Home 同性电影 雌雄莫辨(2011)

雌雄莫辨(2011)

0
雌雄莫辨(2011)

海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen!
求你带我回去吧
Please take me back.
我累了
I’m tired.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the bottle.
还有那顶帽子
And the hat.
是的 谢了
Oh yes… thank you!
他住在哪
Where does he live?

Who?
-你弟弟 -我弟弟
– Your brother. – My brother?
你是说我弟弟啊
Oh! My brother!
他住…住在马洛
In… in… Mallow.
但他经常来都柏林
But he often comes up to Dublin.

Joe!

Joe!
乔·麦金斯
Joe Mackins!
你差点把我吓尿裤子了
You nearly made me wet myself.
-给 -这是什么
– Here. – What’s this?
可以啊
Well well…
大官人竟然舍得花钱了
So his nibs coughed up, did he?
这货真不错 好姑娘
This is good stuff! Good girl.
再陪他的时候看能不能从他身上弄点钱
Now see if you can screw a few quid out of him.
弄点钱
A few quid?
万事开头难
The first one’s allways the hardest.
但在那之后 一切都轻而易举了
But after that, it’s like shelling peas.
你要是指望着阿尔伯特·诺伯斯的钱去美国
You don’t know Albert Nobbs
那你真是太不了解他了
if you think we can get him to pay our way out of here.
他可是真真正正的一毛不拔
He wouldn’t give you the steam off his water!
巧克力是他买♥♥的 是不是
He bought you those chocolates, didn’t he?
现在又是这个
And now this?
还有那顶帽子
Oh and the hat.
这么说他是上钩了
So you got him hooked?
他有没有
Has he tried any…?
-什么 -你知道的
– What? – You know.
下次你跟他出去的时候
Next time you go out with him,
在他身上下点功夫
work him up a bit,
看看他是什么做的
see of what he’s made of.
看看他带”把”没
See if there’s a sting in him.
我再也不会跟他出去了
I’m not going out with him anymore.
不这样我们怎么去美国
How else we gonna get to America?
只要他口袋里还有钱
You have to walk out with him
你就得去陪他
as long as there is a bob in his pocket,
你就得把钱拿到手
and you have a hand to pull it out.
今晚回来吗
Come back tonight?
我是在婚前就把真♥相♥告诉她呢
Should I tell her before we’re married?
还是在新婚之夜
Or save it for the wedding night?
但是她有可能会报♥警♥
But she might call the police,
我们两人都会被带进警局
who’d take us both to the station!
要是我能问问休伯特是怎么处理的
If only I’d been able to ask Hubert
就好了
how she did it!
我们来的时候她就这样了
She was like this when we came in.
她会死吗
Is she going to die?
-还有人来过这吗 -没有 只有我们
– Has anyone else been here? – No, only us.
让我来处理吧
Leave her with me.
记得洗手 所有人都用石碳酸皂洗手
And wash your hands, all of you, scrub them in carbolic.
圣母啊 这是伤寒
Mother of God, is it the fever,
是不是
is it?
去吧
Go on!
别跟任何人提起这事
Don’t say anything to anybody.
我会跟贝克夫人谈谈的
I’ll talk to Mrs. Baker.
记得洗手
And wash your hands!
别管了
Never mind!
艾米利亚 看在上帝的份上
Amelia, for God’s sake…!
快来
Come on!
皮高特先生
Monsieur Pigot!
皮高特先生 我得坚持
Monsieur Pigot, I insist
您不能不付钱就走啊
that you not leave without paying your bill.
账单寄给我
Send it on.
可我的人呢 我的帕特里克在哪
But where is my man? Where is my Patrick!
他为什么不在这
Why isn’t he here?
你是谁
Who are you?
一切都乱套了
Everything is impossible!
但是死的只有一个女孩 她还是来之前病的
But there’s only one girl who died and she was
这可是我的全部生计啊
sick before she came here. This is my livelihood.
抱歉
I’m sorry!
这可是我的饭碗啊 你这是要我的命
This is the way I earn my living! You destroy me!
停业 伤寒爆发
Closed typhoid fever
诺伯斯先生
Mr. Nobbs?

Joe…
有件事我得告诉你
There’s something I have to tell you.
是什么
What’s that, then?
是不是我想听的
Is it something I want to hear?
我有了
I’m expecting.
我怀孕了
I’m gonna have a baby.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我会照顾你的
I’ll take care of you.
你不要担心
Don’t you worry.
来 来
Come here. Come here.
我完了 彻底完了
I’m ruined… finished!
未免言过其实了吧 夫人
You do have a great gift for exaggeration, Duchess.
难道不是吗
I am?
我把全部家当都抵押上了
I’m mortgaged up to my ears
柜台里却只有满叠的欠单
and I have an office full of unpaid bills.
要是房♥客们不敢回来的话…
If the guests are afraid to return…
别担心 玛琪
Come on, Madge,
景况会好起来的
you’ll rise again.
要是没有你我可怎么办啊
I surely would have perished without you!
早上好 诺伯斯先生
Good morning, Mr. N!
天哪 您竟如此憔悴 诺伯斯先生
Sweet Jesus and all the saints in heaven… Mr. Nobbs!
想吃点什么吗
Will you eat something?
有麦粥吗
Have you some porridge?
有的
Yes, of course.
诺伯斯先生
Mr. Nobbs!
感谢上帝 您终于康复了
Thank the Lord you’re well again!
海伦还好吗
Is Helen safe?
她很好
Oh yes, she’s all right.
简直就是活蹦乱跳
Blooming you could say.
她后来没再发烧
The fever never touched her.
其他人呢
And, the others?
我可怜的帕特里克…他…病故了
My Patrick… My Patrick is gone!
镇上死了好几百人
Hundreds of others in town.
村里的死人也多得数不清
We don’t even know how many in the country.
我该如何是好
What am I going to do?
佩吉先生
Mr. Page…
我们可以联手开店
The two of us could always set up together…
我的意思是
I mean…
可以把我们俩的钱凑一凑
perhaps we could pool our money
买♥♥下一个更大的店面
and buy a bigger shop.
一起经营
We could run it together.
就像你和凯瑟琳那样协作
Just like you and Cathleen did.
你可以继续做油漆工
You could keep at the house painting,
我来管店
and I could run the shop.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
如果要我
Perhaps…
像凯瑟琳那样住在这里…也行
I could live here… like Cathleen.
同甘共苦 相濡以沫
Neither of us would be alone.
你不要就这样…
You can’t just…
她是我生命的全部
She was my world.
我们深爱着彼此
We loved each other.
跟我来
Come with me.