这是常有的事
It happens.
你今天怎么样? -很不错
How’s your day going? – Really great.
你怎么样? -好极了
How’s yours? – Fantastic.
好得不能再好了
Fantastic’s, uh, fantastic.
是啊 你这周末准备去哪里玩?
Sure is. You up to anything fun this weekend?
没什么大的安排 就和老婆在一起待着
Just taking it easy, hanging out with the missus.
不错 -你呢?有什么计划?
Nice. – How about you? Doing anything?
和你一样 兄弟 只不过没有老婆
Same, brother. Oh, except no missus.
这也许是个好事 -是啊
That might be a good thing. – Yeah.
汤普森牌的水封剂怎么样?
How is that Thompson’s WaterSeal?
真挺不错的 是我们的畅销产品之一
It’s really good. It’s like one of our popular ones.
不错 -好了
Nice. – All right.
这是你的收据 -谢谢
Here’s your receipt. – Thanks.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a nice day.
只是退个货
Just making a return.
都还好吧?
Everything okay?
是的 我就是改主意了
Yeah, just changed my mind.
这些日本烤肉架 已经是你第三次买♥♥完又退了
This is the third time you’ve bought and returned these hibachi grills.
是啊 就是用木炭款还是汽油款的问题
Yeah, you know, just charcoal versus gas.
很难决定下来
It’s hard to decide.
我看你又要退一氧化碳探测器?
I see you returned the carbon monoxide detector again?
你们不是无理由退货吗?
I thought you guys had a no-questions-asked policy.
我不是在提出疑问 只是陈述了下事实
I’m not asking a question. It’s a statement.
好吧
Okay.
你有收据吗?
You got a receipt?
有的
Yeah.
我肯定带了
I got it somewhere.
如果哪位顾客要退货
If you’re making a return,
请一定准备好收据
please be sure to have your receipts ready.
快点吧
Oh, come on.
那我不退了 好吧?
I’ll just keep them, then, yeah?
你真是帮了大忙
Super helpful.
总是他妈的办不成事
Always fucking something.
总是遇到问题
There’s always something.
怎么了?
What? What?
你怎么回…怎么了?
What is your prob–? What?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this.
(福斯特购物中心)
你去哪里了?
Where you at? Where you at?
看到你了
Got you.
你♥他♥妈♥的要干嘛?
What the fuck, man?
觉得我追不到你?我♥操♥
Think I can’t get you? Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己是谁?
Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking shit.
去你的!
Fuck you!
你这是在逗我吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
让老子看看你的真面目!
Show your fucking face!
让老子看看你长什么样! 让我看看…妈的!
Show your fucking face! – – Show your fucking– Fuck!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你逃不掉了 王八蛋
I got you, motherfucker.
我真是受够了!
I’m so fucking sick of this shit!
每天都这样!
Every fucking day!
你想去哪里?老天啊 大白♥痴♥
Where the fuck do you think you’re going? Oh, my God, you fucking idiot.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
不要
No.
停下!
Stop. Stop, stop, stop!
7C76♥4♥F1
7-C-7-6-4-F-1.
♪ I dreamed about a girl Who’s a mix of Destiny’s Child ♪
♪ Just a little touch Of Madonna’s wild style ♪
♪ With Janet Jackson’s– ♪
怒呛人生
鸟儿不歌♥唱 他们在痛苦中尖叫
(你看到这文章没?我们明天谈谈)
(福斯特否认克友绿植收♥购♥传闻)
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
(有人给仙人掌浇水浇多了 是我 我该怎么办?)
自己想办法
Figure it out.
(邮件链能回复所有人吗? 加急交付需要你的同意)
(我对该如何改造你的房♥子 有几个想法)
(椰奶快没了)
别再发了
Just make it stop.
(点击赢取五百美元的狂嗨购奖金)
艾米?
Amy?
怎么了?
Yeah?
你没事吧?在福斯特购物中心 遇到问题了吗?
Are you okay? Did something happen at Forsters?
没有 一切顺利
Oh. No. Everything went great.
乔丹给我看了她的购物旗舰店 她还邀请我们明天去她家
Jordan showed me her flagship store, and she invited us to her home tomorrow.
你懂的 就是那种平时的小庆祝
So, you know, usual lovefest.
那怎么了?你看起来怒气冲冲的
Well, then what’s going on? You seem all riled up.
宝贝
Babe.
来嘛
Come on.
告诉我
Talk to me.
好吧 就是…
Okay, well, um…
会议结束后 我坐在停车场的车里
after the meeting, I was sitting in the parking lot,
思考过去两年中 我开了多少会 打了多少电♥话♥
thinking about how many meetings and calls I’ve had to do for the last two years.
但不知为何 还是没人想要购买♥♥ 这真的让我很难受 你懂吗?
Still somehow there’s no offer coming, and it just really got to me, you know?
然后我发动车子 就有一个男的…
Then I started driving and there was this guy–
艾米 在你要上头之前…
Amy, before you spiral…
我需要你现在就停下来
I’m gonna have you stop right there.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
停顿一下
Pause.
你要开始专注于积极的一面 好吧?
You’ve got to start focusing on the positive, okay?
也许我们应该重拾写感恩日记的习惯
You know, maybe we should start doing the gratitude journals again.
爸爸!
Daddy!
我需要更多记号♥笔!
I need more markers!
我们的小艺术家
Our little artist.
感恩日记
Gratitude journals.
是啊 你说得对 那就听你的 谢谢 宝贝
Yeah, you’re right. Let’s do it. Thanks, babe.
走吧
Come on.
小琼! -妈咪 我们想你了!
Junie! – Mommy, we missed you!
我也想你了 甜心
I missed you too, sweetie.
看看爸爸做的花瓶
Look at the vase Daddy made.
我觉得你一定会喜欢
Oh. – I think you’re gonna love it.
是啊 小琼 你说得对 我确实喜欢
Yeah, you’re right, Junie. I do love it.
你还是可以在你的商店卖♥♥一下这个 对吧 宝贝?
You’re still cool with selling it at your store, right, babe?
我是说 如果你改主意了
Mm-hm. – I mean, if you’ve changed your mind…
也没关系
it’s okay.
花瓶在画廊里销路不好 所以我也不知道
They’re just not really selling at the gallery, so I don’t know.
没问题的
I can do it.
保罗
Paul.
保罗!
Paul!
嘿 你在家吗?
Hey, you home?
你有看到福斯特购物中心的收据吗?
Yo. You see a Forsters receipt anywhere?
我正打游戏呢
I’m in the middle of a game.
伙计 你自己也收拾一下
Dude, pick up after yourself, man.
听到没?
You hear me?
我正打游戏呢
I’m in the middle of a game.
今天有个该死的家伙 他冲我按喇叭
Yo, this fucking guy today, he starts honking at me, right?
于是我就开车追他
So I chased him down,
把那个王八蛋吓得屁滚尿流
scared the shit out of that motherfucker.
现在的世界就是这么有问题
That’s what’s wrong with the world today, man.
让你觉得自己无能为力
They want you to feel like you have no control.
你明白吧?
You know?
就感觉你要笑着吃屎
Like you’re gonna eat shit with a smile on your face or some shit.
滚他妈的蛋
Fuck that, dude.
见鬼去吧!
Fuck it, man!
我不想…我受够了总是要面带微笑
I don’t wanna– I’m so sick of smiling, dude.
你好
Hi.
是妈妈 你最近怎么样?
It’s Mom. Have you been good?
不错 妈妈 你和爸爸怎么样?
Yes, Mom. How are you and Dad?
和你舅舅生活在一起挺不容易的
Living with your uncle has been tough.
我和你♥爸♥爸还每天都吵架
Hmm? – Dad and I fight every day too.
什么?
What?
我觉得他不想工作了
I don’t think he wants to work anymore.
我都这个年纪了 为什么还要工作?
Why would I want to work at my age?
我都没时间吃早饭!
I don’t even have time to eat breakfast!
妈妈 爸爸 别担心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!