-晚上好 诺伯斯先生 -道斯小姐
– Evening, Mr. Nobbs. – Miss Dawes.
雌雄 莫辩
-晚上好 阿尔伯特 -贝克夫人
– Good evening, Albert. – Mrs. Baker.
姑娘们…
All right girls…
请别在刀身上留下指印
No finger-marks on the knife-blades, please!
海伦·道斯 你在笑什么
Well, Helen Dawes, what are you grinning about?
没什么 贝克夫人 对不起
Nothing, Mrs. Baker. Sorry, Mrs. Baker.
晚上好 摩尔先生 夫人
Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Moore.
餐桌准备好了
Your table awaits.
谢谢
Thank you.
很漂亮的玫瑰花 诺伯斯
What sweet roses, Nobbs.
你总能记得
You always remember.
女士
Madam.
-夫人 -晚上好 贝克夫人
– Milady. – Good evening, Mrs. Baker.
多贴心的人
Such a kind little man.
-谁 -诺伯斯
– Who? – Nobbs.
好吧
Right…
-你看着很美 -谢谢
– You look gorgeous. – Thank you.
吃什么 羊肉还是牛肉
What do you say? The lamb or the beef?
都差不多
Do you think we’ll be able to tell the difference?
晚上好
Good evening.
霍伦安医生
Dr. Holloran.
跟我来
Follow me.
-请坐 -谢谢
– There you go. – Thank you.
吃羊肉吧 霍伦安医生
Have the lamb, Doctor Holloran.
入口即化
It will melt in your mouth.
挺好的 夫人
The lamb it shall be, Duchess.
肖恩 给霍伦安医生上羊肉
Sean, Doctor Holloran will take the lamb.
是的 夫人
Yes, Madam.
-要汤吗 -希望味道可口
– Will you have the soup? – I hope it’s good.
肖恩
Sean!
-你领结上有个污点 -夫人
– There’s a stain on your tie. – Madam?
弄干净 肖恩
Have a care, Sean.
上次是脏夹克 今晚是脏领结
Last week it was the jacket, tonight the tie.
夫人 很抱歉
Yes madam, I’m sorry.
你要记住 都柏林的街上
Remember, there are hundreds,
有成千的年轻人在晃悠
hundreds of young men walking the streets of Dublin
只为找份工作
looking for work.
比你年轻得多 肖恩
Young men, Sean.
很好 诺伯斯
Good man, Nobbs.
-先生 女士 -夫人
– Oh! Monsieur et Madame! – Madame.
夫人 请给我来一杯冰水
Madame, ou est ma verre de l’eau glace?
马上就来 先生 帕特里克
Tout de suite, Monsieur! Patrick!
-阁下您好 -贝克夫人
– My Lordship. – Mrs. Baker.
很抱歉
Terribly sorry.
我知道来迟了
I know we’re late,
这次就请您原谅我们吧
but could you forgive us just this once?
-我们饿昏了 -当然了
– We’re simply famished. – Of course.
奥布里坚持要从伯斯布瑞跖走过来
Aubrey insisted we walk all the way from Ballsbridge.
女士们 没有什么比快走
Well, my Lady, there’s nothing like a brisk walk
更能增加胃口了
for giving a body an appetite.
来吧 餐桌已经准备好了
Come along now, your table is set and waiting.
你母亲怎么样 雷尔女士还好吗
Tell me, how is your mother, dear Lady Yarrell?
很好 棒极了
Oh, tip-top, Mrs. B, tip-top.
希望她能早日来这玩玩
I certainly hope she will come and visit us soon.
她肯定很乐意来
I’m sure she’d be delighted.
抱歉 女士们…
So sorry, dear lady…
没关系 史密斯·威拉德先生
No bother at all, Mr. Smythe Willard.
当然没关系
To be sure.
朋友们 抱歉打扰到你们
My friends, we do apologize.
来点喝的吧
Now, drinks.
阿尔伯特
Albert!
达德利 达德利 快打电♥话♥给消防队
Dudley, Dudley, calls the brigade!
我的头发着火了 头发烧着了
My hair’s on fire! My hair’s on fire!
莫里森家旅店
漫长的一天对吧 诺伯斯先生
A long old day, Mr. Nobbs.
睡前喝一杯还不错 我当然不会拒绝的
I won’t say no to a nightcap now, sure I wouldn’t.
我那儿还剩一点 我自己…
Only I have a drop left, myself…
晚安 凯西先生
Good night, Mr. Casey.
晚安 诺伯斯先生
Mr. Nobbs.
摩尔太太给了半克朗
Half-a-crown from Mrs. Moore.
1克朗=2.5先令=30便士
医生给了6便士
Six pence from the Doctor,
2便士 皮高特先生给的…
Tuppence? Monsieur Pigot…
3便士是卡文迪什太太给的
Threepence… Mrs. Cavendish,
我帮她拿工具…
when I brought her stationary…
还有个3便士是 他叫什么来着
Another thruppence from what’s his name,
子爵的朋友
the Viscount’s friend
子爵和夫人也各给了6便士
and a tanner from the Viscount and another from his missus.
2加6是8 再加3是11
Two-and-six, and six and two is eight, and three is eleven,
1加2是3 再加6就是9
three is one-and-two, and six is one-and-eight,
6再加上2
and six is joining two,
那就是4先令8便士
that’s four shillings and eight pence.
安德利恩旅馆
吉利甘先生 夫人
Ah, Mr. Gilligan, Madam,
欢迎下次光临
so good to have had you with us again.
你们可住得满意
I hope your stay was satisfactory?
不错 很完美 谢谢
Yes. Perfectly fine. Thank you.
-天啊 -对不起 先生
– For God’s sake, man! – I’m sorry, sir!
看看你都干了什么
Look what you’ve done!
弄脏我的鞋子 摔坏我的行李
Muddied my boots! Defaced my luggage!
没见过你这样的废物
I’ve never seen such blatant incompetence!
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you alright, my dear?
看着像没事吗
Does that look all right to you!
经理呢 笨蛋斯威尼在哪
Where’s the Manager? Where’s that fool Sweeney?
很抱歉 先生
I’m very sorry, Sir.
没错 都只会说抱歉
Yes. Yes. Everyone’s sorry!
这真是笨到忍♥无可忍♥
It’s outrageous ineptitude.
把你弄脏的鞋擦干净
Clean up the mess you’ve made of my boots.
如果你不开除他
I won’t patronize this establishment again
我再也不会来这住
and I will urge my friends and acquaintances to do the same,
也要叫我朋友别来
if you keep this man in your employ.
明白了 吉利甘先生
Yes, Mr. Gilligan, sir.
-马上开除他 -先生 我明显…
Dismiss him immediately. – Sir, I was obviously…
-现在 -是的 先生
– Now! – Yes, sir.
行了
Fine.
把果酱递给我 多纳吉先生
Give us the marmalade there, Mr. Donaghue.
-要的是果酱 -果酱 帕特里克
– It’s the marmalade… – The marmalade, Patrick.
把果酱递给凯西先生
You pass the marmalade to Mr. Casey.
记得没错的话 那总是在周二
Always on Tuesdays if I recall correctly.
谢谢 诺伯斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Nobbs.
-他很优秀 对吧 -谁
– God, but isn’t he a smasher? – Who?
那子爵叫什么来着
What’s-his-name? The Viscount.
家财万贯 英俊潇洒
Not to mention rich, young and handsome.
多金又多地
With money and land,
我就想嫁这样的
that’s the kind of man I want.
今晚穿件新衬衫 向他抛几个媚眼
I’ll wear my new blouse tonight and give him an eyeful.
喜欢吃美味的鸭胸吗 阁下
Would you care for a tasty breast of duck, my Lord?
粉♥嫩♥多汁
Pink and succulent,
正是您喜欢的那种
just the way you like it.
好吧 作践自己
That’s right, lower yourself.
他就爱占女孩子便宜
The likes of him would only take advantage of a girl
然后撇下她独守空闺
and then leave her high and dry.
也许是独守空闺 但不会一钱不留
High, maybe, but I wouldn’t say dry.
够了 姑娘们 戏唱够了
Now, girls, stop this trick-acting
正经吃早饭吧
and just go on with your breakfast, please.
其实无伤大雅的
It’s no trouble at all, mind you.
-大家早上好 -早上好
– Morning, all. – Good morning.
没人给我来杯
Somebody didn’t bring me my
早茶呢
wake-up cuppa.
得找贝克夫人投诉一下了
I’ll have to lodge a complaint with Mrs. Baker.
早上好 诺伯斯
Morning, Nobbs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!