嘿!
Hey!
一个狂风呼啸的暗黑万圣节
…a dark and stormy Halloween.
各位观众好 欢迎收看8点直播的高谭新闻
Good evening and welcome to GC-1 News live at 8:00.
今晚头条
Our top story tonight,
刚发布的民调显示 现任市长小唐米契尔
just-released polls have incumbent Mayor Don Mitchell, Jr.
和28岁的贝拉蕾尔竞争激烈
and 28-year-old grassroots challenger Bella Reál in a dead heat.
昨晚是周二选前
Things certainly got hot last night
最后一场辩论 现场气氛火爆
in their final debate before next Tuesday’s election.
这位年轻的对手想砍掉
Now, my young opponent here
伟大的汤玛士韦恩
wants to gut the Gotham Renewal Program,
创立的高谭市更新计划
established by the great Thomas Wayne.
裁减重要项目的预算
Cutting funds from vital projects like our sea wall
比如海堤以及低收户的生活补助
and the safety net for those who need it.
更新计划彻底失败 这城市进行更新了20年
The Renewal Program is broken. This city’s been renewing for 20 years.
却毫无成效 犯罪率飙升
Look where it’s gotten us. Crime has skyrocketed.
谋杀和贩毒案创下历史新高
Murder and drug use are at historic highs.
先等等
Now wait… Now hang on.
还有一名蒙面私刑者肆虐街头
We have a masked vigilante running the street.
在我的治理下
Under my administration,
高谭市警局痛击组织
the Gotham PD has dealt major blows
犯罪及贩毒活动
to organized crime and drug trafficking.
破获本市史上规模最大的
The Salvatore Maroni case was
萨瓦托马龙尼贩毒案
the biggest drug bust in city history.
但滴毒与其他毒品仍然泛滥
But drops and other drugs are still rampant.
而且情况越来越糟
It’s gotten worse.
我并不是说不需要改进
I’m not saying there isn’t work to do.
听着
But listen…
我有个漂亮的妻子和年幼的儿子
I have a beautiful wife and young son, okay?
我绝不会姑息…
And I will not rest…

Hey.
对 我正在看
Yeah, I’m watching it now.
她为什么还跟我平手?
Why is she still tied?
我以为最新民调会让我声势大涨
But I thought we were getting a bump in the new Post poll.
老实说 我不想再看了
Okay, you know what? I can’t watch this anymore.
明早再打给我
Just call me in the morning, okay?
…仍相信这城市能有所作为
…who still believes in everything this city can do.
我们需要一个领袖 不是拉拉队长
We need a leader, Mr. Mitchell, not a cheerleader.
我们需要一个讲真话的人
And someone who will tell the people the truth.
10月31日 星期四
Thursday, October 31st.
人们涌上街头庆祝万圣节
The city streets are crowded for the holiday.
即便下雨也兴致不减
Even with the rain.
犯罪分子隐藏在混乱中
Hidden in the chaos is the element,
像蛇一样伺机而动
waiting to strike like snakes.
但我也在那里
But I’m there too.
仔细观察
Watching.
两年的深夜潜伏把我变成夜行动物
Two years of nights have turned me into a nocturnal animal.
(幸福杂货店)
我必须小心挑选我的目标
I must choose my targets carefully.
-快点 把钱给我 -好
– Come on! Give me the money. – Okay.
-快啊 -好…
– Let’s go! Let’s go! – All right, all right!
这是一座大城市
It’s a big city.
我不能无所不在
I can’t be everywhere.
但他们不知道我在哪里
But they don’t know where I am.
看看这家伙
Look at this guy, man.
吓死你
Boom!
超赞的 这样才对嘛
So good, man. That’s what I’m talking about!
看看你的目标
Yo, let’s see your hits.
他是你的了
That’s you.
现在有一个信♥号♥♥ 需要我就会打开
We have a signal now. For when I’m needed.
当探照灯照向夜空
But when that light hits the sky,
那不仅是召唤
it’s not just a call.
更是一种警告
It’s a warning.
给他们的警告
To them.
恐惧
Fear…
是一种手段
is a tool.
你疯啦 看路啊 毒虫
Are you out of your mind? Watch where you’re goin’, drophead!
他们以为我藏在阴影中
They think I’m hiding in the shadows.
快跑
Come on!
(破产)
但我就是阴影
But I am the shadows.
来啊
Come on, come on.
-快上 -抓住他
-Hey, go on, man! Go! -Get him!
-快啊 -你在干嘛?
-Come on, man! -What are you doin’?
救命
Help!
来人啊
Somebody help me!
救救我
Help, help!
你想去哪儿?
Where you goin’, huh?
来吧
Come on.
来吧 打爆他
Come on, man. Break it.
你动弹不得了
You can’t move, huh?
把他打爆
Now knock his ass out.
好戏上场了
Showtime. Showtime, man.
快啊
Come on, man.
快啊 快动手
Come on. Do it, man.
看到这家伙了吗?
You see this guy?
你是什么鬼?
The hell are you supposed to be?
我是复仇使者
I’m vengeance.
靠 是他
Holy shit. It’s him.
嘿 兄弟 不要
Hey, man. No, no, no!
请别伤害我
Please don’t hurt me.
警♥察♥在办案
Police action.
我们是一伙的
He’s with me, Officer.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me, sir?
你要让他进来?
You’re gonna let him in here?
马丁内兹 让他过
Martinez, let him through.
该死的怪胎
Goddamn freak.
什么情况?
What do we know?
(别再说谎)
警探
Detective?
抱歉 警司
Sorry, Lieutenant.
他受到钝器重击 头部有撕裂伤
We got blunt force trauma. Lacerations on the head.
他被大力重击很多次
He got hit a lot of times. And hard.
全都是头流的血?
All this blood is from his head?
不是
No.
借过一下
Excuse me.
大部分是手流的血
Most of it’s from his hand.
拇指被切断
Thumb was severed.
凶手可能拿去当战利品
Killer may have taken it as a trophy.
拇指切断时 人还活着
He was alive when it was cut off.
皮下瘀斑
Ecchymosis…
在伤口周围
around the wound.
(谎言)
(破获马龙尼贩毒案)
楼下警卫说
Security detail downstairs
他的家人出去讨糖果
said the family was out trick-or-treatin’.
市长一个人在家
The mayor was up here alone.
凶手可能是从天窗闯进来
Killer may have come through the skylight.
你说有一张卡片
You said there was a card.

Yeah.
“来自你的秘密朋友 呜
“From your secret friend. Whoo?
毫无头绪?
Haven’t a clue?
我们来玩个游戏 只有你和我
Let’s play a game, just me and you.
骗子死后会怎样?”
What does a liar do when he’s dead?”
还有一组密♥码♥
There’s a cipher too.
你知道什么意思吗?
Any of this mean anything to you?
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
是我请他来的 彼特
I asked him to come, Pete.
这是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
而且是市长米契尔
It’s Mitchell, for chrissakes!
楼下都是记者
I got the press downstairs.
因为我们的交情 我容忍♥了你很久
You know, I cut you a lot of slack, Jim, ’cause we got history.
但这太超过了
But this is way over the line.
(蝙蝠侠启)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!