给我戴好
Get on with it!
你真是个没用的大笨蛋
You incompetent imbecile!
肃静
Silence!
谁要再笑一声 一辈子别想再笑
The next person who laughs will never laugh again!
伊瑞瑟贝斯 拜托
Iracebeth, please!
别人要笑你能阻挡得了吗
However would you stop people from laughing?
脑袋上蒙个袋子
Put a bag on her head.
那给你蒙个袋子
Put a bag on your head!
给你们都蒙个袋子
Put a bag on all of your heads!
对 把你们的嘴巴缝上
Yes! We’ll sew up your lips…
舌头也割掉 再剁掉耳朵 统统砍了
Carve your tongues, cut off your ears, off with you!
把你们所有人的脑袋统统砍了
Just off, off, off with their… Off with their…
伊瑞瑟贝斯 够了
Iracebeth, enough!
伊瑞瑟贝斯
Iracebeth…
我一直希望有朝一日
I had always hoped…
我能看到你能拿出自己与生俱来的
That you would one day show the necessary qualities to become the queen…
女王风范
You were born to be.
现在看来那一天是不会来了
I realize now that day will never come.
威兹安臣民们
People of witzend…
我死以后
Upon my death…
我的王位将由可美兰娜公主继承
My crown will pass… To the Princess mirana.
父王 不
Father, no.
这样不公平
But that’s not fair!
我是长公主
I’m the eldest!
但是你不会治理国家 伊瑞瑟贝斯
You are unfit to rule, iracebeth.
我恨你们
I hate you.
我恨你们全部
I hate you all!
不 我永远不会忘了你 海托普 我让你们笑
And I shall not ever forget you, you sniggering hightopps!
不 我要让你受尽折磨
No, I shall wreak a terrible revenge!
狠狠地
Vile.
慢慢地 姐姐
Slow. -Racie.
别再叫我姐姐
Don’t “racie” me!
就是你搞的鬼
You started it.
为什么不把真♥相♥说出来
Why don’t you tell them the truth?
知道你不会
I didn’t think so.
没人爱我
No one loves me.
没人爱我
No one loves me!
姐姐 伊瑞瑟贝斯
Racie. -Iracebeth!
要想当个称职的帽匠 还要配得上海托普的家姓
If you are to be a hatter worthy of the hightopp name…
你就必须理智 冷静 规规矩矩
You must be sane, sober, disciplined.
所有这一切你一样都没做到
Everything you now are not!
我只是笑了笑 父亲
All I did was laugh, father.
没能忍♥住
Couldn’t help it.
不过她的头也真是太大了
Her head is rather voluminous.
你毁了公主的王冠 还有她的王位
You cost the Princess her crown!
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means to us?
为什么你总觉得我不好
Why am I never good enough for you?
那你又为什么一次次地在重要场合让我失望
Why are you always such a disappointment to me?
没错 你说得对
There. You’ve said it.
你说得对 父亲
You’ve said it, father.
好 我这么让你失望
Well, if I’m such a disappointment…
那我走了你也不会难过吧
I don’t suppose you’ll be sorry if I leave home.

No.
泰伦
Tarrant!
我的帽子 母亲
My hat please, mom.
泰伦
Tarrant.
赞尼克
Zanik. -No.
求你让他留下
Please. Tell him to stay.
赞尼克 求你
Zanik, please.
泰伦
Tarrant.
泰伦
Tarrant?
疯帽子
Hatter!
疯帽子 等等
Hatter. Wait.
我不是疯帽子
I am no hatter.
你当然是 你是疯帽子
Of course you are. You’re the hatter.
我认识你的时候你就是
Or you will be at least when I knew you.
你该见见我的朋友萨克利 他疯的和你差不多
You should meet my friend thackery. He’s nearly as mad as you.
想跟我们一块喝茶吗 疯帽子 拜托
Won’t you join us for some tea? -Hatter, please.
你必须回到家人身边
You must go back to your family.
你对我家人又了解多少
What do you know of my family?
他们有危险
They’re in danger.
你要让他们当心女王决战日
You have to warn them about horunvendush day.
搞不懂你在说些什么
No idea what you’re talking about.
如果你是我父亲派来劝我的说客 没门
But if my father sent you to change my mind, you won’t!
如果你再不回家和家人和解 你会后悔一辈子的
If you don’t go now and reconcile, you’ll be sorry. I know you will.
没准晚点回
Maybe later.
我失去了父亲
I lost my father.
后来每天都想他
And I miss him every day.
要是现在离开 那你也会失去父亲的
If you walk away now, you will lose your father, too.
我是永远失去了
It’s forever for me.
但你不一定会永远失去他
But it doesn’t have to be forever for you.
你还能挽回他 然后变回真正的自己
You can still get him back, and then you’ll really be you again.
变成他那样的帽匠
And a hatter just like him.
我最不希望看到的就是变成我父亲那样的人
The last thing I want is to end up like my father.
泰伦 等等
Tarrant, wait!
你的家人会有大♥麻♥烦 而你会什么忙都帮不到
Your family will be lost and you will have done nothing to stop it!
那好 我自己去提醒他们
Fine. I’ll warn them myself.
海托普先生
Mr. hightopp.
我想占用你一点点时间
If I could just have a moment of your time…
我有非常重要的事情必须马上告诉你
There’s something terribly important you should know about.
海托普先生
Mr. hightopp.
我们很抱歉
Our apologies.
你知道我姐姐 她的遭遇
You know of my sister’s misfortune.
您不必向我道歉 公主殿下
No apologies necessary, your highness.
威兹安的人都为大公主那天的遭遇感到惋惜
All of witzend laments the day of your sister’s accident.
那天钟刚刚敲了六下
Fell day, as the clock struck 6.
她在市政广场把头撞了 我永远忘不了那个下雪的夜晚
I shall never forget that snowy night when she hit her head in the town square.
我们本来
She and I had…
那一刻一切都变了
That moment changed everything.
如果那一刻从没发生过
But if that moment never happened…
就不会有女王决战日
There’d be no horunvendush day.
疯帽子就得救了
Hatter would be saved!
失陪了各位
Excuse me.
那个姑娘是谁
Who was that strange girl?
天哪 天哪
Oh, dear.
别担心 兄弟们 我们能行 坚持住
Don’t worry, men. We can do this!
好吧 除了他以外
Just not with him.
开心点 泰伦
Cheer up, tarrant.
你住在这儿 我们就有乐子了
We’ll have fun now that you’re living here.
下午茶时间
It’s tea time!
一闪一闪亮晶晶 满天都是小蝙蝠
Twinkle, twinkle little bat how I wonder where you’re at
挂在天空
up above the…
他是谁
Who’s he?
你们好 臣民们
Greetings, underlings.
我叫时间
I am time.
无穷无尽 永世不朽
The infinite and immortal.
我就是时间的化身
The personification of time itself.
也许我这么说你们会觉得晦涩难懂
I know you may find this concept a little bit hard to digest…
那就先把疑惑放一放 我们说说重点
But please keep your bewilderment brief and to the point.
我的陛下 见到您很荣幸 先生
Your majesty. -Nice to meet you, sir.
我在找一个女小偷 这个家伙有点笨
I seek a thief of meager intellect.
她的头发
Her hair…
请说
Yes?
金黄色
Yellowish.
她的名字
Her name…
爱丽丝
Alice.
那您和她是什么关系
And what is your business with her?
她拿了我一样东西
She took something from me.
是什么东西我就不说了 因为它并不重要
I will not say what it was. It’s not important.
小事一桩
It is a trifle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!