Home 同性电影 雌雄莫辨(2011)

雌雄莫辨(2011)

0
雌雄莫辨(2011)

什么
What?
没错 干嘛不呢
Yeah, why not?
那家伙身上还有些闲钱
There’s a whiff of money off him.
说不定他能带你出去
Maybe he can take you out.
玩得开心
Have a good time!
那你呢
And what about you?
我可不是那种醋坛子
I’m not the jealous type.
到我这来 海伦·道斯
Come here to me, Helen Dawes.
要是他敢对你动手动脚
If he lays a hand on you,
我就拧断他那小细脖 说到做到
I’ll wring his scrawny neck, so help me I will!
探探他的底
Poke him up.
看看他到底想要什么
See what he’s after.
让他带你去些高级的地方
Get him to take you somewhere fancy.
要他给你买♥♥些配得上你的好东西
Get him to buy you something sweet… like yourself.
千万别把他给晾着了
Be sure not to keep him waiting.
这可不是为了我 不是为了约瑟夫
Not for me. Oh no, not for Joseph.
你担心我不会来吗
Were you afraid I wasn’t coming?
还好
Not very.
看到那个了吗
Did you see that one?
你看见那件裙子了吗
Did you see that dress?
少说也得要5便士
Five guineas if it was a penny.
-5便士 -起码
– Five guineas? – At least.
上帝 我真是爱死烘焙咖啡的味道了
Oh, Lord, I love the smell of roasting coffee.
你想进去喝一杯吗
Would you like to go in?
可以啊
All right.
看看这些巧克力
Look at the chocolates!
它们真是可爱极了
Aren’t they gorgeous?
恐怕花费不少吧
I’m afraid they’d cost a lot.
你要这么说
Oh, well…
那我们就找个别的
we’ll go somewhere else…
便宜点的地方算了
somewhere cheaper.
不 没事的
No, please.
请问需要什么
May I help you?
请给我们上些巧克力来 谢谢
We’d like some chocolate, please.
哪种口味
What kind of chocolate?
巧克力就行
Just chocolate.
是要黑巧克力 还是牛奶巧克力
Dark chocolate? Milk chocolate?
奶油的 焦糖的 杏仁糖的还是果仁的
Creams? Caramels? Nougat? Nuts?
不是 我要的是一盒巧克力
No, a box of chocolates.
我们带走
To take with us.
是外带啊
Oh, to take with you…
不要喝的吗
And not something to drink?
不是 我要一盒巧克力
No. A… BOX… OF… CHOCOLATES!
-那边摆的就行 -哪一盒
– One of those. – Which one?
-你要哪一盒 -那一个
– Which one? – That one
印着两位女士的 不 不 等等
with the two ladies. No, no, wait…
我要那一个 印着士兵与女士的
that one, with the soldier and the lady.
再等会 我决定不了
Wait, I can’t decide!
后来我爸爸死了 我不得不出来工作
…then my Dad died, and I had to go out to work.
一开始我帮别人做佣工
First I was in service,
后来我在一家店里站了一段时间的柜台
then I served behind the counter in a shop for a while.
在店里吗
In a shop?
是的
Yes.
一家服装店
In a draper’s.
被那些仗财欺人的贱♥人♥们呼来喝去
Treated like dirt by any bloody bitch with sixpence to spend.
你住在哪
Where did you live?
我有自己的房♥间
I had my own room.
在阁楼上吗
Above the shop?
是的 在阁楼上
Yes, above the shop.
知道吗 诺伯斯先生
Do you know what, Mr. Nobbs,
我觉得你是我遇过的最奇怪的人
I think you are the strangest man I’ve ever met.
巧克力 3先令6便士
Chocolates-three shillings six pence.
如果我们每次出去都是这个开销
If every time we walk out is to cost three and six…
那就是每月14先令
fourteen shillings per month.
出去两次的话 那就是每月28先令
Twice, that is twenty-eight shillings a month…
每周两盒
two boxes a week…
照这个速度 一年就得16磅6先令
At this rate… sixteen pounds six shillings a year.
上帝啊
Oh Lord!
也许这样的殷勤我只用献3个月
Perhaps I’d only need to court her for three months…?
给你
Here.
你就这点功夫
Is this the best you could do?
最起码他肯为我花钱
At least he bought me something!
瞧瞧这位大小姐
Oh, look at you Miss high-and-mighty.
阿尔伯特大人是不是让你动心了
Lord Albert put ideas in your head, did he?
你真该看看他付钱的样子 像割肉一样
You should have seen him pay for it. Blood from a turnip.
那说明他肯定对你很好
He must be sweet on you then, eh?
-下次 -还有下次
– Next time… – Next time?!
叫他跟你买♥♥一瓶
Ask him for a bottle of something.
买♥♥一瓶什么
What sort of something?
威士忌
Whisky.
要上好的麦芽威士忌
A good bottle of malt.
我就好这一口 就说是为你弟弟带的
I like a drop of malt. Say it’s for your brother.
-我没有弟弟 -他又不会知道
– I haven’t got a brother. – He won’t know that.
约会归约会
I’ve walked out before,
可我从来没跟像阿尔伯特·诺伯斯这样的人约会
but never with the likes of Albert Nobbs.
他就是个怪物 就这么简单
He’s a freak, is what he is.
可最起码他有礼貌
He has manners, at least.
不像某些人
Not like some people I could mention.
他再礼貌也没办法带你去美国 不是吗
His manners won’t get you to America now, will they?
什么
What?
我可能没有礼貌
I may not have manners,
但是我发誓一定会让咱俩离开这里
but I swear I’m getting us out of here.
要知道这里对于我们没有希望 海伦
There’s no hope for us here, Helen.
丁点都没有
None.
我这辈子就想着摆脱这个鬼地方
All my life I’ve dreamed of getting out
什么都阻止不了我
and nothing is going to stop me.
对于我这种人来说 美国是唯一的选择
America’s the only place for people like me.
在那里 我会勤学苦干
Over there, I’d learn fast and work hard.
最终我们能有自己的生活
And we could have a life!
你愿意和我冒这个险吗
Will you chance it with me?
你愿意吗
Will you?
愿意
Yes.
我爱你 乔
I love you, Joe.
我爱你
I love you!
为什么我们要朝这边走
Why are we going this way?
待会你就知道了
You’ll see.
我们就不能停下来找个地方喝杯茶吗
Can we not stop and have a cup of tea somewhere?
脚后跟都磨破了 走了这么远
My heels are raw, we’ve walked that far.
这是什么
What’s this?
你想象一下
Just imagine.
蓝色的门 里面是米色的墙
Blue door, cream walls inside,
楼上的窗户上垂着精致的窗帘
nice curtains on the upstairs windows.
上边挂个牌子
Up there a sign:
阿尔伯特·诺伯斯烟草店
TOBACCONIST Albert Nobbs.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这里大得足够开店
It’s big enough for a shop
也足够
and for…
足够人在楼上住了
for people to live above.
这块地皮非常好
It’s a very desirable property,
而且地价只涨不跌 中介是这么说的
and can only appreciate, the agent said so.
15年后 它的价值将会是现在的3倍
In fifteen years, it will fetch three times what it’s worth now.
到那时再把它卖♥♥掉
Sell up then,
搬到海边的某个地方
move to some place by the sea…
我一直向往临海的生活
I’ve always wanted to live by the sea.
还没创业就想着退休了
You haven’t moved in and you’ve already got yourself retired.
可我只是
But I just…
我只是想让你看看
I just wanted to show it to you.
你求我陪你出来
You ask me to come out with you.
你让我走断了脚 却把我带进这穷街陋巷
You walk me off my feet, and we end up in this back-alley!
我拼死拼活为的就是要离开这种地方
I’ve spent my life trying to get out of holes like this.