脱掉你身上的怪衣服
And get out of these things you’re wearing
快 时间紧迫
as soon as you can.
谢谢
Thanks.
代我们向泰勒问好
Thank us by finding Taylor.
好 如果他还活着
Yeah, if he’s still alive.
剪刀
Scissors.
军士 等等
Sergeant, wait!
这是E型头盖骨
This is a type-E cranium.
与众不同
Very unusual.
枕骨充分发育
With occipital development.
很突出
Substandard lobe.
女性
Female.
我们找了很久了
It’s been a long time
非常好
since we’ve been able to study
非常好的试验材料
specimens of such extraordinary
临床价值很高
clinical interest.
带他们进去
Bring them inside.

No!
不 不行
No, you can’t have them.
他们是射击训练的靶子
They are marked for target practice.
带他们走
Take them away.
我来帮你
I’ll take the key.
把他们弄好
To the target range!
等 等等
Uh, wait! Wait!
还没有锁好
I’d better double lock the door.
祝好运
Good luck.
好了
All right!
我的上帝
God Almighty.
这里曾是我的家
This used to be my home.
我…
I…
我在这里住过
I lived here,
在这里工作过
worked here.
什么 发生了什么
What..What happened?
发生过什么
What..What could’ve happened?
我的上帝 我们终于做了
My God, did we finally do it?
我们终于做了
Did we finally really do it?
上帝
O God,
请保佑我们的军队
bless, we pray You, our great army
保佑我们的司令官
and its supreme commander
在我们前进的道路上
on the eve of a holy war
赐予我们力量
undertaken for Your sake,
和勇气
and grant,
你您的名义
in the name of your Prophet,
我们伟大的先驱
our great Lawgiver,
我们是您选择的仆人
that we, Your chosen servants,
被您创造 为您而降临
created and born in Your divine image,
我们渴望更完美
may aspire the more perfectly
在精神上无畏
to that spiritual Godliness
在身体上无敌
and bodily beauty
全靠您的保佑
which You, in Your infinite mercy,
去痛击我们的敌人
have thought fit to deny to our brutish enemies!
出发吧
So be it.
他们走了
There they go,
佐斯博士也跟着那帮家伙走了
Dr. Zaius trotting along beside them.
不要怨恨那个老头子了 济拉
Don’t be too hard on the old boy, Zira.
至少 他的动机是单纯的
His motives are honest.
他仅有的动机就是
He has only one motive.. to keep things
向大众隐瞒他们一直都知道的事实
exactly as they have always been.
我觉得是时间来改变这一切了
I say that it’s time for a change.
不要自不量力
We chimpanzees are too few.
我们不可能占据主导
How can we take initiative
他们才是真正的控制者
when they’re in control?
要 爱 不要 战争
Love, yes! War, no!
不 要 谎 言
No more lies!
不 要 眼 泪
No more crying!
不 要 枪 炮
No more guns!
不 要 流 血 停止吧
No more blood! Stop!
停止
Stop!
停止这场战争
Stop the war!
自♥由♥万岁
Freedom! Freedom!
自 由 万 岁 和 平 万 岁
Freedom! Peace!
和平 自♥由♥
Peace and freedom!
滚开 你们这些愚民
Get off the road, young people.
和平 自♥由♥
Freedom! Peace!
把他们赶走
Get them out of the way.
等等
Wait.
不要伤害这些人
We don’t want martyrs,
是吗
do we?
我们要和平
We want peace!
我们要自♥由♥
We want freedom!
少校 解决他们
Major, do it quietly.
我们要和平
We want peace!
我们要自♥由♥
We want freedom!
我们要自♥由♥
Peace!
我们要自♥由♥
Freedom! Peace!
我们要自♥由♥
Freedom!
我们要自♥由♥
Peace and freedom!
上路
Battalion.
我要怎么做
Are you what we were
在我们能够交谈前
before we learned to talk
去搞糟一切吗
and made a mess of everything?
那些谈话让我糊涂
Did any good ever come from all that talk
我该做什么呢
around all those tables?
那些鬼东西在什么地方
I wonder where the hell they are?
我们又在什么鬼地方
I wonder where the hell we are?
我想 我们正在接近禁区的地方
I think we’re near the Forbidden Zone.
那是我们的目的地
That’s where the army’s headed.
大部队会来支援我们的
They’ll roll right over us.
我们还是撤吧
Why can’t we go back to our outfits?
长官要我们仔细搜索
Because the sarge says to keep looking
直到找到他们
until we find them.
诺瓦
Nova.
诺瓦 诺瓦 醒醒
Nova, Nova, wake up.
我们必须走了 来吧
We’ve got to go. Come on.
这嗡嗡声…
That hum…
你也听到了
You hear it, too?
好吧 我们走
All right, come on,
顺着这个声音
we’re going to follow it.
好 不管是什么地方 什么事情…
Well, whoever or whatever…
总像是有东西在指引我们
something’s guiding us.
不过这些东西是什么 它们也需要呼吸空气
Whatever they are, they breathe air.
喔 真是个巧妙的设计
Well, there’s an intelligence working in this place.
这声音 无论好坏
That sound, good or bad, it’s either a warning
它要么是警告 要么是指引的标记
or a directional device.
无论如何 他们知道我们在这里
It doesn’t matter. They know we’re here.
用我的手…
Put my hands…
绕过她的咽喉
around her throat.
不要
Off!.
卡住她的脖子
Hold her throat!
她…
She…
死了
dies!
滚出去
Get out!
滚出我的脑袋
Get out of my head!
我将我的内心
I reveal my inmost self
展示给我的上帝
unto my God.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
你是什么意思
What do you mean there’s no point?
他们伤害她了
Will they hurt her?
没有 没有伤害
No, maybe not physically, but here.
但你们可以从这里伤害她 我知道
Here, you can hurt here. I know.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章活死人之夜
下一篇文章少年时代
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!