你怎么会离开爸爸嫁给他?
-How could you leave Dad for him?
离开爸爸? 马丁 你没事吧?
-Leave Dad? -Marty, are you feeling all right?
不 我不好
-No, I’m not feeling all right!
我一点也不知道 这里发生了什么事
I don’t understand what’s going on here.
为什么没人告诉我呢
Why nobody can give me a simple, straight answer.
你的头一定被打得很厉害
They must have hit you over the head hard this time.
妈 我只想知道一件事
Mom, I just want to know one thing.
我的爸爸乔治在哪里?
Where’s my father? Where’s George McFly?
乔治 你的爸爸
George, your father,
十二年来一直在同一个地方
is in the same place he’s been for the past 12 years.
就是橡园公墓内
Oak Park Cemetery.

No.
不可能发生的
No! This can’t be happening!
1973年3月15日?
“March 15, 1973.”
喔 上帝!
No! Please, God, no!
天啊
No, please, God. Please, God, no.
这不可能发生
This can’t be happening.
不可能的
This can’t be…
恐怕这一切都是真的
I’m afraid it is happening. All of it.
博士
Doc!
当我知道你父亲的事时 就猜你会到这里来
When I learned about your father, I figured you’d come here.
那你知道他出了什么事吗
Then you know what happened to him?
你知道
Do you know what happened…
1973年
…March 15,
3月15日发生什么事?
1973?
是的 我知道
Yes, Marty. I know.
我到图书馆想把事情弄清楚
I went to the public library to make sense of the madness.
图书馆被封闭 只好闯进去借报纸看
The place was boarded up. I broke in and borrowed newspapers.
我搞不懂 这些事怎么会发生的?
I don’t get it, Doc. How can all this be happening?
我们像生活在地狱里
It’s like we’re in Hell or something.
不 这里是山谷镇 不过地狱也不会差到哪里去
No, it’s Hill Valley, although I can’t imagine Hell being much worse.
爱因斯坦 对不起
Einie. I’m sorry, boy.
实验室乱七八糟
The lab is an awful, awful mess.
来 乖狗
Attaboy.
显然的…
Obviously,
时空已经大乱
the time continuum has been disrupted…
由于两个时空的交替
…creating this new temporal event sequence…
而导致这种暂时的结果
resulting in this alternate reality.
请你说白一点
-English, Doc.
让我画给你看
Here, here, here. Let me illustrate.
假设这条线代表时间
Imagine that this line represents time.
这里是现在1985年
Here’s the present, 1985,
这是未来 这是过去
the future, and the past.
在这一点之前
Prior to this point in time,
也就是过去的某个时间 时间线被扭曲
somewhere in the past.. …the time line skewed into this tangent…
而创造出另一个1985年
…creating an alternate 1985.
对你 我和爱因斯坦 这是个扭曲的时空
Alternate to you, me, and Einstein…
但对别人则是真实的
…but reality for everyone else.
认得这个吗
Recognize this?
这是装运动年鉴的袋子
It’s the bag the sports book came in.
因为收据还在里面
I know, because the receipt was still inside.
我在时光机里找到的
I found them in the time machine,
另外还有这个东西
along with this.
这是毕夫的拐杖头
It’s the top of Biff’s cane.
我是指未来的老毕夫
I mean old Biff, from the future.
对 如果它在时光机中
Correct. It was in the time machine
那就表示毕夫 和年鉴也曾待在时光机里
because Biff was in the time machine… with the Sports Almanac.
我的天
Holy shit.
当我们在未来时
You see, while we were in the future…
毕夫拿走年鉴偷了时光机
…Biff got the sports book, stole the time machine,
回到过去 然后把书给了自己
went back in time……and gave the book to himself at some point in the past.
你看
Look.
证明就在这里
It says right here…
毕夫在1958年赢得一百万元
…that Biff made his first $1,000,000 betting on a horserace in 1958.
他并不是运气好
He wasn’t just lucky. He knew,
是因为他有年鉴
because he had the race results in the Sports Almanac.
他是这样赚得全部的财富
That’s how he made his entire fortune.
用放大镜看他的口袋
Look at his pocket with a magnifying glass.
就是那本年鉴
The Almanac.
混♥蛋♥ 居然偷我的主意
Son of a bitch stole my idea.
他一定听我讲
He must have been listening when I…
我错了 整件事都是我的错
It’s my fault. The whole thing is my fault.
假如当初不买♥♥那本书 什么事也不会发生
If I hadn’t bought that damn book… none of this would have happened.
事情已经过去
-It’s all in the past.
不 是未来
-The future.
不管怎样 它证明误用的可怕后果
Whatever. It demonstrates precisely how time travel can be misused…
等把这些事情改正后
…and why the time machine must be destroyed…
一定要把时光机毁掉
…after we straighten all of this out.
对 我们回到未来
Right. So we go back to the future…
阻止毕夫偷时光机
and we stop Biff from stealing the time machine.
不行 如果从这里出发去未来的话
We can’t, because if we travel into the future from this point in time…
那会进入这个时空的未来
…it will be the future of this reality…
在这里 毕夫是个贪污且有势力的人
…in which Biff is corrupt and powerful…
并和你妈妈结婚 而且
…and married to your mother, and in which…
这也发生在我身上
…this has happened to me.
若要改变现在必须回到过去
No. Our only chance to repair the present is in the past…
回到时间线被扭曲之前
…at the point where the time line skewed into this tangent.
为了要恢复宇宙秩序
In order to put the universe back as we remember it…
回到真正的时空
…and get back to our reality,
我们必须找到真正的日期
we have to find out the exact date…
在何时 何地
…and the specific circumstances of how, where, and when..
小毕夫如何拿到那本运动年鉴
…young Biff got his hands on that Sports Almanac.
我去问他
I’ll ask him.
防弹衣!天呀
Bulletproof vest! Great flick! Great frigging flick!
这家伙真聪明
The guy is brilliant.
搞什么
What the hell’s going…
你到这里干什么?
-What the hell are you doing in here?
毕夫 宴会结束了
-Party’s over, Biff.
小姐们 对不起
Sorry, ladies.
你怎么会通过我的警卫
How did you get past my security downstairs?
有些事我想和你谈谈
There’s a matter we need to talk about.
想要钱吗? 门都没有
-Yeah. Money, right? Well, forget it.
不是要钱
-No. Not money.
“运动年鉴”
Gray’s Sports Almanac.
小姐们 你们走吧
You heard him, girls. Party’s over.
讲吧 你还知道些什么?
Start talking, kid. What else do you know about that book?
首先告诉我你怎么拿到的
First you tell me how you got it.
在何时 何地 如何拿到的
How, where, and when.
好 你坐下来
All right. Take a seat.
坐下来!
Sit down!
时间是1955年11月12日
November 12, 1955. That was when.
1955年11月12日 那是我回来…
November 12, 1955. That was the date I went back…
那天
That was the date
正好是山谷镇 发生闪电暴风雨的日子
of the famous Hill Valley lightning storm.
你对历史知道得不少 很好
You know your history. Very good.
我永远忘不了那个星期六
I’ll never forget that Saturday.
我从车行里把车开回来 因为我去参加赛车
I’d picked my car up from the shop because I’d rolled it in a drag race.
你好像是撞进粪肥车里去
I thought you crashed into a manure truck.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know about that?
我爸爸告诉我的
My father told me about it.
你♥爸♥爸?
Your father?
在他死前
Before he died.
喔 对!
Yeah. Right.
我正在做我自己的事
So there I was, minding my own business.
一个拄着拐杖的疯老头跑过来
This crazy old codger with a cane shows up.
他说是我的远亲
He says he’s my distant relative.
其实我们一点也不像
I don’t see any resemblance.
他问我 你想发财吗
So he says, “How would you like to be rich?”
我说 当然
So I said, “Sure.”
他就把这本书给我
So he lays this book on me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!