去研究人类
devoted to the scientific study of humans,
我只见过一个会说话的人类
I’ve only found one other like you who could talk.
泰勒
Taylor.
他还活着
Is he alive?
你见过他
Have you seen him?
他在什么地方 告诉我们
Where? Where? Tell us.
什么地方
Where? Where?
我也不知道
I don’t know where.
我也想找到他
I’m trying to find him.
这么久以来 我们一直在找他
The longer I stay, the less I care.
噢 我们也喜欢这个家伙
Oh, now, we loved Taylor.
他是个与众不同的人类
He was a fine, a unique specimen.
如果不是有济拉在这里
Why, if it had not been for Zira here,
他不会逃出军猿的手心
he..he would still be here,
他回变成标本
a stuffed specimen
立在博物馆的大厅里
in the great hall of the Zaius Museum,
就像他的两个朋友那样
with his two friends.
他的两个朋友
With his two friends?
我们不能就这样站在这里
Well, I don’t plan to stay around here
说这么久的话
quite that long.
瞧 你能给我一些食物 水
Look, can you get me some food, some..some water,
和地图吗
a map..a map,
这样我就可以和你们谈谈我的想法
so at least I’ll have some idea where I’m heading?
我去找吃的
You’ll want that taken care of, too.
我去找地图
I’ll get the map.
现在
Now,
如果你看看这里
if you will look up here,
对 看北边
ah, yes, towards the north.
这就是我们最后见道泰勒的地方
This was the last place that we saw Taylor.
这是什么鬼东西
What is that damn stuff?
就算我告诉你 你也不知道是什么东西
You wouldn’t know if I told you.
放松
J ust relax.
以前我曾经做过兽医
Among other things, I’m a trained vet.
噢 那样也好 我们继续
Oh, great. Go on, go on.
泰勒 和 诺瓦 在这里
Taylor was riding with Nova here,
在湖和海洋之间
between the lake and the sea.
他们深入了那个地方
Yes, they were heading
那个被我们称为…
deep into the territory we call..
我知道 禁区
Yes, I know. The Forbidden Zone.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
哈哈 就是那个在广场上口若悬河的家伙
Hmm? Your glorious leader back there.

Quick!
科尼利厄斯 会开门
Cornelius, open the door.
快把东西拿开
Put the things away.
好了 开门
Open it!
佐斯博士 气色不错啊
Dr. Zaius, how nice.
我们刚才在
We werejust about
找东西吃
to have something to eat.
我必须对你那顽固不化的妻子
Not until I talk some sense
说一些事情
into your headstrong wife.
她呢
Where is she?
你好 佐斯博士
Good day, Dr. Zaius.
这里出事了吗
Has there been an accident?
科尼利厄斯打我
Cornelius hit me
因为我在广场上不听他的话
for my bad behavior at the meeting.
我不认为他有错
I don’t blame him.
我不是埋怨他
I don’t resent it,
但 他要修剪一下他的指甲了
but his nails need clipping.
不要扯蛋了
Enough of this nonsense.
你是个瞎子吗
Are you so blind, you two psychologists
你还没有察觉到
that you’re unaware
我们正处在危险的边缘
that we’re on the verge ofa grave crisis?
你也听到乌尔苏斯的演说了
You heard Ursus’ speech.
军国主义的煽动演说
Militaristic tripe.
济拉
Zira!
也许吧 但他现在
Perhaps. But now he has the incident he requires
很可能去发动一场战争
to go on a rampage ofconquest.
真是骇人听闻
But that is appalling!
难道我们要保持缄默
To remain silent
眼睁睁的看着他们
while this bully Ursus is permitted to..
毁掉阻碍他们的一切生命和物品
to destroy everything in his path
这不可能
is no longer possible.
作为科学大臣
As Minister of science,
我有责任
it’s my duty to find out
去找出有没有其他的物种存在于这个星球上
whether some other form of life exists.
你去什么地方
Where are you going?
和乌尔苏斯一起去禁区
Into the Forbidden Zone with Ursus.
又是一次搜捕 对吗 博士
Another manhunt, Doctor?
找某些人或者某些东西
Someone or some thing
他们对我们
has outwitted the intelligence
形成了威胁
of the gorillas.
-那样又怎样呢 -住嘴 济拉
-That shouldn’t be difficult. -Shh, Zira.
我们猿猴是最优等地物种
We apes have learned to live in innocence.
不能让任何人类
Let no one,
或者任何东西
be it man or some other creature,
来威胁到我们的优势
dare to contaminate that innocence.
什么 你敢藐视我的观点
Why, is innocence so evil?
那是无知
Ignorance is!
那就是事实
There’s a time for truth.
事实是你无法阻挡的
And the time is always now.
你要我
Are you asking me
放弃我的原则
to surrender my principles?
我要你去做一个
I am asking you to be the guardians
更高原则的守护者
of the higher principles of science
就是和我一样的原则
during my absence.
我不想和你争辩
I am asking for a truce
你这个臭老九
with your personal convictions
死到临头了还顽固不化
in an hour of public danger.
你不必这样 佐斯博士
And you shall have it, Dr. Zaius,
我是不是应该再教训她一顿
or I shall hit her again.
不 我们别使用暴♥力♥ 科尼利厄斯
Let us have no violence, Cornelius.
现在 我只能信任你们两个
Now, I’m relying on you both.
我们也需要依靠你 博士
We are counting on you, too, Doctor.
如果这次我不能回来
If I should fail to return from the unknown,
我们整个宗族的未来
the whole future ofour civilization
就需要你们去维系
may be yours to preserve or destroy,
所以 三思而行
so think well before you act.
再见 佐斯博士 祝你好运
Good-bye, Dr. Zaius, and good luck.
让我包扎完呢的伤口 然后送你们离开
Let me finish this up and get you out of here!
是的 带我们离开
Yeah, get me out of here, please.
我看见了你们对待人类的方式
I’ve seen the delicate, humane way they treat humans here.
就像对待动物一样
I don’t much care for it.
你怎么知道
Have you a horse?
是 在这里人类是低等动物
Yeah, out in the scrub.
我想 我必须给你找到别的衣服
I’d better get you another set ofclothes,
让你看起来不显眼
the kind fit for humans, like yourself.
那样你才能蒙混过关 摘掉它
You’ll pass. Get rid of this.
这个也是
And this, too.
如果你被军猿抓到
If you are caught by the gorillas,
你必须记住
you must remember one thing.
什么
What’s that?
不 要 说 话
Never to speak.
我有什么话对那些家伙说
What the hell would I have to say to a gorilla?
你根本不明白
But you don’t understand.
只有猿人才能说话
Only apes can speak.
你们不能说话
Not her, and not you.
如果他们知道你会说话
If they catch you speaking,
他们会解剖你
they will dissect you and they will kill you
杀死你
in that order.
科尼利厄斯 说的是对的 你们要小心
Cornelius is right. Be very careful.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章活死人之夜
下一篇文章少年时代
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!