Yeah. Humble, my bird butt.
注意你的用词
Language.
一百年后 所有人都会问
A hundred years from now, everyone will ask,
“猪和鸟的友情是怎么开始的”
“How did the friendship between the pigs and the birds start?”
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
到时候他们会说今夜就是我们友谊的起点
Well, let them say we lit up the night!
我的天哪
Holy moly!
他们又毁了我们辛苦创造的东西
Look, they destroyed more of the stuff we worked hard to build.
-还远远不止这些 -不止这些
– But there’s more! – More?
重力是不是消失了
Has gravity gone haywire?
没 比这还要好
No! Even better!
你们的朋友 猪猪 骄傲地送上
Your friends, the pigs, proudly give you
蹦床
the trampoline!
-这是我的助手 哼哼… -大家好
– Those are my assistants, Oinky… – Hello.
…和火腿乔
…and Jon Ham!
等等
Hold on a second.
我以为他们只有两个人
I thought there was only supposed to be two of these guys.
蹦床组合
Squad goals!
看那些上下翻腾的小猪
Look at those jiggly pigglies!
这还不算完
But that’s not all.
扔东西也会变得十分容易
Throwing things just got a whole lot easier.
有请弹弓出场
Say hello to the slingshot!
-我看不到 -这太疯狂了
– I can’t see. – This is crazy!
-再也不想到处运东西了吗 -对
– Tired of carrying things from place to place? – Yeah!
-是不是希望一步到位 -没错
– Wish you could just get it there? – Yeah!
-现在能实现了 -怎么做
– Well, now you can! – How?
服务员 帮我个忙
Waiters, do me a favor.
-你现在可以下班了 -谢谢
– Take the rest of the night off. – Thank you.
如果你下班了 帮我修房♥子吧
If you got the night off, why don’t you fix my house!
对 又是那个家伙
Yeah, it’s the same guy.
弹弓运东西只要简单的三步
Well, the slingshot does it all in three easy steps.
预备 瞄准
Ready, aim.
-发射 -我接住了
– Fire! – I got it!
难以置信
Incredible!
-新鲜送达 -我 我 我要水果
– Flown in fresh! – Me! Me! I want fruit!
兄弟 这和你面前的水果是一样的
Guys, it’s the same fruit sitting on the plates in front of you.
-小心那个菠萝 -快帮帮我
– Watch out for that pineapple. – Somebody, please…
现在 还有最后一件礼物
And now for our last gift to you.
闭嘴快去修我家房♥子
Shut up and fix my house!
我们不认识他
We don’t know him.
有哪位观众想当志愿者吗
I’m going to ask for a volunteer from the audience.
选我
Pick me!
我该选谁呢
Who should I pick?
-谁 谁 谁 -选我 猪先生
– Who, who, who? – Pick me, Mr. Pig!
那个大浓眉的红小伙子怎么样
How about the red guy with the enormous eyebrows?

Me?
-对 -不 不 不
– Yeah! – Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
没错 就是你
Yes, you, sir.
快上来
Come on up here.
你今天太幸运了
It’s your lucky day!
你确定你不选
Are you sure you don’t want to choose
其他成百的举着翅膀的鸟吗
one of the hundreds of birds that had their wings up?
-让他上来 -快点 大红
– Get him up here! – Come on, Red!
找点乐子吧
Have some fun!
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
他害羞了
He’s shy.
听见了吗
You hear that?
他们在给你加油
They’re cheering for you.
你们在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
红毛大浓眉
Red guy with the eyebrows!
早知道我要参与这场秀
I would’ve sat closer had I known
我就坐近一点儿了
that I was gonna be part of the show.
好吧 我上来了
Okay, now what?
来 给他鼓鼓掌
Come on, give him a hand.
这边 过来
Right this way. Come on.
放轻松 勇敢点
Relax. Be brave.
-准备好了吗 -谁 我 我准备好了
– Ready! – Who, me? Yeah, no, I’m ready.
-瞄准 -瞄准什么
– Aim! – Aim at what?
-大家一起喊 -发射
– Everybody on this one. – Fire!
谁说鸟不会飞
Who says birds don’t fly?
这很不正常
This seems really unnatural!
我希望他没事
I hope he’s okay.
别担心 我没事
Don’t worry! I’m fine!
感谢送我回家
Thanks for the lift!
早点送我回来多好
I wish they would have done that 10 minutes ago.
你肯定想搜搜他们的船吧
You know you want to search their boat.
啥 不 我不想
What? No, I don’t.
你说对了 我想
Yeah, you’re right, I do.
爆爆马上就到
Bomb’s on his way.
来 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
记住 保持安静
And remember, keep it quiet.
不错
Oh, yeah.
-真是艘好船 -小点儿声
– This is an impressive ship! – No. Inside voice.
小点儿声 拜托
Inside voice. Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
猪猪健身
Piggy fitness.
好奇怪啊
Very strange.
这是些什么人啊
Who are these weirdos?
你在干什么 我们在打探情报
What are you doing? We’re trying to sneak around.
可没把这地方租下来
We didn’t rent this place out.
-你能把这地方租下来 -拿来
– You can rent this place? – Give me that!
伙计们
You guys!

No.
看起来下面还有不少东西
Looks like there’s some more stuff down here.
我们是在躲着呢
We were hiding.
我说”嘿” 你们说”哈”
When I say, “Hey!” You say, “Ho!”
-嘿 -哈
– Hey! – Ho!
-嘿 -哈
– Hey! – Ho!
还有更多的猪
There’s more of them!

Hey!

Ho… Oh!
没错 我回来了
That’s right, I’m back.
大家在派对上玩得好吗
Enjoying the party, everyone?
你们在享受的时候
Because while you were living it up,
我溜上了他们的船
I snuck onto their boat.
-什么 -他说什么
– What? – What did he say?
看看我都找到了什么
And look at what I found.
他们人比我们想象的要多
There’s more of them than we thought!
这很神秘 很怪异 对吧
Which is, um, mysterious and weird, am I right?
你好吗
How ya doin’?
记不记得他说船上只有两只猪
Remember, he said there were only two pigs on board,
很明显他在说谎
but he was obviously lying.
他们船上还有奇怪的设备
and there are strange devices on their boat!
所以 很明显
So, clearly, there’s, you know,
这里面有什么坏名堂
some messed-up stuff going on here.
有多坏 我不知道
How messed up? I don’t know.
是什么名堂 我也不知道
What specifically? I don’t know that, either.
有问题吗
Any questions?
亲爱的
Sweet!
你溜上了他们的船
You snuck onto their boat?
你知道的 我不需要奖赏
You know, I don’t need a reward.
如果你们在思考
If you guys are trying to think
给我颁什么奖 我不需要
of what honor to bestow upon me, don’t need it.
-逊 -对 他们逊
– Boo! – Yeah, boo ’em!

Boo!
-你们觉得他们逊还是我逊 -你
– You’re booing them or me? – You!
是我
It’s me.
也许我能解释
Perhaps I can explain.
你们看 我表兄们都很单纯
You see, my cousins are simple folk.

Watch.
A B C…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章凯蒂的道别
下一篇文章狮子王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!