviously, it means a lot to me
对我来说很重要
that you’re Grace’s biological mother,
所以建立基金的事我必须要和律师讨论
so I have talked to my lawyers about establishing a fund.
基金将会以你和格蕾丝的名义建立
It would be in both your and Grace’s name.
你们会一起运营它
You would run it together.
然后我想在六年内捐款两千万美元
And I was thinking 20 million over six years.
据我了解
From the research I did,
这将覆盖五万儿童每年的
that would cover 50,000 kids a year.
医疗 教育或住宿费用
For medication, education or housing,
应有尽有
whatever you need,
甚至包括当地农业的发展
including the local farming thing.
这么做对你有什么好处
What’s in it for you?
你就留下吧 多呆几天
Just stay. Just stay a little bit
这样我们才能制定出细节
so we can work out the details.
你可以和格蕾丝待在一起 多了解她一点
You can spend time with Grace, get to know her better.
周末我会带我的孩子们去华盛顿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!