第27届动画安妮奖 (1999)九项奖
最佳动画长片.最佳导演.最佳编剧.最佳配音.最佳配乐.
最佳分镜.最佳艺术指导.最佳动画角色.最佳动画效果.
1957年10月4日,苏联宣布他们向太空发射了第一颗人造卫星
片名:铁巨人
本片改编于英国诗人作家 泰德休斯Laureate Ted Hughes 的童话书《铁巨人Iron Giant》。
“地球,1957年”
“缅因州外海”
求救…这是安纳贝拉号♥
Mayday! Mayday!
我们已经迷失方向,而且开始进水了
This is the trawler Annabelle. I’ve lost my bearings and I’m taking on water.
我最后的座标是,北纬44度,68度…
My last good reading is 44 degrees north, 68 degrees…
波特兰中心呼叫安纳贝拉号♥,请报告你目前位置
Portland Station to Annabelle. What is your current position?
我不太清楚
I don’t know exactly, Portland.
反正是在洛克威而附近的海上就对了
Off the coast somewhere near Rockwell! Wait.
等等
我看到灯塔了
The lighthouse! I see it!
亲爱的,我在这里
Over here, honey!
妈,你绝对不会相信,我有多走运
Hey, Mom! You won’t believe our good luck.
你猜我找到了什么?
Guess what I found?
霍加,我们不是说过了吗?
Hogarth, we’ve been through this before.
不准养宠物
No pets.
它不是宠物
Oh, but he’s not a pet, Mom.
它是我的朋友
He’s a friend.
如果我们想要过日子的话
Hogarth, we’ve got to rent a room this year
我们就一定得把房♥子分租出去
if we’re gonna make ends meet,
家里被宠物搞得乱七八糟,怎么租得出去呢?
and no one wants to live in a place with shredded upholstery.
它会很乖的,我会把它关在笼子里
You’ll never know he’s there. I’ll keep him in a cage.
你一定会心软把它放出来的
Until you feel sorry for him and set him free in the house!
你还记得那只浣熊吗?
Do you remember the raccoon, Hogarth?
我记的可清楚了
Ugh… I remember the raccoon.
求求你,妈,至少先看看它嘛
Please, Mom, at least look at him.
好吧,它在哪里?
Oh, all right, all right. Where is this guy?
我看不懂这些字
Annie, I can’t read this handwriting.
上面写的是生菜,番茄,多加一点美乃滋
Yeah, that one, that one should have lettuce, tomato, extra mayo.
我…去找它
I will go get him, okay?
他叫我们别加美乃滋和芥末
So he wants us to hold the mayo and the mustard.
那就干脆什么都不加
How about just hold the flavor altogether?
打搅一下
Excuse me.
打搅一下
Excuse me. Sir?
先生?
Sir?
先生?
Sir!
打搅一下,先生…
Excuse me…
– 什么事? – 不要动,先生
– Huh? What’s that? – Please don’t move, sir.
我的宠物在你的桌子下,不要看
My pet’s under your table. Don’t look!
如果你大惊小怪,我妈就不会让我养它了
If you make a scene, my mom won’t let me keep him.
– 什么样的宠物,小鬼? – 松鼠
– What kind of pet, kid? – A squirrel.
松鼠,别担心,它很乖的
But don’t worry. He’s friendly.
我说的是实话,它来自太空
I’m telling the truth, dang it! It came from outer space.
这是我亲眼看到的
I saw it.
而且它正朝陆地进行
And it was headed toward land.
我已经向华盛顿当局报告了
I called the government in Washington about it.
说不定它是苏联人造卫星,或是火星人
May, maybe it was a Sputnik or an invader from Mars.
没错,它一定是火星人
That’s what it is. It’s an invader from Mars!
一定是某种太空船吧,是不明飞行物体
A spaceship of some kind. An unidentified flying object.
厄而,你一定是喝多了才会眼花的
Unidentified? Knowing you, Earl, I’d say it was either whiskey or beer.
我也看到了
Hey. I saw it, too.
这进一步证明了我的说法
I rest my case.
我相信你
– Ah… – I believe you.
如果它是苏联人造卫星怎么办?
What if it is Sputnik?
或是从火星来的飞碟怎么办?
Or a flying saucer from Mars?
我们一定可以找到它
I bet we could find it.
抱歉,小鬼,我什么都没看到
Sorry, kid. I didn’t really see anything.
但一定要有人,为那个可怜的疯老头说句话
But if we don’t stick up for the kooks, who will?
我儿子有打扰到您么,先生?
Is my son bothering you, sir?
– 有 – 不!
– Yes. – No!
叫我狄恩吧
Call me Dean.
霍加,你不是要去找你的宠物吗?
Uh, Hogarth, you were going to get your pet, honey?
我这就去,妈
I will, Mom.
– 但我要先跟… – 我叫狄恩
– Right after I finish talking with… – Dean.
狄恩谈谈
Dean.
– 我找到你的宠物了 – 在哪儿?
– Found your pet. – Where?
松鼠爬进我的裤子了,霍加
It’s up my leg, man.
我正试着不大呼小叫
Squirrel’s up my pants, Hogarth. I’m trying not to wig out here.
别大呼小叫
Don’t wig out.
它正朝北走
Okay. He’s heading north now.
对不起,小鬼。各位先生女士,我要先向各位道歉
I’m sorry, kid. I’d like to apologize to everyone in advance for this.
天哪
Ooh!
– 啊! – 哦!
– Ah! – Oh!
麻烦请买♥♥单
Check, please.
大老鼠
It’s a rat!
我是霍加修斯,请问你是哪一位?
Hello, this is Hogarth Hughes speaking. Who’s calling, please?
霍加,亲爱的,我很抱歉…
Hogarth, honey, I’m really sorry, but…
谢了
Thank you.
我今天晚上要加班,不过冰箱里有鸡肉
I need to work late tonight. There’s some cold chicken in the icebox.
你晚上可以吃鸡肉跟红葡萄
You can have that and
我早就料到了,妈
– some carrots… – I’m way ahead of you, Mom.
– 我一定会好好补偿你的,好吗? – 好吧
– Good. I’ll make it up to you, okay? – Okay.
– 我爱你,亲爱的 – 我也是
– I love you, honey. – Me too.
霍加,不准看恐怖片,不准吃宵夜,8点上♥床♥,知道吗?
And, Hogarth, no scary movies, no late snacks, in bed by 8:00. Got it?
别瞎操心了,妈,我能行的
Come on, Mom. It’s me, remember?
海豚可以互相沟通
Why, the porpoise can communicate telepathically, Miss Mullen.
如果能将它们百分之十五的大脑移植入我们的大脑内
If we can transplant at least 15% of their brain matter into ours,
我们就能拥有念力了
we may be able to read minds.
该死的,好好的一个大脑,就这样浪费掉了
Darn. A perfectly good brain wasted.
你看得够多了,喝点酒如何?
I think you’ve seen enough. How about a nightcap?
到我家去喝,好吗?
Let’s say, my place.
哦,天啊。
Oh, jeez.
– 我正好也在想这件事 – 你真厉害
– I was thinking the same thing. – Mind reader.
该死的,我把钥匙忘在实验室里了
Darn. I seem to have left my keys in the lab.
Hmm.
你惨了
You’re gonna get it.
谁在那里?
Who’s there?
不…
No. No. No!
别这样
Oh, come on!
烂天线
Stupid antenna.
火星人
Invaders from Mars!
“红色外星人”
霍加
Oh, Hogarth.
Oh!
霍加
Hogarth?
亲爱的?
Honey?
霍加?
Hogarth?
霍加?
Hogarth!
救命,快停车,救命
Help! Help! Stop! Help!
霍加
Hogarth?
– 霍加 – 妈
– Hogarth! – Mom!
你在干嘛?
What do you think you’re doing?
你难道不知道,晚上不可以独自出门吗?
Don’t you know better than to wander off at night alone?
万一你出事怎么办?
What if something happened to you?
对不起,妈
I’m sorry, Mom.
我不准你再这么做
Oh, don’t you ever do that to me again, Hogarth.
我吓坏了,我以为找不到你了
I was so scared. I thought I’d lost you.
说出来你一定不信
Mom, you won’t believe this.
我们的天线被吃掉了
Something ate our TV antenna.
– 霍加… – 我是说真的
– Oh, Hogarth… – No, no! I’m serious!
但是并不是史塔先生说的苏联卫星
Oh, but it’s not Sputnik, like Mr. Stutz thought.
霍加
Hogarth…
– 是个机器人,真的哟 – 霍加…
– No, it’s a robot! No, really, it is! – Hogarth… Hogarth…
– 这个机器人足足有一百英尺高 – 霍加…
– And the robot, it’s 100 feet high! – Please…
– 别说了! – 而且专说金属
– Hogarth! – And it eats metal!
别说了
Stop it! Just…
停下
Stop.
我现在
I’m not…
没心情听你说这些
I’m not in the mood.
咱们回家吧
Come on. Let’s go home.
这是适合窝在家里的一天
A peaceful stay-at-home kind of day, in a town

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!