往伦敦班机最后一次通知登机
This will be the final boarding call for flight to London, Heathrow.
我不想说再见 凯特
I’m not even gonna say it, Kate.
我们只是小别一下
Then it’ll be like I never left.
等一等
Wait.
我有不祥的预感
I have a really bad feeling about this.
你是说飞机? 会坠机? 别这样
About the plane? You think it’s gonna crash? Don’t say that.
我知道我们讨论过很多次
No. Look, I know that we’ve talked about this a thousand times
我们都同意你该去伦敦
and we agreed that going to London was the right thing to do.
但我心底仍觉得这样不对
But in my heartthis feels wrong.
别走 杰克
Don’t go, Jack.
你是说别去伦敦?
You mean don’t go at all?
但我要去实习
Well, whatwhat about my internship?
我知道这是难得的机会
Believe me, I knowI know what an incredible opportunity this is for you.
对我们两个都是
For us, Kate.

Right, for us.
但我怕你一坐上那飞机
But I’m afraid that if you get on that planeLook.
人离别时难免失去理智
We’re at the airport. Nobody ever thinks clearly at the airport.
还是遵循原本的决定吧
So we should just trust the decision we already made.
你考进了理想的法学院
You’ve been accepted to one of the best law schools in the country.
我要去实习 我们前途无量
I’ve got this internship at Barclay’s Bank. We have a great plan, honey.
你向往远大前途吗?
You wanna do something great, Jack?
我们改变计划
Let’s flush the plan.
今天就开始生活
Let’s start our lives right now, today.
生活不知会如何
I mean, I have no idea what this life is gonna look like
但我们福祸与共
but I know that it has the both of us in it
我要我们在一起
and I choose us.
照计划没有前途 杰克
The plan doesn’t make us great, Jack.
珍惜我们的爱才会有远大前途
What we have together, that’s what makes us great.
我爱你 凯特
I love you, Kate.
我也爱你
I love you too. I do.
去伦敦一年不会改变我们的爱
And one year in London is not gonna change that.
一百年也不会改变
A hundred years couldn’t change that.
昨晚真是太棒了
Last night was incredible. Huh?
我说昨晚真是太棒了
I said, last night was great.
你太不可思议了
You are an amazing lover.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也不赖
You’re not bad yourself.
我还想再和你碰面
I wanna see you again.
我也想
I’d like that too.
今晚怎样?
Tonight.
今晚是圣诞夜
It’s Christmas eve, Jack.
那我就在你身上浇蛋酒
So? I’ll pour eggnog over you.
我要去新泽西看我爸妈
I have to go visit my parents out in Jersey.
新泽西?
Jersey?
路上会大塞车
Do you have any idea what the traffic’s gonna be like?
所以我要搭火车
That’s why I’m taking the train.
很高兴认识你 杰克
It was nice meeting you, Jack.
皮太太
Mrs.Peterson.
你好啊 杰克
Hello, Jack.
继续唱 别管我
You don’t have to stop singing on my account.
我太害羞了 蓓蒂
Oh, it’s because I’m shy, Betty.
你何时要甩掉老皮跟我私奔?
So, when are you gonna leave that old corpse, Mr.Peterson, and run away with me?
你无法和老皮一样满足我
You know you could never satisfy me the way he does.
圣诞快乐 坎柏先生
Merry Christmas, Mr.Campbell.
今年圣诞奖金多不多?
How’d you make out this year, Tony?
四千左右
About four grand
9D给我一瓶陈年威士忌
and a bottle of 25-year-old Scotch from 9D.
我会听您的话 投资票券
I’m putting it all in commercial paper like you said.
马克升值就要收手
Good, but just until the deutsche mark turns.
-多谢了 坎柏先生 -不客气
– Thank you, Mr.Campbell. – All right.
早安 乔伊
Good morning, Joe.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, sir.
坎柏要这些文件
Campbell wants these available.
谢谢 黛儿
Thanks, Adelle.
还好是派你弄
Better you than me.
如果美达药厂股价跌破43
If MedTech shares fall any lower than 43
我们就糟了
we’re in trouble with the stock valuations.
所以和法人客户说话要谨慎点
So for God’s sake, please watch what you say to your institutional customers.
我们还有一整天的交易日
We still have almost a full day of trading before zero hour
不要给我出差错
and I don’t want any trouble.
阿伦 你在想什么?
A penny for your thoughts, Alan.
天哪 真抱歉
Oh, God, I’m sorry.
我答应家人今晚要回家吃饭
I was thinking about, Dee and the kids. I promised I’d be home for dinner.
圣诞夜嘛
It’s Christmas eve, Jack.
今晚吗?
Oh, is that tonight?
你以为我喜欢圣诞夜工作?
You think I like being here on Christmas eve, Alan?

No.
说不定是吧
Well, maybe.
好吧
Okay.
我可能真的太心无旁鹜
Okay, maybe I do have a touch of tunnel vision this holiday season.
但我们再过两天就要宣面
But in two days we’re going to announce
史上最大的合并案
one of the largest mergers in U.S. corporate history.
处理这种案子要全心投入
When a deal like this turns up, you get on it and you ride it till it’s over.
不能要求放假
You don’t ask it for a vacation.
12月26日后
December 26.
就能得到大把金钱
After that there’ll be so much money floating around here,
就天天可以过圣诞节了
it’ll be like Christmas every day.
若要庆祝那天
December 26, people. If you’d like to celebrate that day
我祝福大家
you all have my blessing.
对不起
You’re right. I’m sorry.
不要对不起 要兴奋
I don’t want you to be sorry. I want you to be excited.
你今年要第一个开我的礼物
I want my gift to you to be the first gift you open this year.
了解吗?
You know why?
因为我的礼物有11位数
Because my gift comes with ten zeroes.
你说得对 我会专心
You’re right. I’m focused. I’m there.
很好 请翻到第12页
Good man. Everybody, turn to page 12 in your prospectus.
有6个留言 两个比较急
You have six messages. Two of them are imperative.
搞什么? 我要回家了 不管你
Whoa. I’m going home. I’m not even here now. Good night.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
– Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas.
8点半就下班? 赶着去购物?
It’s only 8:30. I’m disappointed. Got some last-minute shopping to do?
黛儿 圣诞节的精神是付出
You too? This holiday’s about giving.
我为这案子付出了一切
I’m giving everything I’ve got to this deal.
我是最有圣诞精神的人
So in a way, I’m more Christmassy than anybody.
你是我的偶像
You’re my role model, Jack.
牛津服饰打电♥话♥来
Oh, and Oxford called.
我的西装做好了
My suits are ready.
要不要口香糖?
Care for a Lifesaver?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
要就自己拿
Help yourself.
凯特雷诺
Kate Reynolds.
她助理说8点之后你可以打到她家
Her assistant said you could reach her at home after 8:00.
她是我大学时的女友
Kate Reynolds was my girlfriend in college.
我们差点结婚
I almost married her.
你这种人也会结婚?
You? Married?
差点
Almost married.
还差点变霍登证券营业员
And almost a broker at E.F.Hutton.
什么?
Excuse me?
她叫我别去伦敦
She didn’t want me to go to London.
我们在机场分别时
We’re standing at the airport saying good-bye
她要我别走
and she asked me to stay.
你把她甩了?
So you left her.
情非得已
Wasn’t easy.
我感动得快哭了
Oh, stop it. I’m getting all weepy.
我选择较少人走的路
I took the road less traveled, Adelle.
结果成了这德行
And look where it took ya.
我帮你找她
I’m gonna get this gal on the phone.
不要
Nope.
你们差点结婚
You almost married this woman.
你不好奇她找你干嘛?
You’re not even curious why she called?
可能圣诞佳节突然寂寞难耐
She’s probably just having a fit of nostalgia. Lonely Christmas eve.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!