Home 传记电影 清秀佳人2(1987)(2)

清秀佳人2(1987)(2)

0
清秀佳人2(1987)(2)

当我还是个小女孩的时候,有一位像你一样的老师,你带回了那么多回忆。 -恭喜
I had a teacher just like you when I was a girl. You brought back so many memories. -Congratulations.
谢谢你的大力支持
Thank you for your fine support.
爸爸,你觉得怎么样? -艾米琳,你是一个天使
Papa, what did you think? -Emmeline, you were an angel.
你偷走了所有人的心,包括我的,现在回到地球上来吧,待一段时间
You stole away everyone’s heart including mine. Come back to Earth now, for a while.
一切都恍如做梦
It all seems like a dream.
好吧,你喜欢演出,我很高兴
Well, I’m glad you enjoyed it.
艾米琳!哦,你太棒了。 -谢谢
Emmeline! Oh, you were wonderful. -Thank you.
看来你单枪匹马打败了整个普林格尔家族
It looks like you’ve single-handedly routed the entire Pringle clan.
嗯,我们只能说,迫♥害♥之风已经吹过
Well, let’s just say that the winds of persecution have blown over.
谢谢你,先生,这对我来说意义重大
Thank you, sir. This has meant a great deal to me.
我一辈子都不会忘记
I’ll never forget it as long as I live.
我也不会
Nor will I.
晚安,艾美琳。 -雪莉小姐,我想让你继续辅♥导♥我女儿
Good night, Emmeline. -Miss Shirley, I’d like you to go on tutoring my daughter,
这样她下学期回学院时能赶上功课。我准备让你觉得物有所值
so she’ll be caught up when she returns to college next term. I’m prepared to make it worth your while.
除非你把我的工资拿回来支持学院
Only if you put my wages back into supporting the college.
你是要求我重新谈判吗? -是的
You’re asking me to renegotiate? -Yes.
一言为定
You have a deal.
谢谢,晚安。艾美琳,晚安。 -晚安
Thank you. Good night, Emmeline. Good night. -Good night.
布鲁克小姐慷慨地为我们开着灯,她心情一定很好
Miss Brooke generously left the light on for us. She must be in a good mood.
安定下来,我很快就来帮你们掖被子
Settle down. I’ll be along shortly to tuck you girls in.
彩环清月多迷人,不是吗?
Isn’t that ring around the moon enchanting?
我这辈子看过太多的月亮
I’ve seen a good many moons in my time.
你还没看过这个
You haven’t seen this one.
坐吧,让它浸透我们的灵魂
Sit down. Let’s let it just soak into our souls.
真是个美妙的夜晚啊!
Wasn’t it a marvelous evening?
请不要愚弄了自己
Don’t make a fool out of yourself, please.
古时候人们认为,当一个男人和一个女人坐在这样的月亮下
It was thought in ancient times, that when a man and a woman sat under such a moon,
他们将在永恒的爱中结合在一起
they would be bonded together in love for eternity.
爱…
Love…
如果明天我死了,没有一个活着的人会想念我
If I died tomorrow, not one living soul would miss me.
你想要什么,安妮·雪莉?
What is it you want, Anne Shirley?
做你的朋友
To be your friend.
我没有朋友
I don’t have friends.
我没有你那种表演女王的天赋,总是对每个人说正确的话
I don’t have your notable gift for doing the queen act, always saying the right thing to everyone.
你说你喜欢人们坦率,好吧,我要坦率地说
You say you like people to be frank. Well, I’m going to be frank.
没人喜欢你是你自己的错,凯瑟琳·布鲁克,你浑身都是刺
It’s your own fault that no one likes you. Katherine Brooke, you are all prickles and stings.
我知道我不擅交际,人们讨厌我
I know I’m not social and people hate me.
你认为即使我在社交场合总被忽视,也不会受伤吗?
Do you think it doesn’t hurt that I’m always neglected and overlooked at social functions?
很抱歉,我这辈子从来没能咽下我在这里所受到的所有冷嘲热讽
I’m sorry. I’ve never been able to swallow all the snubs and pokes I’ve received here in my life.
每一次我都记得
I remember every single one.
十五年来,我不得不忍♥受
For fifteen years, I had to endure relatives
那些像我死去的父母一样对我漠不关心的亲戚
who cared as little for me as my dead parents.
我住过三流的寄宿公♥寓♥,冬天结冰,夏天发臭
I’ve lived in third-rate boarding houses that froze in winter and stank in summer.
穿他们扔弃的旧衣服
I’ve worn their cast-off clothes.
幸运的是,我有头脑
Fortunately, I had brains.
我熬过了大学,把每一分钱都还给了他们
I made it through college and I paid them back every cent.
哦,是的,我现在独♥立♥了
Oh, yes, I’m independent now.
事实上我讨厌教书
The truth is I hate teaching.
但是,我已经无能为力了
But, there’s nothing else that I can do.
看看你,乐观小使者
Look at you, little messenger of optimism.
但这种情况会持续多久呢?再过五年,也许十年
But how long will it last? Five, maybe ten years before you
你就会在这无尽的单调中枯萎
wither inside of this endless monotony?
准备好加入那些选择了职业生涯的
Prepare to join ranks of cold, uninteresting spinsters
冷漠、乏味的老处♥女♥行列吧,安妮·雪莉
who have chosen a professional career, Anne Shirley.
“…尤其是艾米琳·哈里斯的表演
“… and in particular the performance of Emmeline Harris,
“她扮演年轻女王的角色如此令人信服
who was so convincing in the role of the young queen.
“观众们被意外地感动了
The audience was so unexpectedly moved,
“我们认为,这群精通戏剧的年轻女演员
it is our opinion that this proficient group of young
“应该建立一个永久性的戏剧社团
actresses must establish a permanent dramatic society.
“金斯波特的主考官迫切期待着她们的下一部作品”
The Kingsport Examiner eagerly awaits their next production.
基于这样的赞扬,我希望你们在下周五的学期考试中
And on that note of praise, I hope you all perform as triumphantly
能有同样得意洋洋的表现
in your term exam next Friday.
下课
Class dismissed.
艾米琳
Emmeline.
我想表示歉意…
I’d like to apologize for the…
为我给你带来的不便,雪莉小姐
inconvenience I caused you, Miss Shirley.
我们都很高兴看到你的健康状况有了如此迅速的改善
We’re all glad to see that your health has improved so quickly.
是的,我觉得医生过于担心了
Yes, I think the doctor was overly concerned.
我…
I…
如果你想继续的话,我希望我可以留在戏剧社团
I hope I may stay in the dramatic society, if you’re going to continue.
嗯,我们不能没有你
Well, we couldn’t do without you.
谢谢你,雪莉小姐
Thank you, Miss Shirley.
哦,我妈妈想知道你是否愿意在一年一度的医院义卖♥♥上帮忙
Oh, my mother wants to know if you’d like to help on the
如果你有时间的话
annual hospital bizarre, if you have the time.
告诉你妈妈,我很荣幸参加
Tell your mother I’d be flattered.
下午好,姑娘们。安妮!
Good afternoon, girls. Anne!
你好。 -董事会完全被迷住了
Hello. -The board was totally enthralled.
更妙的是,当他们收到哈里斯上尉的支票时,他们都惊呆了
Better than that, they were absolutely floored when they received Capt. Harris’ check.
他们想和你续约五年
They want to renew your contract for five years.
五年? 我不确定我能坚持那么久
Five years? I’m not sure I can last that long.
嗯,我认为你应该写一本关于它的书。哦,布鲁克小姐,是不是很棒?
Well, I think that you ought to write a book about it. Oh, Miss Brooke, isn’t it wonderful?
作家都是那么幼稚呆傻,我不会相信你对我们任何一个人的描写
Authors are such kittle kattle. I wouldn’t trust your description of any of us.
给,这些是给你的
Here. These came for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
“再次谢谢你,我很乐意报答你
“Thank you, again. I would like to return the favor.
“我一个月后回来,我将很高兴邀请你陪同我的家人到波士顿作一次短暂访问
I’d be pleased to have you escort my family for a short visit to Boston when I return in a month.”
“真诚的,摩根·哈里斯”
Sincerely, Morgan Harris.”
哦,这些花真美!
Oh, they’re beautiful!
波琳·哈里斯,你走来走去干什么,姑娘
Pauline Harris, you don’t know if you’re coming or going, girl.
把那个帽盒拿开
Move that hat box.
别放上面,姑娘,你会砸到我的头的,那上面也不安全
Not up there, girl, you’ll brain me. It’s not safe up there, either.
把它放回去吧,姑娘
Put it back, girl.
放下百叶窗,再放低一英寸左右
Lower the blind. It needs to be just about one inch lower.
哦,波琳,波琳,看你干的好事
Oh, Pauline. Pauline, now you’ve done it.
噢,这些光线照得我头痛更厉害了
Oh, all that light makes my headache worse.
对不起,妈妈
Sorry, mama.
哦,你又恢复气色了,哈里斯夫人,你一定感觉好多了
Oh, you’ve got your color back, Mrs. Harris. You must be feeling better.
各种烦恼和晕车弄得我筋疲力尽
I am completely worn out with all the worry, and the motion sickness;
我的胃要吐掉了,谢谢
my stomach is dropping out, thank you. Why I ever
为什么我一开始就听你的,来这趟旅行…
listened to you and came on this trip in the first place…
好了,好了,我们快到了
Now, now, we’re almost there.
想不想吃点午饭,波琳? -我们不饿
Perhaps you’d like some lunch, Pauline? -We are not hungry.
他们能用这玩意儿沏一杯像样的茶吗?
Can they make a decent cup of tea on this contraption?
我宁愿喝泥巴,也不愿喝某些人沏的茶
I’d rather drink mud than the tea that some people make.
是的,哈里斯夫人
Yes, Mrs. Harris.
我看看能买♥♥到什么
I’ll see what I can procure.
要看着他们把杯子洗干净了
And see that they wash the cup out properly.
我不想给任何人添麻烦,但从我的感觉来看
I don’t mean to be of trouble to anyone, but from the way I’m feeling,
我想我在这儿待不了多久了
I don’t think I shall be here much longer.
到那时也许你们都会感激我
Then perhaps you’ll all appreciate me.
可怜的波琳阿姨
Poor Aunt Pauline.
哦,好吧,我们一到那儿奶奶就会睡上好几天了
Oh, well, grandmama will sleep for days once we get there.
我迫不及待想看看爸爸的新房♥子,我只听说过它有多棒
I can hardly wait to see papa’s new house. I’ve only ever heard of how wonderful it is.
我有一种感觉,我们来这里是为了寻求认可
I have a feeling we’re all here on approval.
爸爸对你的评价很高,雪莉小姐,他是这么说的
Papa thinks very highly of you, Miss Shirley. He said so.
妈妈怎么样? -她允许我们给她点一杯茶
How is mother? -She allowed us to order her a cup of tea.
然而,她对这趟列车的速度却颇有怨言
However, she is throwing out complaints at the speed of this train.
要是我们喜欢你在波士顿的新房♥子,爸爸,雪莉小姐和我能跟你一起住吗?
If we like your new house in Boston, papa, can Miss Shirley and I stay with you?
嗯嗯,我不知道波士顿够不够容下两位要求高的女士
Hmm, I don’t know if Boston is large enough for two sophisticated ladies.
从埃文利到金斯波特是一次冒险
Going from Avonlea to Kingsport was an adventure,
上尉,我向你保证,这将是我生命中的一个新纪♥元♥
Captain. I assure you this will be an epoch in my life.
哦,我相信你和波士顿会给彼此留下深刻的印象
Oh, I am sure you and Boston will make quiet and impression on each other.
假如我能记得控制自己不往后看的话
If I can remember not to look as backward as I feel.
一切都晃晃悠悠
All this moving about.
一切都匆匆忙忙,没人在乎我的痛苦
All this rushing. Nobody cares what I suffer.
妈妈。 -你把我所有的钱都浪费在这上面了吗,摩根·哈里斯?
Mother. -So this is what you have been wasting all my money on, Morgan Harris?
我邀请你大老远跑到波士顿来,不是想继续这样吵
And I didn’t invite you all the way to Boston to carry on like this.
这不公平,摩根,根本不公平
It isn’t fair, Morgan. It simply isn’t fair.
孩子必须回来和你一起生活
The child has got to come back and live with you.
我负担不起费用,我简直无法忍♥受这种困境,波琳要做的事已经够多了…
I can’t afford the expenses. And I simply can’t stand the plight. And Pauline has quite enough to do-