你能再给我汇点钱吗
可算交好运了
斯坦·李和史蒂夫·迪特科
尼克 这是很悲剧 但我们不是为此而来
Nick, this was a tragedy, but it’s not why we’re here.
我们现在还负责对抗天气了吗
What, are we fighting the weather now?
本地人说龙♥卷♥风♥长了脸
Locals say the cyclone had a face.
人在高压下是可能出现幻觉的
People see things when they’re under stress.
那不代表这又是什么
Okay? That does not mean that this is the start
重大的世界末日…
to some other big world-ending–
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们不想掺和进来的
You don’t want any part of this.

And I…
将永远爱你
Will always love you, ooh
永远爱你
Will always love you

You
我亲爱的你
My darling, you…
苦甜参半
Bittersweet
那些回忆
Memories
那就是
That is all
我能
I’m taking
带走的一切
With me

And I
将永远爱你
Will always love you
我永远
I will always
爱你
Love you
我永远
I, I will always
爱你
Love you
英雄已逝 永不遗忘
Gone, but not forgotten.
感谢基纳斯·林和维翰·拉玛莫斯
Thanks to Kenneth Lim and Vihaan Ramamurthy
剪辑了这段感人的致敬视频
for their help with that touching video tribute.
今年可以说是…
This year has been nothing short of–
疯狂 简直太疯狂了
…is crazy. It’s, like, insane.
-杰森 -怎么了
– Jason. – What?
不许说脏话
No swearing.
反正明天放假了 没事的
Yeah. It’s the last day of school. We’re good.
历史性
Historic.
五年多前
Over five years ago,
全宇宙一半的生命
half of all life in the universe,
也包括我们城中高中的一半生命
including our own Midtown High…
都被抹去了
…was wiped from existence.
但八个月前
But then eight months ago,
一群勇敢的英雄把我们带了回来
a band of brave heroes brought us back.
此事件被称为”闪烁”
They called it “The Blip.”
我们这些闪灭了的人 以原年龄回归了
Those of us who Blipped away came back the same age…
但我们没有闪灭的同学们
But our classmates that didn’t Blip
则长大了五岁
had grown five years older.
是啊 我弟弟现在比我大了
Yeah, like my little brother is now older than me.
是啊 这是数学
Yeah, it’s math.
尽管我们闪灭时 学年已过去了一半
And even though we had Blipped away halfway through the school year
而且已经考过期中考了
and had already taken midterms,
学校还是要求我们从头重上这个学年
the school made us start the year over from the beginning.
太不公平了 这不对
It’s totally unfair. It’s not right.
城中虎们
Tigers…
这段旅程漫长 戏剧性
…it’s been a long, dramatic,
而且还有些令人困惑
somewhat confusing road.
随着今年即将结束
As we draw this year to a close,
我们也该向前看了
it’s time to move on…
迎来我们生命的新阶段
to a new phase of our lives.
祈祷不会再发生什么疯狂事
Pray nothing crazy happens again
因为现在还有复仇者联盟吗
because are the Avengers even like a thing anymore?
有人有什么计划吗
Does anyone even have a plan?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
首先 我要在飞机上挨着MJ坐
Okay. First, I’m gonna sit next to MJ on the flight.
第二 我要买♥♥个双耳机插口
Second, I’m gonna buy a dual headphone adapter
跟她看一路的电影
and watch movies with her the whole time.
-好 -第三
– Okay. – Three,
等我们到了威尼斯
when we go to Venice,
那里的玻璃制品非常有名 是吧
Venice is super famous for making stuff out of glass right?
-对 -所以我要给她买♥♥条黑色大丽花项链
– True. – So, I’m gonna buy her a black dahlia necklace
因为她最喜欢的花就是黑色大丽花
because her favorite flower is the black dahlia
-因为… -那起谋杀
– because of, well… – The murder.
没错 第四 等我们到了巴黎
The murder. Four, when we go to Paris,
我要带她登上埃菲尔铁塔顶部
I’m gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower,
把项链送她
give her the necklace.
然后 第五 我要向她表白
And then, five, I’m gonna tell her how I feel.
然后 第六 希望她会说
And then, six, hopefully she tells me
她对我也有一样的感觉
she feels the same way.
别忘了第七步
Oh, don’t forget step seven.
-第七步 -以上都别做
– Step Seven. – Don’t do any of that.
为什么
Why?
因为我们将在欧洲做单身汉 彼得
Because, we’re gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter.
-内德 -听着
– Ned. – Look,
别的我不知道 但我知道这个
I may not know much, but I do know this:
欧洲人爱美国人
Europeans love Americans.
-是吗 -而且半数欧洲人是女人
– Really? – More than half are women.
好吧 行
Okay. Sure.
但…我真的很喜欢MJ 好吗
But… I really like MJ, man, okay?
她很棒 有种很黑暗的幽默感
She’s awesome, she’s super funny in a kind of dark way.
有时我还会逮到她看我
And sometimes I catch her looking at me,
我觉得我已错过…
and I feel like I’ve stood up…
-她来了 别说话… -好啊 呆子们
– She’s coming. Just don’t say any… – What up, dorks?
期待科学游吗
Excited about the science trip?
当然 我们正聊科学游的事呢
Hey, yeah. We’re just talking about the trip.
是啊 还有彼得的计划
Yeah, and Peter’s plan.
你还有计划
You have a plan?
我没有什么计划
I don’t… I don’t have a plan.
他打算在我们周游各国期间
He’s… He’s just gonna collect tiny spoons
收集各种小勺子
when we’re traveling to other countries.
像个老太太那样吗
Like a… Like a grandmother?
我没打算收集小勺子
I’m not collecting tiny spoons.
他才收集小勺子呢
He’s collecting tiny spoons.
好吧
Okay, well…
真是跌宕起伏
that was a real roller coaster.
对了 旅游建议
By the way, travel tip:
你应该在手♥机♥上下载个VPN
You should prabably download a VPN on your phone,
这样我们在国外期间 政♥府♥就无法追踪你了
just so that the government can’t track you while abroad.
明智
Smart…
我一定照做
Will do.
哥们 刚刚真的很顺利
Dude, I think that went really great.
我闪现回我公♥寓♥时
When I Blipped back to my apartment,
住在那里的一家人非常不解
the family that was living there was very confused.
那家的妻子以为我是男人的情妇
The wife thought that I was a mistress.
奶奶则以为我是鬼
The grandma thought that I was a ghost.
真是一团乱
It was… It was really a mess.
谢谢大家能前来
Thank you all for coming out
帮助那些因闪烁事件流离失所的人
to support those who have been displaced by the Blip.
当然 也感谢我们的本地英雄
And, of course, thanks to our very own
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man!
帕克女士 谢谢你请我来
Thank you, Miss Parker, for having me.
也谢谢大家请我来
And thank you, you guys, for having me.
谢谢你 蜘蛛侠
And thank you, Spider-Man.
他待会儿会再来跟大家合影拍视频
He’ll be right back out to take photos and videos.
谢谢大家
Thank you!
-真不错 -太棒了
– That was amazing. – That was great.
真顺利 我紧张死了
That was so cool. I was so nervous.
我有点僵硬 我感觉我不是很在状态
I was a little stiff. I felt like I wasn’t in the pocket.
不 你很棒的
No, I thought you did great.
我倒是觉得你有点僵了
Yeah. I actually think you were a little stiff.
是啊 我也觉得
Uh, yeah, I felt that too. I felt that too.
-没事的 -好
– It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. – Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!