我们绝不谈条件
We are not prepared to discuss any deals.
各位听到了 两千万哪
You heard it, folks, $20 million.
还有余兴节目
And there will be entertainment.
生死决战 一边是我 另一边是…
The big dukeroo. With me in one corner, and in the other corner…
给高谭市制♥造♥恐怖的人…
the man who has brought real terror to Gotham City…
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
你听到了吧?
Can you hear me?
你我俩决战
Just the two of us.
空手单挑
Mano y mano.
我以真面目相见
I have taken off my make-up.
看你…
Let’s see…
有没有种
if you can take off yours.
告诉我 小鬼
Tell me, kid.
你曾在月光下和魔鬼共舞过吗?
You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?
快走!
Let’s go!
快走 杰克!
Let’s go, Jack!
后会有期
See you around, kid.
谢谢
Thanks.

Hi.
我疯了吗
Tell me if I’m crazy.
今晚与过去不一样吧?
But that wasn’t just another night for either of us, was it?
我是说 我们拥有对方是吗?
I mean, we both got to each other, didn’t we?
为何不接受我?
Why won’t you let me in?
为什么?
Why?
我接受了
You got in.
第一次见面我就爱上了你
I’ve loved you since I met you.
但我想不透这一切 真的不懂
But I don’t know what to think of all this. I really don’t.
有时候连我也一样
Sometimes I don’t know what to think about this.
我势必要做的事
It’s just something I have to do.
为什么?
Why?
因为没有别人能
Because nobody else can.
我企图逃避这一切 但我没办法
I tried to avoid all this, but I can’t.
事情就是如此
This is how it is.
世界并不完美
It’s not a perfect world.
世界不必非完美不可
It doesn’t have to be a perfect world.
我只想知道 我们是否要彼此相爱?
I just gotta know, are we going to try to love each other?
我愿意一试
I’d like to.
他还在外面猖狂
But he’s out there right now.
我得做事了
And I’ve got to go to work.
上天吧 小飞人!
Into the air, Junior Birdman!
失手了!
Missed me!
瞧我的!
Yeah! Watch me!
快点拍
Get them. Take the pictures.
高谭市民贪婪图
Gotham’s greed.
各位乡亲父老…
And now, folks…
该选最信任的人的时候了?
it’s time for, “Who Do You Trust?”
钱钱钱呀! 你们信任谁?
Money, money! Who do you trust?
我吗? 我无条件洒钞票呀
Me? I’m giving away free money.
而蝙蝠侠呢?
And where is the Batman?
他却在家里 洗丝♥袜♥
He’s at home, washing his tights.
大苍蝇夜空翱翔 却发现我早胸有成竹
Winged battle flies through the night and finds me ready.
巴勃 面罩
Bob. Mask.
面罩! 戴面罩!
Masks! Put them on now!
现在…
And now…
是我要…
comes the part…
拯救你们…
where I relieve you, the little people…
于无意义生活…
of the burden of your failed…
的时候了
and useless lives.
正如我的美容师说的 “既然非死不可…
But, as my plastic surgeon always said, “If you got to go…
“就带着笑走”
“go with a smile.”
我的天!
Oh, my God!
是毒气
Smylex gas.
他要毒死大家!
He’s going to kill everybody!
上车! 上车!
Get in the car. Get in the car!
快呀!
Hurry!
我的汽球!
My balloons!
是我的汽球!
Those are my balloons!
他偷我的汽球!
He stole my balloons!
为什么没人告诉我 他有那玩意?
Why didn’t somebody tell me he had one of those things?
巴勃 枪
Bob. Gun.
给我一两分钟时间
I’m going to need a minute or two alone, boys.
快滚开!
Come on, get out of here!
来呀 你这畜牲 过来呀
Come on, you gruesome son of a bitch. Come to me.
亲爱的
Darling.
我得准时送你去教堂
I’ve got to get you to the church on time.
什么事?
Yes, sir?
高谭市大教堂 两人份交通工具
Gotham City Cathedral. Transportation for two.
-马上来? -5分钟
– Right away, sir? – Five minutes.
-还是10分钟吧 -好的 就10分钟
– Better make it 10. – Okay, 10 minutes.
到了 我们走 老兄 我们走
All right, let’s go, men, let’s go.
你们去那边 剩下的 跟我走
You men go that way. Rest of you, follow me.
走吧
Let’s go.
探照灯对着塔台 马上! 快!
Point those searchlights up at the tower, right now! Move!
说我有点阿达的确不假
It can be truly said that I have a bat in my belfry.
跳支舞吧?
Shall we dance?
没有你…
You know, without you…
我的日子怎么过
I just wouldn’t want to go on.
我俩是天作之合
It’s as though we were made for each other.
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast.
如果有人当你是野兽的话…
Of course, if anyone else calls you “beast”…
老子就挖出他的内脏
I’ll rip their lungs out.
丑客先生?
Mr. Joker?
你说话真动听
You say such beautiful things.
而你又如此强壮有力 一身大紫!
And you’re so powerful. And purple!
我喜欢紫色!
I love purple!
对不起
Excuse me.
可曾在月光下和魔鬼共舞?
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
我要你的命
I’m going to kill you.
白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
是你害的 记得吧?
You made me, remember?
你把我丢进硫酸中的!
You dropped me into that vat of chemicals!
我再努力也无法忘怀这一切!
That wasn’t easy to get over! And don’t think that I didn’t try.
是你做的
I know you did.
你杀了我父母
You killed my parents.
什么?
What?
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
我害了你 不过最初是你害我的
I made you, you made me first.
我当初只是个小孩
Hey, bat-brain, I was a kid when I killed your parents.
我说你害我 你说我害你
When I say I made you, you gotta say you made me.
我俩真幼稚?
How childish can you get?
你不会打戴眼镜人吧?
You wouldn’t hit a guy with glasses on, would you?
你笑什么?
What are you laughing at?
我帮忙你
Here, let me lend you a hand.
伸出援手
Lend you a hand.
现在人最会偷工减料了!
They don’t make them like they used to!
蝙仔!
Hey, Batsy!
他在那! 在下面! 降低!
There he is! Down there! Go down!
我该下台了
It’s time to retire.
有空随时来玩
Feel free to drop in.
有时真会笑死我!
Sometimes I just kill myself!
快点
Come on.
抓稳!
Hold on!
警方已将丑客的人 一网打尽
Our police have rounded up all the Joker’s men.
犯罪组织已消灭了
The reign of crime is over.
高谭市的治安 已不再是笑柄了
Public safety in Gotham City is no longer a laughing matter.
你不要采访记者招待会吗?
Aren’t you covering this press conference?
不要
No.
我们的普立兹奖呢?
What about our Pulitzer Prize?
我们的事呢?
What about us?
你说的蝙蝠侠照片呢?
What about your picture of Batman?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!