大家都靠近点 挨紧点
Everyone get close to everyone so you can touch someone.
情况十分严重 比你们想象得还要严重
This is very serious. It’s more serious than you can imagine.
我们开始祈祷
Let’s pray.
感谢天父…
Father, we thank you for…
成为我们的神 感谢您所做的一切
just being our God, and for all that you do.
感谢您赐予的今天 并且…
We thank you for this day, and…
感谢您赐予空气中的寒冷 天父
we thank you for the chill in this air, Father.
因为我们感谢您赐予了阳光
Because we thank you for the sunshine,
因为您创造了寒冷 您也创造了阳光
because you create the chill and you create the sunshine.
天父啊 您知道这段时间 我们经历着艰难困苦
And you know these are tough times, Father.
今早 我们请求您的指引
We’re asking this morning for your guidance.
-阿门 -阿门
Amen. – Amen.
今天 我们站在这里 和将要关闭的工厂一起
We stand here today, uh, with a plant that’s closing,
这家工厂历史深厚
with a… a deep, rich history,
站在这里看着它关闭 我很难过 我相信其他人也很难过
and, uh, it’s sad for me and, I’m sure, everybody else in there to see it go,
不过 我会这么说
but I will say this:
我以在这里辛苦奉献的工人为傲
I’m extremely proud of the people that work in this plant here.
他们是最棒的工人
There’s none better.
他们尽职尽责
They know how to get the job done.
-你说它这房♥子有多少年 -应该有一两百年感觉
How old are these houses? – Two hundred years?
乱讲 美国 美国建国才一两百年好不好
No way! America was founded only 200 years ago.
-美国建国才两百年 几十年我觉得 -几十年吧
Then at least several decades. – Yeah, maybe.
-冷不冷 -冷
Cold? – Yeah.
但是很漂亮
But this is really beautiful.
是啊 真的非常漂亮
Yeah, gorgeous.
你看 其实美国上空 上面那个 其实航♥空♥空路都非常繁忙
See, America’s airspace is really busy.
那有一架飞机
There’s one.
-那边有架飞机 -对
And there. – Mmm.
当你们看到一辆汽车
When you take a look at an automobile,
你们会看到很多玻璃
you see glass all around it.
我们工厂就是做这个的
That’s what we do.
汽车玻璃这个市场上 我们占了七成
We have about 70% of the market.
明白吗 这是相当庞大的市场份额
Okay? Which is pretty extensive.
我们在世界各地都有工厂
We have facilities around the world,
中国各地都有 现在我们在美国也开设了工厂
throughout China, United States now, with our plant here.
我们正在融合两国文化
What we’re doing is we’re melding two cultures together:
中国文化和美国文化
the Chinese culture and the US culture.
所以我们是一个真正的国际组织
So we are truly a global organization.
现在 我们实行三班倒的轮班制
So, we do have three different shifts right now that we are working with.
早班 中班和夜班 挺传统的
A first, second, and a third. Pretty traditional.
你们还会有30分钟的不带薪午餐时间
You’ll also have a 30-minute unpaid lunch.
此外还有15分钟的带薪休息时间
Plus, there’s two 15-minute paid breaks.
机会多多 各位女士们 先生们
Plenty of opportunities, ladies and gentlemen.
机会多多
Plenty of opportunities.
这家工厂有工会吗
Is this a union shop?
没有
We are not.
我们不希望工会化
It is our desire to not be.
不过我们很清楚 我们需要善待员工
But we recognize that, one, we need to do things right by employees.
好吗 我们会保证这一点
Okay? We recognize that.
-我有28年工作经验 -很好
I have, actually, 28 years experience. – Very good.
工资单 人力资源 运营 这种
Payroll, human resources, operations, things like that.
我还有机械工程的
I have a master’s
-硕士学位 所以… -好 非常好
in mechanical engineering too, so… – Okay, good. Super.
-听起来你掌握了多种技能 -我其实…
Sounds like you got a lot of good skills. – Well, I… Actually, I’ve worked
-在每个层级都工作过… -是吗 很好
in all kinds of different levels of… – Yeah? Okay, good.
我们会查看您的简历 好吗
What we’ll do is we’ll take a look at your résumé. All right?
现在 你们所坐的位置 曾经是通用汽车的工厂
Where you sit today used to be a General Motors plant.
这家工厂关闭了
This plant closed,
导致两千个家庭失业
leaving 2,000 families unemployed.
现在 一千多名员工在这工作
And now, there are over 1,000 employees working here,
我们还会招更多人
with still more to be hired.
两年前 这里的通用汽车工厂是一个非常暗黑
It was a little over two years ago that this facility was a very dark
又非常鲜明的标志 提醒着人们铭记美国历史上
and very stark reminder of the greatest economic downturn
自大萧条以来 遭遇的最大的经济衰退
in American history since the Great Depression.
从那件事中 大家都知道 通用汽车对个人的影响
And with that, you understand the… the personal impact that that has,
以及对所有相关家庭产生的影响
individually and for the families of all those involved.
这里一开始就发展得非常迅速
It’s been a very fast process from the very beginning.
我进厂的时候 厂里什么都没有
When I hired in, there was nothing in the plant.
从那之后 你可以看到 最近半年来
And since that time, you can see, in the last six months,
进厂的人员和设备数量大大增加
the amount of people and equipment that have come in.
这进展很令人兴奋
And it’s, uh, exciting.
大家积极投入 辛勤工作
The commitment everybody’s put in, hard work.
我们渴望继续工作
Uh, we’re looking forward to starting production.
我相信大家在来到美国以后
Since you’ve arrived in America,
你们会遇到很多事情
I believe you’ve found many things different
发现跟中国不一样
from life in China.
就是要了解对方
We need to get to know Americans.
在美国这个地方 就是 似乎就是一个释放的地方
America is a place to let your personality run free.
你只要是不违法
As long as you’re not doing anything illegal,
你随心所欲
you’re free to follow your heart.
你甚至拿总统开个玩笑
You can even joke about the president.
都没人会把你怎么样的 是吧
Nobody will do anything to you.
美国人的汽车 宽宽大大的 很舒适
Americans’ cars are big and huge, very comfortable.
所以这里表现了美国人的这种 这种随意性 只要舒适
This represents the American sense of casualness.
穿戴的 打扮并不是那么很要求
They don’t place a heavy importance on outfits and attire.
你们要是到欧洲去旅行的话
If you travel in Europe in the summertime,
有的时候 你走在一个人的后面 你看前面
and you see someone walking in front of you,
到夏天 大裤衩子 大背心 一双运动鞋
if he’s wearing shorts, vests, and sports shoes,
这是 一看到后面 这是美国人
they must be an American.
美国人说话直言不讳
Americans say what they are thinking directly.
他不会是遮遮掩掩的
They don’t hide anything.
表现得非常明显
They are very obvious.
他什么都是务实的
Everything is practical and realistic.
不搞那些特别抽象的东西 理论的东西 在他的日常生活中
They dislike abstractions and theory in their daily lives.
时间因为有限 今天我就不想
Time is limited today, so I won’t keep going.
跟大家说更多这种 因为这 很长的一个清单
The list here is really long.
谢谢
Wow, thank you.
我们董事长要求 就是说 安排了
As required by Chairman,
10月7号♥ 我们这个公♥司♥呢 会庆典
we will have an opening celebration on October 7th.
从今天开始
From now on,
请各位 按照10月7号♥这个目标 我们做好我们自己这一块的工作
I ask you to keep October 7th in mind
来迎接我们这一次盛大的庆典活动
and work hard towards this grand celebration.
欢迎董事长 见到您很高兴
Welcome, Chairman. Good to see you.
这辆是雪佛兰的S-10
This one is the Chevrolet S-10.
1982年 1982年
It was made in 1982.
第一辆车
That’s the first one they made.
而且写的是莫兰的这个工厂
The first car from the GM plant.
这个代顿是非常发达的地方
Wow, Dayton was very well developed back then?
对 这是当年非常发达的 这个代顿
Exactly. A very well developed area.
“此时此刻 我只想告诉大家的一个 我内心的秘密
“I have a secret to share, and from the bottom of my heart,
就是 我非常地爱俄亥俄
I love Ohio, and I love the place
非常爱我投资的这个所在地 代顿”
where I invest significantly, here in Dayton.”
这是一个历史性的项目 会帮助这个社区成长壮大
This is a historic project that is gonna help grow this community,
为人们提供工作 为你们的孩子 和我的孩子提供未来
give people jobs, and give a future to your kids and my kids
就像那些卡车一样 就像当年
that did for those trucks back there when our parents
我们的父母和祖父母生产冰箱和汽车一样
and grandparents worked on refrigerators and cars.
未来一片光明 父老乡亲们 前途一片光明
And the future is bright, folks. The future is bright.
请和我一起确认新命名的福耀大道
Please join me in acknowledging the newly-named Fuyao Avenue.
“尊敬的各位员工 上午好 我们今天在这里又见面了”
“Good morning, everyone. And we meet again today.”
我每一次来这里工厂 都在看到它们在不断的变化
Every time I visit this plant, I see a lot of changes.
“我每一次来工厂都看到很大的进步”
“Every time when I visit, I see great progress.”
你可以看到很多的位置是要装设备的
You see there’s still empty space for more equipment.
都要在这一年里面完成
It will all be installed within a year.
“我们能够按照我们的计划来成功了以后
“If we can follow through with our plan and become successful here,
美国人能展现出它对外引进外面投资的
this will be a great example
一种政策的成功”
of the US successfully attracting foreign investment.”
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
“谢谢大家”
“Thank you very much.”
他说这个地方丢了这么多就业机会
He says that a lot of people lost their jobs in this area,
感谢您给我们这个机会
and he thanks you for the opportunity.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!