Let’s go!
-传给我 传给我 -我没看见
-I’m open, I’m open. -I don’t see it!
-抓紧时间 -跑位
-Take your time! -Run!
-进攻 -上 上
-Run! -Go go!
-上 -卫冕 卫冕
-Let’s go! -Defense! Defense!
好样的
Come on man!
-紧逼防守 紧逼防守 -注意控球
-Hustle hustle! -Control that ball!
-博尔顿 传给我 -组织起来 上
-Bolton! I’m open! -Set it up! Let’s go!
很好 上 移♥动♥ 注意移♥动♥
All right let’s go! Let’s move! Let’s move!
-注意穿插 -注意后面
-Watch the run in. -Watch the back door!
知道
Get it!
决赛上半场最终结果
That concludes the first half of play
西部高校骑士队以47比26
In our final game with the west high knights
领先卫冕冠军东部高校野猫队
Leading defending champion east high wildcats 47:26.
比赛还有16分钟
Sixteen minutes remain in the game.
好了 放弃交叉挡拆战术
All right! No more x’s and o’s. OK?
别想着记分板上的数字
Forget about the scoreboard
更重要的是
Because here’s a number that matters.
16分钟 比赛还剩下16分钟
Sixteen. There’s 16 minutes left in this game, guys.
这个赛季还剩下16分钟
There’s only 16 minutes left in the season.
对于篮球队的毕业生… 伙计们…
And for the seniors on this squad… guys…
你们还能穿野猫队服16分钟
You’ve only got sixteen minutes left in a wildcat uniform.
别让自己后悔
So make them count.
16分钟内 你们是一个团队
Sixteen minutes to be a team.
队长时间
Captains!
好了
All right.
伙计们
Hey guys.
听到教练的话了
Now you heard coach.
我们都将记住接下来的16分钟
We’re all gonna remember the next sixteen minutes
即使离开东部高校很久以后
For a long time after we leave east high.
此时不搏 更待何时
So it’s now or never.
查德
Chad.
-什么队 -野猫队
-What team? -Wildcats!
-什么队 -野猫队
-What team? -Wildcats!
-什么队 -野猫队
-What team? -Wildcats!
♪16 16 16分钟 争取胜利♪
♪Sixteen sixteen sixteen minutes left better get it done.♪
♪16 16 16分钟 整装待发♪
♪Sixteen sixteen sixteen more minutes get ready game on!♪
♪16 16 16分钟 时间紧迫♪
♪Sixteen sixteen sixteen minutes left running out of time.♪
♪16 16 16分钟 一触即发♪
♪Sixteen sixteen sixteen more minutes and it’s on the line.♪
♪16 16 16分钟 争取胜利♪
♪Sixteen sixteen sixteen minutes left got to get it done.♪
♪16 16 16分钟 唯我独尊♪
♪Sixteen sixteen sixteen more minutes till we’re number one!♪
♪W I L D 野猫队♪
♪W-I-L-D Wildcats!♪
围过来 快
Huddle up! Let’s go!
♪W I L D 野猫队 加油 加油♪
♪W-I-L-D Wildcats! Come on come on.♪
准备好了吗
Ready?
加油
Break!
♪W I L D 野猫队♪
♪W-I-L-D Wildcats! Now’s the time.♪
♪低空运球 突破内线 投篮♪
♪Got to get it inside down low in the paint now shoot!♪
♪得分♪
♪Score!♪
♪-合作 -回防♪
♪-Gotta work together -Defense!♪
♪传球♪
♪Give me the ball.♪
♪快速突破 保持控球 弧线划过三分线♪
♪Fast break keep the ball in control let it fly from downtown.♪
♪再得三分♪
♪Three more.♪
♪我们能做得更好♪
♪Show them we can do better.♪
加油 男孩们
Come on boys!
♪最后的决战 铭刻心中♪
♪The way we play tonight is what we leave behind.♪
♪叱诧赛场 唯我独尊♪
♪It all comes down to right now it’s up to us.♪
♪-上 -团队合作♪
♪-Let’s go! -So what are we gonna be.♪
♪所向披靡♪
♪T-E-A-M team!♪
♪全力出击 进攻♪
♪Gotta work it out turn it on.♪
♪最后一次 展现球技♪
♪This is the last time to get it right.♪
♪最后一晚 闪耀舞台♪
♪This is the last chance to make it our night.♪
♪我们使出 看家本领♪
♪We got to show what we’re all about.♪
♪合作♪
♪Work together!♪
♪最后一场 赢取比分♪
♪This is the last chance to make our mark♪
♪篮坛史册 铭记我们♪
♪History will know who we are♪
♪巅峰之战 要打得完美♪
♪This is the last game so make it count it’s now or never♪
-犯规 -天啊
-Hey! That’s a foul! -Oh dear.
-还好吗 -加油 特洛伊
-You ok? -Come on Troy!
兄弟们 上
Let’s go buddy!
♪特洛伊♪
♪Troy♪
♪此刻我几乎无法呼吸♪
♪Right now I can hardly breathe♪
♪我坚信你能做到♪
♪Oh you can do it just know that I believe♪
♪这就是我所要的♪
♪And that’s all I really need♪
♪-加油 -令我坚强♪
♪-Then come on -Make me strong♪
♪是时候 奋起直追♪
♪It’s time to turn it up game on!♪
♪野猫队把对手撕碎 你们是最棒的♪
♪Wildcats gonna tear it up go wildcats we’re number one♪
犯规
Foul!
-太好了 -好
-Yeah! -All right!
-什么 -好
-What? -Yeah!
♪让我听到你的呐喊♪
♪Let me hear you say hey hey hey yeah♪
我被三人包夹 没办法投篮
I’m tripled-teamed. I can’t get a shot off.
-你想怎么做 -让火箭人上场
-What do you want to do? -Let’s put in rocket man.
火箭人
Rocket man?
-特洛伊 还差2分… -我知道
-Troy you’re two points away from… -I know.
-把球传给我就好 -好的
-Just get me the ball. -OK.
火箭人 过来 过来 火箭人 你上
Rocket man! Come on! Come on rocket man! You’re in!
-过来 -快去
-Get in here! -Go!
-去啊 -快
-Let’s go! -Move!
去去去 快去
Go go go! Move!
冷静点
Calm down OK?
-好的 留意我 -比赛开始
-All right keep your eyes on me. -Game on!
♪最后一次 展现球技♪
♪This is the last time to get it right♪
♪最后一晚 闪耀舞台♪
♪This is the last chance to make it our night♪
♪我们使出 看家本领♪
♪We gotta show what we’re all about team! Work together♪
♪最后一场 赢取比分♪
♪This is the last chance to make our mark♪
♪篮坛史册 铭记我们♪
♪History will know who we are♪
♪巅峰之战 要打得完美♪
♪This is the last game so make it count it’s now or never♪
加油
Come on!
投篮
Shoot it!
赢了 我们赢了 你没事吧
We won dude! We won! You ok?
这才是我们想要的
That’s what I’m talking about. Yeah!
我在推
I’m pushing.
-骗人 -没骗你
-You can’t be pushing. -I’m pushing!
-再用力 -查德 撞树了
-Push harder! -Chad tree!
终于到家了
Home sweet home.
-我在为新的燃油泵省钱 -快点省够
-I’m saving for a new fuel pump. -Mm-hm. Save faster.
再响点 凯尔西
Hey turn it up Kelsi.
-你好吗 -好极了
-How you doing girl? -I’m good!
-反败为胜 -谢谢
-Great comeback! -Thanks.
-当心尾巴 危险 -没事的
-Watch that tail. It’s dangerous. -You know it!
-太棒了 -我们赢了
-Amazing! -We won!
-恭喜 -谢谢 我帮你拿些吃的 怎么样
-Congratulations! -Thanks. Can I fix you a plate?
-我什么都要 -我们在庆祝吗
-I want one of everything! -Are we celebrating?
怎么样
What’s up hoops?
-又拿冠军 -是的 谢谢
-Back-to-back champions! -Yeah thanks.
教练 大学还有空柜子吗
Coach got a couple of empty lockers at U of A?
希望不久就有了
Hopefully not for long.
查理 丹佛在下赛季就能参战
Charlie Danforth will suit up next season.
给我留个前排座位
Front row seat will be fine.
今晚最后一记投篮
I saw tonight your guys
你放弃投篮 分球出去
That assists where you gave up the final shot
正是我需要的队员
That’s the kind of players I’m looking for.
希望看到你穿上红鹰队队服
We’re going to see you in red hawk uniforms?
-就这么定了 -祝你们好运
-Done deal. -Amen to that.
-去玩吧 -好的
-Go have some fun. -OK.
-祝贺你 特洛伊 -谢谢
-Congratulations Troy! -Hey! Thanks.
特洛伊 房♥子棒极了 你房♥间很酷
Hey Troy. Great house bro. Your room is way cool.
谢谢 你进了我房♥间吗
Thanks man. You were in my room?
是的 我还拍下来了 看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!