but Bruce Wayne got pushed to page eight.
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
你凭什么认为 你能决定由谁来掌管韦恩企业
What makes you think you can decide who’s running Wayne Enterprises?
因为我是公♥司♥老板
The fact that I’m the owner.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
公♥司♥一个星期以前上市了啊
The company went public a week ago.
我买♥♥下了大多数股份
And I bought most of the shares.
通过各种慈善基金会和信托基金会什么的
Through various charitable foundations and trusts and so forth.
你看 这事有那么点复杂 不过重要的
Look, it’s all a bit technical, but the important thing…
是我的公♥司♥未来很有保障
is that my company’s future is secure.
对吗 福克斯先生
Right, Mr. Fox?
对极了 韦恩先生
Right you are, Mr. Wayne.
你没接到通知吗
Didn’t you get the memo?
对不起我没告诉你 瑞切尔
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, Rachel.
不 不 布鲁斯
No. No, Bruce…
该我道歉
I’m sorry.
齐尔死的那一天 我
The day that Chill died, I…
说了些难听的话
I said terrible things.
可那是真话
But true things.
我是拿着枪的懦夫
I was a coward with a gun…
伸张正义不仅仅是复仇
and justice is about more than revenge,
所以谢谢你
so thank you.
一直以来 我都在想着你
I never stopped thinking about you.
想着你跟我
About us.
一听说你回来 我就
And when I heard you were back, I…
开始期盼
I started to hope.
可后来我发现了你的面具
But then I found out about your mask.
蝙蝠侠只是一种象征 瑞切尔
Batman’s just a symbol, Rachel.
不 这才是
No. This…
你的面具
is your mask.
你的真实身份才是犯罪分子所恐惧的
Your real face is the one that criminals now fear.
我爱过的人
The man I loved…
那个消失的人
the man who vanished…
他再也没有回来
he never came back at all.
也许他还在世界上的某个地方
But maybe he’s still out there somewhere.
也许 等到哥谭不再需要蝙蝠侠的那一天
Maybe someday, when Gotham no longer needs Batman…
我能再见到他
I’ll see him again.
那天我真的说错了
Proved me wrong, you know.
什么错了
About what?
你父亲会为你感到骄傲的
Your father would be very proud of you.
我也是
Just like me.
你打算怎么办
What will you do?
重建
Rebuild it.
一砖一瓦 恢复原样
Just the way it was, brick for brick.
按原样重建吗 先生
Just the way it was, sir?
对 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我原本以为这是个好机会 可以
I thought this might be a good opportunity for…
加固一下地基
improving the foundations.
你是说东南角吗
In the southeast corner?
对 少爷
Precisely, sir.
很好
Nice.
我一时找不到黑帮老大
I couldn’t find any mob bosses.
你好吗 队长
Well, sergeant?
现在升警长了
It’s “lieutenant” now.
你真的改变了现状
You really started something.
那些腐♥败♥警♥察♥都怕了
Bent cops running scared.
这城市又有希望了
Hope on the streets.
然而
But?
纳罗斯岛算是完了
The Narrows is lost.
而且我们还是没抓到克瑞恩 和一半被他放走的疯子犯人
And we still haven’t picked up Crane or half the inmates of Arkham that he freed.
会抓到的
We will.
我们可以拯救哥谭
We can bring Gotham back.
那么该升级了吧
What about escalation?
什么升级
Escalation?
我们用半自动武器时 罪犯都买♥♥全自动了
We start carrying semiautomatics, they buy automatics.
我们穿凯夫拉防弹衣 他们就买♥♥穿甲弹
We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor-piercing rounds.
还有呢
And?
还有 你戴着个面具
And you’re wearing a mask…
并且到处飞檐走壁
and jumping off rooftops.
来看看这个家伙
Now, take this guy.
武装抢劫 双重谋杀
Armed robbery, double homicide.
喜爱戏剧性效果 跟你一样
Got a taste for the theatrical, like you.
还留了张名片呢
Leaves a calling card.
我会仔细查查
I’ll look into it.
我还没对你说过感谢
I never said thank you.
你也永远不用谢我
And you’ll never have to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!