I heard he can disappear.
就会知道了
Well, we’ll find out.
是不是
Won’t we?
尝尝你自己的药 医生
Taste of your own medicine, doctor?
你在这儿干些什么
What have you been doing here?
你为谁做事
Who are you working for?
拉斯 拉斯·阿·古
Ra’s Ra’s al Ghul.
拉斯·阿·古死了 你为谁做事
Ra’s al Ghul is dead. Who are you working for?
克瑞恩
Crane.
克瑞恩医生现在不在
Dr. Crane isn’t here right now.
但如果你想预约的话
But if you’d like to make an appointment
蝙蝠侠 放下武器 就地投降
Batman, put down your weapons and surrender.
你被包围了
You’re surrounded.
你们还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
等增援
Backup.
增援
Backup?
蝙蝠侠在里面
The Batman’s in there.
特警马上到 可如果你要进去
SWAT’s on the way. But if you wanna go in now…
那我跟在你后面
I’ll be right behind you, sir.
特警马上到
SWAT’s on the way.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey.
她这是怎么了
What’s happened to her?
克瑞恩给她用了精神致幻剂 是一种引起恐慌症的毒素
Crane poisoned her with a psychotropic hallucinogen, a panic-inducing toxin.
让我送她到医院去
Let me get her down to the medics.
医生帮不了她 可我能
They can’t help her, but I can.
抱她下楼 在纳罗斯小巷碰头
Get her downstairs. Meet me in the alley.
克瑞恩把毒药藏在法科尼的毒品中偷运进来
Crane’s been smuggling his toxin hidden in Falcone’s drugs…
然后他们把药倒进了供水系统里
and they’re dumping it into the water supply.
– 天呐 他有什么阴谋 – 不知道
– What was he planning? – I don’t know.
他为法科尼做事吗
Was he working for Falcone?
他说是另一个人 那人更坏
He mentioned someone else, someone worse.
得赶紧给她用解药 不然就不可逆转了
She needs the antidote before the damage is permanent.
她还能撑多久
How long does she have?
没多久
Not long.
什么声音
What is that?
增援
Backup.
见鬼
What the?
打扰了
Excuse me.
她怎么样了
How is she?
快不行了 得赶紧走
She’s fading. We gotta go.
我去开车
I’ll get my car.
我有车
I brought mine.
你的车
Yours?
我也得去弄辆这样的
I’ve gotta get me one of those.
他开车跑了
He is in a vehicle.
车型和颜色
Make and color?
是辆黑色的
It’s a black…
坦克
tank.
镇静
Stay calm.
你被下毒了
You’ve been poisoned.
我盯上他了
I’m on him.
慢慢呼吸
Breathe slowly.
坐稳
Hold on.
– 你在干什么 – 抄近路
– What are you doing? – Shortcut.
呼叫地面 封锁斜坡
Air One to ground, block that ramp.
他在房♥顶 逃不了了
He’s got no way off that roof.
关掉引擎 从车里出来
Turn off your engine. Step away from the car.
相信我
Trust me.
武器系统启动
Weapons system activated.
那家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
他哪儿去了
Where’s he going?
他上房♥顶了
He’s on the roof.
他在哪条街上
What street is he taking?
他不在街上
He’s not on a street.
他在房♥顶上到处飞
He’s flying on rooftops.
至少告诉我这车是什么样嘛
At least tell me what it looks like.
不用说了
Never mind.
盯上了
Got him.
我们就在他后面
Coming right up on his butt.
我们在I1♥7♥大♥道追踪可疑车辆
We’re tracking suspect vehicle heading west on l17.
– 空中一号♥呼叫地面 – 跟丢了
– Air One to ground. – I lost him.
我们失去目标 9号♥出口已封锁
We’ve lost visual. Exit 9 is blocked.
我们绕到前面的路上去看看
We’ll loop back to check the frontage road.
隐形模式启动
Stealth mode activated.
你得挺住
Stay with me.
什么 他在那儿
What? There he is.
千万挺住
Just hold on.
瑞切尔
Rachel!
他们把这玩意儿灌进主管道了吗
They get any of this into the mains?
是啊
Yeah.
通知自来水公♥司♥ 一定有办法隔离该地区的
Notify the water company. There’s gotta be a way to isolate it.
来不及 他们全投了 一定有几个星期了
No. They put it all in. They must’ve been at this for weeks.
哥谭的整个供水系统都污染了
Gotham’s entire water supply is laced.
可我们怎么还没起反应
Why haven’t we felt the effects?
这种物质肯定是吸入肺里才有反应
Must be a compound that has to be absorbed through the lungs.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
这是哪儿
Where are we?
为什么带我来这儿
Why did you bring me here?
不这么做 你早就精神错乱了
lf I hadn’t, your mind would be lost.
你中了毒
You were poisoned.
是 是克瑞恩医生
It was. It was Dr. Crane.
躺下 他在戈登手里
Rest. Gordon has Crane.
戈登队长是你朋友
Is Sergeant Gordon your friend?
我可不奢望有朋友
I don’t have the luxury of friends.
我会给你打镇静剂 到家后你会醒来
I’m gonna give you a sedative. You’ll wake up back at home.
醒来后 把这些给戈登 直接给他 别信其他人
When you do, get these to Gordon, and Gordon alone. Trust no one.
– 这是什么 – 是解药
– What are they? – The antidote.
一支给戈登自己用 另一支用来批量生产
One for Gordon to inoculate himself, the other for mass production.
批量生产
Mass production?
克瑞恩只是小卒子 恶战在后面
Crane was just a pawn. We need to be ready.
当你告诉我 你拯救哥谭的大计划时候
When you told me your grand plan for saving Gotham
我之所以没有把心理医生叫来的唯一原因
the only thing that stopped me from calling the men in white coats
是因为你说 那么做不是为了寻求刺♥激♥
was when you said it wasn’t about thrill-seeking.
的确不是
It’s not.
那你管那叫什么
What would you call that?
超级火爆的电视
Damn good television.
没死人已经算奇迹了
It’s a miracle no one was killed.
我没时间遵守交通规则 阿尔弗雷德
I didn’t have time to observe the rules of the road, Alfred.
我看是你扮演的怪物让你着了魔
You’re getting lost inside this monster of yours.
我扮成怪物是为了帮助别人
I’m using this monster to help other people,
就像当年我父亲帮助别人那样
just like my father did.
托马斯·韦恩帮助别人
For Thomas Wayne, helping others
不是为了证明什么给别人看 或给自己看
wasn’t about proving anything to anyone, including himself.
我是为瑞切尔 阿尔弗雷德 她快死了
It’s Rachel, Alfred. She was dying.
她在楼下 我给她用了镇静剂 你送她回家
She’s downstairs, sedated. I need you to take her home.
我们都关心瑞切尔 可你所做的得高于这一切
Well, we both care for Rachel, but what you’re doing has to be beyond that.
不能有私情 不然就成了义警
It can’t be personal, or you’re just a vigilante.
– 福克斯还在吗 – 还在
– Is Fox still here? – Yes, sir.
我们得把客人们打发走
We need to send these people away.
那些可是你布鲁斯·韦恩的客人 你得维护名声 少爷
Those are Bruce Wayne’s guests. You have a name to maintain.
我不在乎我的名声
I don’t care about my name.
不光是你的名声 还有你父亲的
It’s not just your name, sir. It’s your father’s name.
他只剩下这个了
And it’s all that’s left of him.
别毁了它
Don’t destroy it.
厄尔先生
Mr. Earle.
生日快乐 布鲁斯
Happy birthday, Bruce.
谢谢
Thank you.
股票情况怎么样
How did the stock offering go?
一路飞涨
Prices soared.
谁在买♥♥进
Who was buying?
各种投资人和经纪人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!